Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,844 members, 7,862,768 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:36 AM

Church Member Adorning Their Pastor Feet With Money In Ghana - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Member Adorning Their Pastor Feet With Money In Ghana (207 Views)

Church Members Carry Their Pastor Into The Church With A Chair (Photos, Video) / Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks / Church Members Kissing Pastor's Feet In Front Of Congregation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church Member Adorning Their Pastor Feet With Money In Ghana by Voice22: 9:24pm On Jul 31, 2022
Church Member Adorning Their Pastor Feet With Money In Ghana.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yw1hMkfNbhY
Re: Church Member Adorning Their Pastor Feet With Money In Ghana by xproducer: 12:54am On Aug 01, 2022
"The elders which are among you I exhort, who am also an elder, and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that shall be revealed: Feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight thereof, not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but of a ready mind; Neither as being lords over God's heritage, but being examples to the flock." - 1 Peter 5:1-3

"For a bishop must be blameless, as the steward of God; not selfwilled, not soon angry, not given to wine, no striker, not given to filthy lucre" - Titus 1:7 (Also 1 Timothy 3:3-8 )

"Now I, John, saw and heard these things. And when I heard and saw, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel who showed me these things. Then he said to me, “See that you do not do that. For I am your fellow servant, and of your brethren the prophets, and of those who keep the words of this book. Worship God.” - Revelation 22:8-9
Re: Church Member Adorning Their Pastor Feet With Money In Ghana by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:40am On Aug 01, 2022
That's not news. We're used to that already.
Re: Church Member Adorning Their Pastor Feet With Money In Ghana by CyberHustle: 6:37am On Aug 01, 2022
In my own church, it is pastors who wash our feet.
This one is forming Jesus and not doing what Jesus asked us to. Has he healed all their infirmities? Fed 5 thousand? Forgiven their sins with miracle evidence?
This is ignorance.

(1) (Reply)

Can Juju Used To Harm Someone If U Know The Person Name But Not Surname / Did i renounce or deny JESUS? The answer will shock many / May You Not Be Lured Into The Disgusting Homosexual Orgies Going On In Your Envi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.