Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,594 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

A New Android Phone Processor UNISOC Is Taking Over Android Midrange Market - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A New Android Phone Processor UNISOC Is Taking Over Android Midrange Market (2118 Views)

Redmi 10C Is Out. This Is The Midrange Killer / Samsung Galaxy A52 Review: Perfect Affordable Midrange! / HUAWEI Y9 Prime 2019 Review— King Of Midrange? + Camera Samples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A New Android Phone Processor UNISOC Is Taking Over Android Midrange Market by Smartdepotng: 10:47am On Jul 30, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwpYmAxEGH4

You may already know some Android smartphone processors like Snapdragon from Qualcomm, Exynos from Samsung, MediaTek even Kirin from Huawei, but a new processor is here - the UNISOC! How Good Are The UniSOC Processors? UniSOC T610 vs UniSOC T310 gives us great insight and answers to how powerful and efficient the UniSOC processors are.

Better Efficiency - The UNISOC are efficient more than most other Processors at Entry-Level and midrange Android segment.

Less Performance Throttling due to higher temperature: These processors can handle demanding task without much or any throttling on the performance.

From the video, you will see that the T310 is one of the best Entry-Level Android devices out there.

Let me hear from you in the comments section. Will you use a phone with UNISOC processor?

1 Like

Re: A New Android Phone Processor UNISOC Is Taking Over Android Midrange Market by Incredible128: 11:35am On Jul 30, 2022
Unisoc is really making a headway in the smartphone market nowadays, smartphone companies no longer give it the name octa-core or quad core processor in their spec sheet no longer, but state the full name grin grin. Unisoc now seems to have their act together

1 Like

Re: A New Android Phone Processor UNISOC Is Taking Over Android Midrange Market by jahson19(m): 12:23pm On Jul 30, 2022
heard its a hot plate processor due to its heating
Re: A New Android Phone Processor UNISOC Is Taking Over Android Midrange Market by Smartdepotng: 3:09pm On Jul 30, 2022
jahson19:
heard its a hot plate processor due to its heating
All of them do get hot but UniSOC seems to handle higher temperature better over sustained periods for Entry-Level and midrange Android phones.

4 Likes

Re: A New Android Phone Processor UNISOC Is Taking Over Android Midrange Market by Smartdepotng: 3:11pm On Jul 30, 2022
Incredible128:
Unisoc is really making a headway in the smartphone market nowadays, smartphone companies no longer give it the name octa-core or quad core processor in their spec sheet no longer, but state the full name grin grin. Unisoc now seems to have their act together
Their processor is so efficient I just want them to use better GPUs

1 Like

Re: A New Android Phone Processor UNISOC Is Taking Over Android Midrange Market by Unbiased1: 7:32pm On Jul 30, 2022
Smartdepotng:

You may already know some Android smartphone processors like Snapdragon from Qualcomm, Exynos from Samsung, MediaTek even Kirin from Huawei, but a new processor is here - the UNISOC! How Good Are The UniSOC Processors? UniSOC T610 vs UniSOC T310 gives us great insight and answers to how powerful and efficient the UniSOC processors are.

Better Efficiency - The UNISOC are efficient more than most other Processors at Entry-Level and midrange Android segment.

Less Performance Throttling due to higher temperature: These processors can handle demanding task without much or any throttling on the performance.

From the video, you will see that the T310 is one of the best Entry-Level Android devices out there.

Let me hear from you in the comments section. Will you use a phone with UNISOC processor?

UNISOC processors are not new na. Itel has been using them for some years now. Maybe they just launched some new upgraded processors but the company is not really that new in the SOC industry.

