Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

A New Android Phone Processor UNISOC Is Taking Over Android Midrange Market - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A New Android Phone Processor UNISOC Is Taking Over Android Midrange Market (2159 Views)

Redmi 10C Is Out. This Is The Midrange Killer / Samsung Galaxy A52 Review: Perfect Affordable Midrange! / HUAWEI Y9 Prime 2019 Review— King Of Midrange? + Camera Samples (2) (3) (4)

Re: A New Android Phone Processor UNISOC Is Taking Over Android Midrange Market by Smartdepotng: 3:45pm On Aug 05, 2022
okunwaye:

Which context?.please go back and read your heading.
Title: A New Android Phone Processor UNISOC Is Taking Over Android Midrange Market.

The New Processor(s) = UniSoC T610 and T310

When where these SoCs launched = July 2021

When the processors entered market = September 2021
In 2022 Q1, Nokia, Realme, Micromax, Umidigi, even our own Infinix all launched phones with these 2021 manufactured System on Chip.

Which Market is the UNISOC Targeting with the new Tiger series? Android Midrange midrange market.

If you had data to watch the video (that is if you are interested in learning something new) you would have learnt that but you choose Vawulence.

Re: A New Android Phone Processor UNISOC Is Taking Over Android Midrange Market by okunwaye(m): 5:17pm On Aug 05, 2022
Smartdepotng:

Title: A New Android Phone Processor UNISOC Is Taking Over Android Midrange Market.

The New Processor(s) = UniSoC T610 and T310

When where these SoCs launched = July 2021

When the processors entered market = September 2021
In 2022 Q1, Nokia, Realme, Micromax, Umidigi, even our own Infinix all launched phones with these 2021 manufactured System on Chip.

Which Market is the UNISOC Targeting with the new Tiger series? Android Midrange midrange market.

If you had data to watch the video (that is if you are interested in learning something new) you would have learnt that but you choose Vawulence.
Let me retype your heading for you:
A New Android Phone Processor UNISOC Is Taking Over Android Midrange Market.
You never said a new processor or two new processor from Unisoc is/are taking over the android midrange market wink

Re: A New Android Phone Processor UNISOC Is Taking Over Android Midrange Market by Smartdepotng: 7:17pm On Aug 12, 2022
okunwaye:

Let me retype your heading for you:
A New Android Phone Processor UNISOC Is Taking Over Android Midrange Market.
You never said a new processor or two new processor from Unisoc is/are taking over the android midrange market wink
To him that brain is given, sense is expected...
A New Android Phone Processor but your brain seems to skip the "Android Phone" which is the descriptive subject of the processor.
Most likely that you haven't used A Bionic Processors on iPhones...
If you don't have anything useful to say in the comments section, skip it and stop advertising your 'mumuness'
Re: A New Android Phone Processor UNISOC Is Taking Over Android Midrange Market by saintopus(m): 9:01pm On Aug 12, 2022
Smartdepotng:

All of them do get hot but UniSOC seems to handle higher temperature better over sustained periods for Entry-Level and midrange Android phones.

I believe you because of the difference between the old edition of NOKIA C1 and the second edition of NOKIA C1. While the former heat and get swollen batteries the latter made with UniSoc 7331e absorb heat and much more effective in utilizing the battery. NOKIA corrected it with the C1 second edition.
Re: A New Android Phone Processor UNISOC Is Taking Over Android Midrange Market by okunwaye(m): 10:39pm On Aug 12, 2022
Smartdepotng:

To him that brain is given, sense is expected...
A New Android Phone Processor but your brain seems to skip the "Android Phone" which is the descriptive subject of the processor.
Most likely that you haven't used A Bionic Processors on iPhones...
If you don't have anything useful to say in the comments section, skip it and stop advertising your 'mumuness'

Re: A New Android Phone Processor UNISOC Is Taking Over Android Midrange Market by Smartdepotng: 2:53pm On Aug 25, 2022
saintopus:

I believe you because of the difference between the old edition of NOKIA C1 and the second edition of NOKIA C1. While the former heat and get swollen batteries the latter made with UniSoc 7331e absorb heat and much more effective in utilizing the battery. NOKIA corrected it with the C1 second edition.

I did a lot of test and compared it to other processors, I was surprised how it handled sustained performance during hot temperatures. I just wish OEMs give it a better GPU

Re: A New Android Phone Processor UNISOC Is Taking Over Android Midrange Market by Eyanbahose: 3:15pm On Aug 28, 2022
skywalker240:

Tell the tech Eyanbahose illiterate jare grin grin grin
you wey no Sabi anything. Dey form tech bros lol

Pls Where In Lagos Can I Buy This Phone / Lenovo A500 Specs, Features And Price / How Do I Rid My Android Phone Browsers Of Redirecting Virus.