Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,003 members, 7,835,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Revisiting The "JESUS" Status Trend By Pst Enoch Adeboye Before The APC Primarie - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revisiting The "JESUS" Status Trend By Pst Enoch Adeboye Before The APC Primarie (567 Views)

Laolu Akande Debuts As Channels TV Analyst, Calls For Revisiting Of Uwais Report / "Pst" Enoch Adeboye Should Stop Deceiving Himself, He Is No "Father" / Presidential Aspirant Gives PDP 48 Hours To Drop Atiku, Calls For Fresh Primarie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revisiting The "JESUS" Status Trend By Pst Enoch Adeboye Before The APC Primarie by LocalStandard1(m): 11:03am On Feb 21, 2023
The narrative is that it the OBIdients that are uncultured, insulting and forceful. But I have prove why every OBIdients are very justified for our charisma and zealousness.

Last year in early June, just before the APC primaries commenced we were woken up to a very strange yet viral trend on all social platforms. Everyone or almost every Christian irrespective of tribe or region was posting "JESUS" on there status, it was strange and unexplainable but many followed along.

Pst Enoch Adeboye of the RCCG was the one who started the online trend. See, the Pastor predicted some years ago that a Redeemed member will be the President while he lives. The time seem to have come in mid 2022 for that "prophecy" to come even closer to a reality when Prof. Osibanjo contested for the APC primaries. And he later lost to Tinubu! Pst Adeboye started that trend as a form of prayer and plea to see to it Osibanjo wins the ticket.

I first saw the JESUS trend and heard about it among some Igbo gym bros, they were very keen and optimistic about the whole thing cause we all understood what it was mentioned for.

Now a Catholic, not a Redeemed, an Igbo not a fellow Yoruba is projected as the front runner to be President. I watched Pst Enoch Adeboye's nonchalant demeanor when Peter Obi visited his Church. I confirmed same when they met at the PFN conference in Bayelsa. But if you still don't believe me, his words and actions have spoken volume about his position.

Everyone knows the body language of RCCG and many Yoruba owned Churches pertaining Peter Obi's candidature and even this coming elections in general.

One thing I admire about the Igbos is that they are more ever ready to step in to anyone, even a Muslim, in distress and oppression and lend their voices to them. Without fear. Trust me I know! It is almost entirely different for the Yorubas.

I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of the region that gave Osibanjo their votes in the APC primaries were the South Easterners. After all, most Yorubas tagged him a traitor and a ba.stard for campaigning along side Tinubu.

https://www.nairaland.com/7166539/jesus-trending-today/8

Re: Revisiting The "JESUS" Status Trend By Pst Enoch Adeboye Before The APC Primarie by loosecanon50(m): 11:08am On Feb 21, 2023
If Osinbajo had won the apc presidential primaries, Nigerians would have voted massively for him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revisiting The "JESUS" Status Trend By Pst Enoch Adeboye Before The APC Primarie by isan(m): 11:09am On Feb 21, 2023
All south east voter sold thier votes to Atiku for some dollars cheesy Only Ebonyi refused to sell out

1 Like

Re: Revisiting The "JESUS" Status Trend By Pst Enoch Adeboye Before The APC Primarie by LocalStandard1(m): 11:10am On Feb 21, 2023
isan:
All south east voter sold thier votes to Atiku for some dollars cheesy Only Ebonyi refused to sell out

Did they all show it to you?

Osibanjo was so shunned and persecuted after the primaries he had to relocate his APC membership to Ogun State. You all called him all sorts of names here, I still remembered who defended and stood for him here.
Re: Revisiting The "JESUS" Status Trend By Pst Enoch Adeboye Before The APC Primarie by Dreal1247: 11:11am On Feb 21, 2023
You can say it again JESUS THE NAME ABOUT ANY OTHER NAME.

2 Likes

Re: Revisiting The "JESUS" Status Trend By Pst Enoch Adeboye Before The APC Primarie by LocalStandard1(m): 11:13am On Feb 21, 2023
Dreal1247:
You can say it again JESUS THE NAME ABOUT ANY OTHER NAME.

Sadly some only use that name when it suits their personal interests.

1 Like

Re: Revisiting The "JESUS" Status Trend By Pst Enoch Adeboye Before The APC Primarie by copyrites: 11:15am On Feb 21, 2023
I think the trend started after a post made by Nathaniel Bassey, not Pastor Adeboye.

1 Like

Re: Revisiting The "JESUS" Status Trend By Pst Enoch Adeboye Before The APC Primarie by LocalStandard1(m): 11:21am On Feb 21, 2023
copyrites:

I think the trend started after a post made by Nathaniel Bassey, not Pastor Adeboye.

You're right, but it only became popular after the GO reposted it, check the timeframe.

Now look at the timing and the message by the pioneers....

Re: Revisiting The "JESUS" Status Trend By Pst Enoch Adeboye Before The APC Primarie by 2special(m): 11:29am On Feb 21, 2023
copyrites:

Absolutely correct
Re: Revisiting The "JESUS" Status Trend By Pst Enoch Adeboye Before The APC Primarie by 2special(m): 11:29am On Feb 21, 2023
LocalStandard1:

You're right, but it only became popular after the GO reposted it, check the timeframe.

Now look at the timing and the message by the pioneers....
you're contradicting yourself
Re: Revisiting The "JESUS" Status Trend By Pst Enoch Adeboye Before The APC Primarie by LocalStandard1(m): 11:41am On Feb 21, 2023
loosecanon50:
If Osinbajo had won the apc presidential primaries, Nigerians would have voted massively for him

I personally carried Osibanjo on my head even after he lost the primaries till Peter Obi came along.

I argued here with many people that insulted and called him names like bas.tard and traitor or Judas.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Margaret Peter Obi Teach Voters How To Vote In Ibibio Language (subtitled) / Kudos To Pastor Yemi Osibanjo For Standing Up For The Truth / Breaking News: All Igbo Muslims Are Voting For Tinubu 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.