3 Likes

Re: A New Android Phone Processor UNISOC Is Taking Over Android Midrange Market by Abbeytoy(m): 10:06pm On Jul 30, 2022
Please list few phones using this UNISOC right now
Re: A New Android Phone Processor UNISOC Is Taking Over Android Midrange Market by Joezik(m): 10:46pm On Jul 30, 2022
Smartdepotng:

Lol
Re: A New Android Phone Processor UNISOC Is Taking Over Android Midrange Market by kingsonJR(m): 12:50am On Jul 31, 2022
See old man lying shamelessly all in a bid to promote crap....The best UNISOC no even reach the least mediatek processors

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A New Android Phone Processor UNISOC Is Taking Over Android Midrange Market by okunwaye(m): 7:44am On Jul 31, 2022
Unisoc is not new,it was previously known as spreadtrum

4 Likes

Re: A New Android Phone Processor UNISOC Is Taking Over Android Midrange Market by skywalker240(m): 1:43pm On Jul 31, 2022
kingsonJR:
See old man lying shamelessly all in a bid to promote crap....The best UNISOC no even reach the least mediatek processors
Tell the transsion marketer jare
Re: A New Android Phone Processor UNISOC Is Taking Over Android Midrange Market by Eyanbahose: 7:08pm On Jul 31, 2022
skywalker240:

Tell the transsion marketer jare
them tell you say Transsion dey use that chipset?
Re: A New Android Phone Processor UNISOC Is Taking Over Android Midrange Market by Incredible128: 7:22pm On Jul 31, 2022
Eyanbahose:
them tell you say Transsion dey use that chipset?
spark 8c, Samsung a03, Nokia g21 all use unisoc tiger 606 and this processor could be comparable to the g70

2 Likes

Re: A New Android Phone Processor UNISOC Is Taking Over Android Midrange Market by skywalker240(m): 9:18pm On Jul 31, 2022
Incredible128:
spark 8c, Samsung a03, Nokia g21 all use unisoc tiger 606 and this processor could be comparable to the g70
Tell the tech Eyanbahose illiterate jare grin grin grin

Re: A New Android Phone Processor UNISOC Is Taking Over Android Midrange Market by Joezik(m): 11:43pm On Jul 31, 2022
Incredible128:

What kind of life is this
Re: A New Android Phone Processor UNISOC Is Taking Over Android Midrange Market by Incredible128: 11:49pm On Jul 31, 2022
Joezik:

What kind of life is this
life? I don't get? undecided undecided
Re: A New Android Phone Processor UNISOC Is Taking Over Android Midrange Market by d3cod3r(m): 9:22am On Aug 01, 2022
Lol. Op should try again. Unisoc is just spreadtrum rebranding. It is for budget smartphones. Any smartphone that uses it hangs out of the box then you start installing apps, na die be that. Buy only if you are on a very tight budget and willing to endure hanging.

1 Like

Re: A New Android Phone Processor UNISOC Is Taking Over Android Midrange Market by RealEzee(m): 9:50am On Aug 01, 2022
dis depot no smart at all to be Nigerian tongue
Re: A New Android Phone Processor UNISOC Is Taking Over Android Midrange Market by sunshineV(f): 10:18am On Aug 01, 2022
Dem say op no smart
Re: A New Android Phone Processor UNISOC Is Taking Over Android Midrange Market by Incredible128: 10:48am On Aug 01, 2022
d3cod3r:
Lol. Op should try again. Unisoc is just spreadtrum rebranding. It is for budget smartphones. Any smartphone that uses it hangs out of the box then you start installing apps, na die be that. Buy only if you are on a very tight budget and willing to endure hanging.
Comrade, this thing wey u talk no be true o! I've tried this their tiger t606 and I can with confidence that it holds up well. It even plays PUBG on hd graphics and has little to no stuttering
Re: A New Android Phone Processor UNISOC Is Taking Over Android Midrange Market by d3cod3r(m): 9:25pm On Aug 01, 2022
Incredible128:
Comrade, this thing wey u talk no be true o! I've tried this their tiger t606 and I can with confidence that it holds up well. It even plays PUBG on hd graphics and has little to no stuttering
Which phone be that?
Re: A New Android Phone Processor UNISOC Is Taking Over Android Midrange Market by gogeekish(m): 6:51am On Aug 02, 2022
Run from any phone running UNISOC.
It is the most archaic SOC i have ever seen on mobile.

