Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp (44051 Views)

British Billionaire Bob Bull Declares Bankruptcy, Owes £725 Million In Debts. / Amber Heard Is 'broke' Due To Mounting Legal Fees, Can’t Pay Johnny Depp $10.4m / Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by Kelvin3476: 1:46pm On Jul 30, 2022
Emilokan1:
I knew she'll never be able to pay, because she was not worth a fraction of his fortune. He doesn't need her broke ass money. Losing the case to him is enough compensation. This is a lesson to all the broke ass , entitled, leaching, and manipulative hags on NL, who thinks men are their play pen and reusable sanitary pads, you'll eat the humble pie. Congratulations Johnny Depp, you've put that parasite in her place; the hall of shamegrin

all the ladies sef support Depp.

She must pay

1 Like

Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by Kelvin3476: 1:49pm On Jul 30, 2022
cosmatika:
She must pay o.
If she's bankrupt, let her sell her house and bcom homeless on the street
Let her contact her fellow feminists to pay for her

Comrade the volume no loud.

1 Like

Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by Efeboyi: 1:50pm On Jul 30, 2022
Make she just message "Hi" to Elon Musk naw cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by Kelvin3476: 1:51pm On Jul 30, 2022
MrMcJay:
Legal maneuver.
She probably created a shell company and transferred her assets to that company.
Let them sell her kidneys, liver, pancreas, heart to those needing transplant. Those should probably fetch like 500k.

Comrade make u live long

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by shantti(m): 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2022
Efeboyi:
Make she just message "Hi" to Elon Musk naw cheesy cheesy cheesy

Elon musk

Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by InvertedHammer: 2:28pm On Jul 30, 2022
ObaKlaz:

https://guardian.ng/life/amber-heard-declares-bankruptcy-unable-to-pay-johnny-depp/
/
She filed for bankruptcy. Chapter 7 or Chapter 11? No big deal.

It may not be approved by the judge. That's all.

/
Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by Moneyboyz: 2:43pm On Jul 30, 2022
Bítch, I wonder what would have happened if she's the one who won the case and Johnny Depp did this.
Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by Tadipexs: 2:49pm On Jul 30, 2022
Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this, so it's suitable for 9-5ers

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application. My WhatsApp contact - Zero Seven Zero Five Four Zero One Fourteen Fifty-Four

Good Luck
Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by Slimwhyt(m): 2:50pm On Jul 30, 2022
She must pay o!

https://ji-task.top/82662922083205
Perform simple tasks and earn in dollars
Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by alizma: 2:53pm On Jul 30, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
How are they corrupt? Where is corruption mentioned on this topic? Bankruptcy is not corruption or corrupt as you may think. grin anyone can declare bankrupt including black people.

I think you have misinterpreted the word bankruptcy to be corruption. grin
She declare bankruptcy to evoid responsibility, don't you get it?
Is just like presenting medical report at the NYSC camp to avoid being posted to certain area in Nigeria or playing the Fayose, "I am in severe pain" trick to avoid being charge
Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by meobizy(f): 2:57pm On Jul 30, 2022
Elon Musk hasn’t gone broke, James Franco still has savings. OnlyFans will joyfully embrace someone with her star power. She’s being unnecessarily lazy. Don’t forget the many Russian billionaires who’ll lust to sleep with the actress who played Mera.
Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by starstaz(m): 2:59pm On Jul 30, 2022
Mellow Mellow. Everyone should mellow down. Na this kind awoof Oga Elon Musk dey like. I know he will come to her rescue. Elon! Meatie Don land.
Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by bejeria101(m): 3:02pm On Jul 30, 2022
Make she open go fund me nah cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by torqque7(m): 5:16pm On Jul 30, 2022
Emilokan1:
I knew she'll never be able to pay, because she was not worth a fraction of his fortune. He doesn't need her broke ass money. Losing the case to him is enough compensation. This is a lesson to all the broke ass , entitled, leaching, and manipulative hags on NL, who thinks men are their play pen and reusable sanitary pads, you'll eat the humble pie. Congratulations Johnny Depp, you've put that parasite in her place; the hall of shamegrin

all the ladies sef support Depp.

Lol bros have mercy na..see insults grin grin
Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by Fmghewzy(m): 5:35pm On Jul 30, 2022
Acidbath:
She won't pay a dime. grin grin grin grin

A big lesson to all negroes who drool after the f@t a$$es of oyibo females.

What am I even saying, judge won't even favour negroes in the first place. You will do the paying or you go to jail. cheesy

What are you saying?
Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by Acidbath: 5:35pm On Jul 30, 2022
Fmghewzy:

What are you saying?

