Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Happy 50th Birthday: Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi-31/07/2011 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Happy 50th Birthday: Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi-31/07/2011 (4882 Views)

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Interviewed On ABN Digital / How Sanusi Lamido Sold Intercontinental Bank To His Friends - TheStreetJournal / Lamido Sanusi's Performance - Brilliant, Over-hyped, Or Mediocre? (2) (3) (4)

Happy 50th Birthday: Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi-31/07/2011 by farobat(m): 4:49pm On Aug 01, 2011
50 Heart cheers to a wothy ICON, Best wishes

Sanusi was born on July 31, 1961.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanusi_Lamido_Sanusi#Birth_and_education
Re: Happy 50th Birthday: Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi-31/07/2011 by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 01, 2011
@ Poster, Sanisu abi na sanusi send u come?  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Happy 50th Birthday: Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi-31/07/2011 by yungeorge(m): 5:23pm On Aug 01, 2011
Oh! HBD, But He really looks older than his age  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Happy 50th Birthday: Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi-31/07/2011 by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 01, 2011
happy bday to d cbn gov.i didnt know he was dt young cos he sure looks older.
Re: Happy 50th Birthday: Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi-31/07/2011 by hbrednic: 5:46pm On Aug 01, 2011
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Happy 50th Birthday: Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi-31/07/2011 by juman(m): 5:56pm On Aug 01, 2011
HBD sir.
Re: Happy 50th Birthday: Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi-31/07/2011 by haboosa(m): 5:58pm On Aug 01, 2011
happy birthday to a worthy mentor , an economic transformer, a central bank Gov that is capable more than a serving president , may you live longer than your ancestor in a worthy way and preferably a contributing way. amen
Re: Happy 50th Birthday: Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi-31/07/2011 by JJrawling: 6:02pm On Aug 01, 2011
So this old man with old ideology and sharia mentality is fooling us that he is 50, anyway his almajiri mentality and his sleepless night thinking of how to islamise Nigeria made him to look 65
Re: Happy 50th Birthday: Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi-31/07/2011 by Andrew3(m): 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2011
JJ-rawling:

So this old man with old ideology and sharia mentality is fooling us that he is 50, anyway his almajiri mentality and his sleepless night thinking of how to islamise Nigeria made him to look 65
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Happy 50th Birthday: Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi-31/07/2011 by whobemumu(m): 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2011
sanusi is not 50 , just wait i willl provide proof
Re: Happy 50th Birthday: Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi-31/07/2011 by londoner: 6:41pm On Aug 01, 2011
Sanusi looks good for 50.
Re: Happy 50th Birthday: Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi-31/07/2011 by Reggie2(m): 6:51pm On Aug 01, 2011
The man get head like JONNY KWANGO but he is a fine islamic scholar turned Banker , HBD grin grin ;
Re: Happy 50th Birthday: Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi-31/07/2011 by vitality22(m): 7:11pm On Aug 01, 2011
HBD in arrears and many happy returns to our Islamic Banking Agitator
Re: Happy 50th Birthday: Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi-31/07/2011 by victorazy(m): 7:20pm On Aug 01, 2011
whobemumu:

sanusi is not 50 , just wait i willl provide proof

Your correct.
That guy is in his early 60
Re: Happy 50th Birthday: Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi-31/07/2011 by aloyemeka2: 7:24pm On Aug 01, 2011
If Sanusi is 50 then I am 12. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Happy 50th Birthday: Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi-31/07/2011 by hercules07: 7:27pm On Aug 01, 2011
Happy Birthday to a Nigerian who does not care whose ox is gored as long as the right thing is done, you will know those who are working when they look older than their ages due to the burden they carry, may God give us more of Sanusi in other spheres of our lives ( and less of GEJ).
Re: Happy 50th Birthday: Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi-31/07/2011 by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 01, 2011
Happy Birthday to you!
Re: Happy 50th Birthday: Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi-31/07/2011 by Remii(m): 8:13pm On Aug 01, 2011
Happy Birthday SLS, walal airatul airu laka mi nal ula. May the future even better than the past. Many happy returns of the day long life and prosperity
Re: Happy 50th Birthday: Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi-31/07/2011 by Waduku(m): 8:20pm On Aug 01, 2011
Happy Birthday to a religious bigot,and a seasoned tool of actualizing the dream of Islamitzing Nig.Use ur wealth of experience to end the era of exploitation that has spring up Almajiriss turned Boko Haram,than hoping to plan a strong Economic base for Isamitization to thrive.OLESHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Re: Happy 50th Birthday: Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi-31/07/2011 by Dorisdey1: 8:41pm On Aug 01, 2011
HBD to Ayotallah Sanusi, May Allah disappoint you in all your desire to start a religious war in Nigeria that will consume you!, Iseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Happy 50th Birthday: Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi-31/07/2011 by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 01, 2011
JJ Rawlings

