Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,511 members, 7,840,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

The Only Way To Heaven Is This,you Should Do This Now - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Only Way To Heaven Is This,you Should Do This Now (206 Views)

M Skid Responds To Maraji's "Jesus Is The Only Way" Claim / Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? / Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Only Way To Heaven Is This,you Should Do This Now by AllenforGOD(m): 9:22am On Jul 30, 2022
Good day brethren
Yes the only way to heaven is JESUS.
yes for jesus said so in john
"for i'm the way,truth and life,noone cometh unto my father except by means of me"thats true he also said"any man that beleiveth in me shall have eternal life,not only that but has passed from death to life"yes oh anybody be ye muslims,unbeleivers,if ye beleiveth in jesus you shall not see hell which is the second death.i tell you jesus is the "AUTHOR OF LIFE,HE ALSO WAS GIVEN AUTHORITY IN HEAVEN AND ON EARTH"the only way to eternal life is to beleive in him by saying"LORD JESUS I CONFESS MY SINS AND I BELEIVE AM A SINNER,I BELEIVE YOU DIED ON THE CROSS AND ROSE FROM THE DEAD,LORD COME INTO MY LIFE I ACCEPT YOU AS MY LORD AND PERSONAL SAVIOUR LORD HELP ME TO LIVE ACCORDING TO YOUR WILL NOT THAT OF MY FLESH,THANK YOU JESUS AMEN(ALSO ASK THE HOLY SPIRIT TO TAKE CHARGE OVER YOUR LIFE).also read matthew from begining till end.
JESUS IS GOD
JESUS IS LIFE
BELEIVE IN JESUS AND BE SAVED.GOD BLESS THEE AMEN.

1 Like

Re: The Only Way To Heaven Is This,you Should Do This Now by EgwunsoDOTcom: 9:39pm On Aug 17, 2022
AllenforGOD:
Good day brethren
Yes the only way to heaven is JESUS.
yes for jesus said so in john
"for i'm the way,truth and life,noone cometh unto my father except by means of me"thats true he also said"any man that beleiveth in me shall have eternal life,not only that but has passed from death to life"yes oh anybody be ye muslims,unbeleivers,if ye beleiveth in jesus you shall not see hell which is the second death.i tell you jesus is the "AUTHOR OF LIFE,HE ALSO WAS GIVEN AUTHORITY IN HEAVEN AND ON EARTH"the only way to eternal life is to beleive in him by saying"LORD JESUS I CONFESS MY SINS AND I BELEIVE AM A SINNER,I BELEIVE YOU DIED ON THE CROSS AND ROSE FROM THE DEAD,LORD COME INTO MY LIFE I ACCEPT YOU AS MY LORD AND PERSONAL SAVIOUR LORD HELP ME TO LIVE ACCORDING TO YOUR WILL NOT THAT OF MY FLESH,THANK YOU JESUS AMEN(ALSO ASK THE HOLY SPIRIT TO TAKE CHARGE OVER YOUR LIFE).also read matthew from begining till end.
JESUS IS GOD
JESUS IS LIFE
BELEIVE IN JESUS AND BE SAVED.GOD BLESS THEE AMEN.
Wonderful piece..

Please oo, always start Our Lord's Name with capital letter.. I keep seeing some small letters in ur writeup, please do the needful and remain blessed.

Jesus Christ Is The King of kings and Lord of lords..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Church Member Adorning Their Pastor Feet With Money In Ghana / Las Las Everywhere Go Stew / Did i renounce or deny JESUS? The answer will shock many

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.