Chai!! Leave me be na. cheesy
Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by Fmghewzy(m): 5:37pm On Jul 30, 2022
Acidbath:

Chai!! Leave me be na. cheesy
Lol okay grin.

I initially thought you took a break from Nairaland.

I didn't know you were cooking vawulence elsewhere
Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by Acidbath: 5:39pm On Jul 30, 2022
Fmghewzy:

Lol okay grin.

I initially thought you took a break from Nairaland.

I didn't know you were cooking vawulence elsewhere

I was off NL for a day or two.
Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by Fmghewzy(m): 5:42pm On Jul 30, 2022
Acidbath:

I was off NL for a day or two.

But what's up with your hate for interracial marriages .
I don't want to sound racist but I hate interracial marriages ( especially between white and black).

Of other races ( I can still tolerate it).

Is it the same with you?
Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by Acidbath: 5:44pm On Jul 30, 2022
Fmghewzy:

But what's up with your hate for interracial marriages .
I don't want to sound racist but I hate interracial marriages ( especially between white and black).

Of other races ( I can still tolerate it).

Is it the same with you?

I don't have any issh with interracial marriages. It's the bad intent behind it that I hate.
Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by Fmghewzy(m): 5:58pm On Jul 30, 2022
Acidbath:

I don't have any issh with interracial marriages. It's the bad intent behind it that I hate.

Yeah (especially those morons that tend to talk down on Thier own race)
It just made me hate it .

If I see interracial couples on YouTube or TikTok,I hit the skip button immediately.

If it bwwm( I hit do not recommend this channel grin)
Lol.

What do you mean by "bad intention behind it"
Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by baralatie(m): 6:01pm On Jul 30, 2022
InvertedHammer:

/
She filed for bankruptcy. Chapter 7 or Chapter 11? No big deal.

It may not be approved by the judge. That's all.

/
Like what the judge Did to 50 cents
Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by Acidbath: 6:03pm On Jul 30, 2022
Fmghewzy:

Yeah (especially those morons that tend to talk down on Thier own race)
It just made me hate it .

If I see interracial couples on YouTube or TikTok,I hit the skip button immediately.

If it bwwm( I hit do not recommend this channel grin)
Lol.

What do you mean by "bad intention behind it"

To japa and as you have said, to diss their own race cause of their self hate.

Some especially these African Americans use that as a way of climbing the social ladder in their own twisted minds.
Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by oz4real83(m): 6:05pm On Jul 30, 2022
Starz825:
Women
Somebody must have advised her on doing that...
Once you declare bankruptcy.....
Your creditor no go fit do anything to you ..
Na until you fit pay
once u declare bankruptcy, the state\govt takes over your assets if there are still any, they manage them on your behalf, sell some where required and pay your creditors. The advantage you have when you declare bankruptcy is that your creditors won't "drag" you to pay your debts, you will have more time within which those managing your assets can pay up your liabilities. All your enjoyments life will be strictly monitored by the govt, you are in a big trouble if you are caught enjoying yourself after declaring bankruptcy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by Fmghewzy(m): 6:05pm On Jul 30, 2022
Acidbath:

To japa and as you have said, to diss their own race cause of their self hate.

Some especially these African Americans use that as a way of climbing the social ladder in their own twisted minds.

Very foolish people.lol

And some weirdos who are hellbent on Making mixed-kids.
Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by Acidbath: 6:11pm On Jul 30, 2022
Fmghewzy:

Very foolish people.lol

And some weirdos who are hellbent on Making mixed-kids.

This is the main aim of most white women that date blacks too.

1 Like

Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by Ppp1p: 6:11pm On Jul 30, 2022
angry
Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by FORWARDEVERLY: 6:12pm On Jul 30, 2022
All these bastard feminist wannabe bitches sef..
Asshole you must pay that money..
Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by Starz825(m): 6:23pm On Jul 30, 2022
oz4real83:
once u declare bankruptcy, the state\govt takes over your assets if there are still any, they manage them on your behalf, sell some where required and pay your creditors. The advantage you have when you declare bankruptcy is that your creditors won't "drag" you to pay your debts, you will have more time within which those managing your assets can pay up your liabilities. All your enjoyments life will be strictly monitored by the govt, you are in a big trouble if you are caught enjoying yourself after declaring bankruptcy.
cheesy.. really. . person no fit enjoy in peace again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) / Comedian Oluwakaponeski Buys A Range Rover - Pictures / Davido Denies Engaging Chioma With A Capital "NO" During An Interview In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.