Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Rick Ross: Why I Have Not Taken Anyone I Worked With To Court. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rick Ross: Why I Have Not Taken Anyone I Worked With To Court. (227 Views)

Ed Sheeran: I Worked With Burna Boy, I Have Never Seen Anyone Ingest More Weed / Stephanie Busari Challenges Kemi Olunloyo Over 'Worked With CNN' Claim / “I Attended Classes Regularly, I Worked Hard For My Degree” - Odunlade Adekola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rick Ross: Why I Have Not Taken Anyone I Worked With To Court. by Joseph141: 10:58am On Jul 30, 2022
The big Ross has taken out time to explain to his fans why he has never sued any body he has worked with for any reason not given a public report about someone who offended him before.

According to him in the statement that was released by the MMG mogul, this has been possible with Rick Ross just because of the respect he has for everyone, whether you are working with him or not.

Meanwhile, according to Ross himself during a Talking time with the Beyond The Chair podcast, he narrated how is tries his good best to maintain any agreement he makes with anyone he is working with, even in his music deals.

Rick Ross during the interview asked and answered himself some questions, which includes if he has been robbed, if he has been taken advantage of, if he has taken someone he is having a music deal with to court and in response to all those questions, he answered No.

Ross then continued to explain why those have never happened in the history of his music career and according to him, it was just because he always respect any agreement he has with anyone in any music deal despite how long the deal may take.READ MORE https://www.thelightnd.com/2022/07/rick-ross-why-i-have-not-taken-anyone-i.html

(1) (Reply)

Between Emmanuella And Kiriku, Who Is More Funny? / Top 7 Richest People In Davido Family (2022) / Court Adjourns Awujale’s N200bn Libel Suit Against Yinka Ayefele’s Radio Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.