To have a better understanding with this chipset, use itel phones
Re: A New Android Phone Processor UNISOC Is Taking Over Android Midrange Market by Smartdepotng: 2:11pm On Aug 05, 2022
I've been laughing off my ass going through some of the comments here...
Let the Vawulence continue... grin grin
Re: A New Android Phone Processor UNISOC Is Taking Over Android Midrange Market by Smartdepotng: 2:13pm On Aug 05, 2022
Well, I compared Xiaomi and Umidigi about the same Price Redmi uses MediaTek Umidigi Uses UniSoC...
Interns of value for money and performance - Umidigi defeated the Redmi 15 - 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deAjLoL9YLQ
Re: A New Android Phone Processor UNISOC Is Taking Over Android Midrange Market by Smartdepotng: 2:22pm On Aug 05, 2022
Unbiased1:

UNISOC processors are not new na. Itel has been using them for some years now. Maybe they just launched some new upgraded processors but the company is not really that new in the SOC industry.
I was talking about their NEW Tiger series for Android Budget phones.
T3xx series
T6xx series
Are all new to Android midrange phone.
I test phones without bias, in terms of cost to performs, phones with these Unisoc are performing better than phones with MediaTek in the same cost category...
See the video below.

Re: A New Android Phone Processor UNISOC Is Taking Over Android Midrange Market by Smartdepotng: 2:28pm On Aug 05, 2022
d3cod3r:
#1 Rebranding means new name ba? Please don't quote me out of context. The Unisoc T3xx and T6xx series are new to Android midrange market - that's the context of my title.
#2 how many phones Running UNISOC T3xx or T6xx series have you used (Please mention their names).
#3 I do not speculate about phones, I get them and test them out so, I test phones several times before I make videos about it.
#4 Finally, I am not even sure you watched the video
Re: A New Android Phone Processor UNISOC Is Taking Over Android Midrange Market by Smartdepotng: 2:30pm On Aug 05, 2022
Incredible128:
I reviewed Umidigi A13 Pro with Unisoc T610 and it played PubG with the same settings without any noticeable stutter. It did get very warm but I was surprised it played to the end (about 30 minutes). You can see the review in my YouTube channel

1 Like

Re: A New Android Phone Processor UNISOC Is Taking Over Android Midrange Market by Smartdepotng: 2:32pm On Aug 05, 2022
okunwaye:
Unisoc is not new,it was previously known as spreadtrum
It's obvious you didn't watch the video before making this comment. Context is key!

1 Like

Re: A New Android Phone Processor UNISOC Is Taking Over Android Midrange Market by Smartdepotng: 2:37pm On Aug 05, 2022
Unbiased1:

You reasoning is a lot better than many here.
The context is ANDROID MIDRANGE PHONES MARKET. UNISOC is seriously penetrating the market segment with UNISOC T3xx and T6xx series. That's the context for discussion not the date Spreadtrum Communications Inc registered as a company or made the 1st System On Chip processor
Re: A New Android Phone Processor UNISOC Is Taking Over Android Midrange Market by Smartdepotng: 2:42pm On Aug 05, 2022
kingsonJR:
Well, I am glad you called me old man... It is obvious that you don't have enough data to watch the video to the end to understand the context before commenting trash.
To answer your "The best UNISOC no even reach the least mediatek processors" I made a new video that suits your claim below. Hope you have data to watch it till the end.

Re: A New Android Phone Processor UNISOC Is Taking Over Android Midrange Market by okunwaye(m): 3:15pm On Aug 05, 2022
Smartdepotng:

It's obvious you didn't watch the video before making this comment. Context is key!
Which context?.please go back and read your heading.
Re: A New Android Phone Processor UNISOC Is Taking Over Android Midrange Market by saintopus(m): 3:38pm On Aug 05, 2022
What's the efficiency of the UniSOC, SC7331 used by NOKIA

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fintech Guru, Jesam Micheal Opens Biggest Apple Store In Lagos On Saturday (vide / Free Mobile Phone Games, Mp3, Videos, Themes Download / Mtn Magic-call(=n=5:00per/sec)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.