Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,411 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:18 AM

University Or Polytechnic In Nigeria, Which Is Better? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Or Polytechnic In Nigeria, Which Is Better? (161 Views)

Nursing In An University Or School Of Nursing - Which Is Better? / Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? / 2019 Best 50 Polytechnic In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

University Or Polytechnic In Nigeria, Which Is Better? by Oluwatech(m): 11:33am On Jul 30, 2022
This has been one of the major questions asked by Nigerian Students. Have seen a platform where a question like this was raised there and different people with their opinion gave answers to it.

Those who think they know the right answer will jump into conclusion that University Education is better or Polytechnic Education is better.

If you are so desperate for an answer on “University or Polytechnic in Nigeria, Which is Better?,” I suggest you should keep reading because in this blog post , I’ll let you decide for yourself by showing you the different University and Polytechnic. I will be giving my personal opinion on this.

Okay!!, I believe you are still reading this post on “University or Polytechnic in Nigeria, Which is Better?” Chill and grab a popcorn for you will be getting an answer to your desperate question now.

Remember, everything here is on my personal opinion. Let’s go for the basics first;

https://knowall.com.ng/2022/07/30/university-or-polytechnic-in-nigeria-which-is-better/

(1) (Reply)

SCHOLARSHIP: Harvey Mudd College , USA Undergraduate And Graduate Scholarship / Your Child Can’t Fail JAMB Exam With This Offline Video Tutorial. / Importance Of Having A Digital Skill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.