Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

NDA Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 74th Regular Course - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NDA Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 74th Regular Course (1639 Views)

Nigerian Defence Academy Releases Application Form For 74th Regular Course / NDA Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 73rd Regular Course / NDA Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 73rd Regular Course 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDA Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 74th Regular Course by Soljaboi44(m): 11:45am On Jul 30, 2022
The Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) Interview for 74 Regular Course of Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) took place from 11 June – 23 July, 2022.

The List of Successful Candidates
whose names appear below and could also be obtained at the NDA Official Website www.nda.edu.ng were successful at the AFSB Interview.

The candidates have been offered admission into NDA for the 74RC and the successful candidates are to report to NDA Ribadu Campus (old site), Kaduna on Saturday 13 August 2022.

Cadets upon admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy are full time students and not employees in training. They shall not claim any form of right or engagement whatsoever as an employee of the institution or Federal Government of Nigeria upon dismissal or withdrawal from the Academy before commission as an officer.

Any candidate who fails to report on Monday, 15 August 2022 will forfeit his or her place.

Selected and Reserve candidates are to report on the same date and will be received on arrival at the reception Centre located at the
Centre of Excellence Building, NDA Ribadu Campus.

Source: https://nda.edu.ng/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/NDA-KADUNA-FPBW.pdf

cc: lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

Re: NDA Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 74th Regular Course by Soljaboi44(m): 12:17pm On Jul 30, 2022
Congratulations to me.. I made it �

2 Likes

Re: NDA Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 74th Regular Course by Blackestjunior(m): 1:38pm On Jul 30, 2022
Soljaboi44:

Congrats bro

Can 21 year old apply
Re: NDA Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 74th Regular Course by PastorFire: 7:20pm On Jul 30, 2022
Congratulations guys! Frontpage material.
Re: NDA Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 74th Regular Course by Lisaint(m): 3:13am On Jul 31, 2022
Soljaboi44:

Congratulations boss
How did you do it?

(1) (Reply)

Last Minute Exposé! Nnamdi Kanu Daughter Expose Biafra Agitators Working With S / PWC Advisory And Tax Graduate Trainee Programme 2023 / Employment @ Meribah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.