Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,775 members, 7,955,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:44 PM

7 Common Habits That Causes Recurring Vaginal Infections. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 7 Common Habits That Causes Recurring Vaginal Infections. (211 Views)

Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) / What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching / Say Goodbye To Unstable Menses,hormonal Imbalance,fibroid And Vaginal Infections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Common Habits That Causes Recurring Vaginal Infections. by Neemarrhh: 7:48am On Jul 30, 2022
Vaginal infections are really frustrating, from the constant itching to the uncontrollable fowl smell. Walking a certain way to curtail the itch and having to spray loads of scent down there. Especially if you are sure your hygiene is in check but yet the stench is so severe it almost make you want to throw up. Did I forget to mention the burn during pee or after intercourse. It can make you go as far as desperately falling for unthinkable home remedies like sitting on steam. Inserting food ingredients like: onions and garlic. Look at me think those belonged in the kitchen. Yeah that's how frustrating it could be. Well , not to burst your bubble but often times than none these infections come back sometimes the symptoms double. So you do have to visit the doctor, possibly run tests and get proper medications. While at it make sure you explain your symptoms. And for some people this symptoms come after a few months or weeks the regular medications almost feel like a life sentence. Well I have to tell you something you have probably heard a thousand times, prevention is definitely better than cure. Here are 10 habits you re currently doing that is causing that extraordinary discomfort:
1)wearing tight synthetic underwear and pants: if you are reading this now, well I have to state this boldly drop that underwear! you might not feel comfortable not wearing panties so the trick is when at home wear loose shorts and don't sleep with them on.
2) staying in wet underwear: there are a lot of ways this can happen. Either after swimming, or the sweat after your morning exercise, or drops after using the restroom. Wet underwear create moist environment for this pathogens to grow.
3).consuming too much sugar: excess sugar causes overgrowth of yeast which causes yeast infections. And leads to the imbalance of bacteria and fungi down there. Yes, there's bacteria down there but the good ones [quote][/quote]. This come also due to uncontrolled diabetes. So seek to maintain a good blood sugar level.
4.abuse of antibiotics: if you are a Nigerian then it's no news that OTC antibiotics are your one stop when the slightest diarrhoea, injury or even malaria comes up. Well excessive use of antibiotics can destroy the lactobacillus (good bacteria) in your vagina leading to the imbalance we so urgently want to avoid. sad
5).using tampons and sanitary towel for too long : you don't have to wait till your sanitary pads is filled with... And you also don't have to wait for the entire 8 hours on the label. Maintain your hygiene and be nice to your vagina.
6).using chemical irritants : yes some products disguised as cosmetics and even soaps don't belong there. Yes you don't use cosmetics there and some vaginal sprays are not really vaginal friendly. Remember the vagina has its own scent it doesn't need to seek like a perfume store keep your vagina safe.
7).using the toilet: have you ever used the toilet and the water splashes, disgusting right? Well one quick trick is roll up tissue and place it there before using to avoid splash.

Which of this habits do you think is the most common. Let me know?
Re: 7 Common Habits That Causes Recurring Vaginal Infections. by SmellyNyash: 8:40am On Jul 30, 2022
grin The gods bear me witness

Aswear I like Toto die cry

Especially the one wey wide and long like tilinbu lips

(1) (Reply)

To Treat Infections, Which Is Better? Tradomedical Or English Medsin / Bullet Train Streaming / Homemade Hair Masks For Hair Growth & For Dry, Damaged, Frizzy Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.