Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Again Wike Blows Hot, ‘I Will Reveal All That Occurred’ - Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again Wike Blows Hot, ‘I Will Reveal All That Occurred’ - Video (283 Views)

“We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman / 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot / Again, Wike Declares Rivers Christian State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Again Wike Blows Hot, ‘I Will Reveal All That Occurred’ - Video by thekokofacts: 9:18am On Jul 30, 2022
This is the second time, Gov Wike is making such statement.

Recall that Wike had previously made same statement after Atiku had an interview with Arise TV, in which he said that Wike was not rejected as his running mate but he chose who he felt could deliver among the nominees presented to him by the People’s Democratic Party (PDP),

This time, he made a video to express his grievances;
https://opdato.com/again-wike-blows-hot-i-will-reveal-all-that-occurred/

What is it that Wike want to reveal to Nigerians?
Re: Again Wike Blows Hot, ‘I Will Reveal All That Occurred’ - Video by thekokofacts: 9:20am On Jul 30, 2022
In a tweet that accompanies the video, Wike wrote;

When I chose to quietly mind my state they chose to constantly sow malicious lies & discord.

For posterity sake I will revel all that occurred and respond to every one of their lies.

We cannot leave our history in the hands of liars.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Ladies, Who Is Your Preferred Choice? (pictures) / Breaking News: Israel Sunny-goli: A Man Of The People / 2012 Every Nigerian Is Important To Us Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.