Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:57 PM

Praying Against The Canals Of The Far East - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Praying Against The Canals Of The Far East (155 Views)

Group Of Church Women Spotted Lying On The Road In Benue, Praying Against Corona / Apostle Suleman Bares Thoughts On Praying Against Witchcraft, Sorcery / Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Praying Against The Canals Of The Far East by ultim: 11:36am On Jul 30, 2022
In a daily devotional, the prayer says we should pray against the canals of the Far East.
Does any christian know why this should be. I was intending sending email to the author's to understand this. I couldn't also lay hands on any google explanation
Re: Praying Against The Canals Of The Far East by Kobojunkie: 11:51am On Jul 30, 2022
ultim:
In a daily devotional, the prayer says we should pray against the canals of the Far East.
Does any christian know why this should be. I was intending sending email to the author's to understand this. I couldn't also lay hands on any google explanation
God Himself taught you how to pray - Matthew 6 vs 6 - 15 - giving you the holiest of prayers to pray - what you refer to as the Lord’s Prayer - for anytime you desire you pray to Him, but you reject His instructions all so you can have ordinary men concoct prayers ideas for you instead. undecided
Re: Praying Against The Canals Of The Far East by Lukuluku69(m): 12:07pm On Jul 30, 2022
ultim:

It means nothing. And the Author knows this! It is a wild goose chase. It will lead to nothing.

Pray as Christ taught you and not as any man suggested.

(1) (Reply)

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Volume 2, Part 23. / Victory One Step At A Time... / Is Violence The Way To Win Nobel Peace Prize?-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.