Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,962 members, 7,863,418 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:26 PM

In Need Of Someone To Help Activate My Paypal Account. No Scam Pls. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / In Need Of Someone To Help Activate My Paypal Account. No Scam Pls. (583 Views)

How Do I Activate My Multilinks 1x Data Card / How Do I Activate My Unlocked Huawei Fastlink Modem? / The Code To Send "setttings" To In Order To Activate My Mtn Browser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Someone To Help Activate My Paypal Account. No Scam Pls. by Mcleo007(m): 4:08pm On Aug 01, 2011
If you know u can, pls drop ur phone no and location. I'll call u.
Re: In Need Of Someone To Help Activate My Paypal Account. No Scam Pls. by jouslaw1(m): 11:14pm On Aug 02, 2011
Hi, Do not give anybody ur DETAIL, KINDA ASK THEM TO TEACH U AND U DO IT URSELF,
I advise u to use YOUR-FREEDOM AS UR IP MEDIEM AND U USE IT WITH BUNDLE PLAN, BUT U MOST STICK TO 1 IP WHEN USING YF, IF U CAN PAY I CAN LINK U UP WIT THE OWNER OF 9JACLUB . Com OR U GO THERE AND ASK OR PM DON CAPRIO, HE WIL HELP U WITH THE BEST PAYPAL AND TUT
Re: In Need Of Someone To Help Activate My Paypal Account. No Scam Pls. by Mcleo007(m): 8:50am On Aug 03, 2011
Thanks mate. I'll do as u adviced.
Re: In Need Of Someone To Help Activate My Paypal Account. No Scam Pls. by jouslaw1(m): 4:34pm On Aug 05, 2011
justfree u was ban and post removed by url bot, i wont be ban again even if i post url cos i got a new scop,
Re: In Need Of Someone To Help Activate My Paypal Account. No Scam Pls. by Mcleo007(m): 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2011
@jouslaw, I guessed as much. Can justfree do the activation for me? The account has been opened just need it activated ASAP.
Re: In Need Of Someone To Help Activate My Paypal Account. No Scam Pls. by Excelboi(m): 6:11pm On Aug 05, 2011
Mcleo, you can check here if you neebasic on how to activate it. http://manchiko.com/2011/08/how-to-open-paypal-account-in-nigeria.html
Re: In Need Of Someone To Help Activate My Paypal Account. No Scam Pls. by lacastre: 11:31am On Aug 06, 2011
for contingency and security go to www.webler3..com

(1) (Reply)

Waaoooo! You Can Now Unlock Your Modem To Use Any Sim: / Disscuss About [ Iwp 4.2 ] Here ! / Tips On Using The Computer Keyboard Effectivelly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.