chei JJ Rawlings u don finish oga sanusi
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Happy 50th Birthday: Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi-31/07/2011 by Gluckdude(m): 8:47pm On Aug 01, 2011
please can someone tell me what GEJ is? i am so naive
Re: Happy 50th Birthday: Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi-31/07/2011 by Wisdomxy(m): 8:48pm On Aug 01, 2011
Happy Birthday Sanusi Lamido Sanusi the  heir apparent to the throne of Kano(Kanawa Dabo).
Re: Happy 50th Birthday: Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi-31/07/2011 by adamawa: 9:46pm On Aug 01, 2011
Happy Birhday, I pray God Almighty will open your eyes to see your mistakes and correct them; I hope those who cursed you for the untold hardship you brought upon them will pray for you. I am using this opportunity to advise you to consider common man when taking action and not to allow sentiments/personal interest/ vengeance to becolud your sense of judgements.

So many Bankers have been thrown to labour markets because of your actions and not because of meltdown.Please prevail onthem to stop using rationalization as a tool to cut cost.

I will also implore you to take cursory look at withdrawal limits, in all sincerity it is a good idea but Nigeria is not ripe for this. Nigerians will always find a way round it, the TRUST in BUSINESS is not avilable in the country. Many people now think of opening several accounts with different Banks. Others will not keep their in the Banks. Many rural communities don't have Bank at all. Masses will b e at receiving end.

Islamic Banking is good but becareful because of what religion can cause, let the Banks start offering the products and from their institutionalized it
Re: Happy 50th Birthday: Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi-31/07/2011 by Koikoi(m): 9:52pm On Aug 01, 2011
let someone tell mr. 50 that in saudi arabia and turkey it is forbidden to call a bank an islamic bank even when they operate non interest banks. the 50 year old has already given aip (approval in principle) to 2 banks to operate islamic banking in nigeria(approval or no approval from the nass). the young old man wants religious war in nigeria
Re: Happy 50th Birthday: Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi-31/07/2011 by gungume: 9:54pm On Aug 01, 2011
I wish you many more years MAY YOUR TENURE BE ELONGATED SO THAT YOUR ENAMIES CAN GO TO ZUMA ROCK AND KNOCK THEIR HEADS!!!
Re: Happy 50th Birthday: Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi-31/07/2011 by Jarus(m): 9:55pm On Aug 01, 2011
Happy Birthday, one of my 3 mentors in Corporate Nigeria.

Short of points, haters are even questionging your age. Out of their ignorance, they dont know that you're from a well-to-do family, that you attended St Anne School Kaduna, a Christian school and one of the elitist in Kaduna then, then proceeded from Kano to Lagos as an 11 years old to compete with the best from the South at the prestigious Kings College, Lagos, one of the best in the country then before finishing from ABU at 20 years in 1981. They didnt know that banking gurus like Atedo Peterside had been your friend from KC. They keep calling you aboki, not knowing that you're more Lagosian than many of them and had been a Lagos boy from 11 years of age.

Happy Birthday, Sanusi.
Re: Happy 50th Birthday: Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi-31/07/2011 by darne(m): 11:15pm On Aug 01, 2011
Happy Birthday To A True Leader, An Icon And One Of The Most Inspiring Men In The World,, May You Live Long Enough To Always Put Thieves And Currupt Leaders To Shame !!!!

To Some Idiots On Nairaland Who Doesnt Know What To Post Or Are Not Interested In Seeing The Progress Of This Great Nation, May Thunder Strike You All And Tear You One By One In Pieces ,, Aseeeeeeee Iseeeee Ameeeeeen !!!

Today On Nairaland I Have Just Confirmed That We Have So Many Stupid And Useless People Commenting Just To Say Something Bad Because Everybody From Their Generation Is Wicked,Dumb,Useless And They Are All Thieves, This Man Here Hasnt Done Anything Wrong To This Country, He Has Been Working Hard For The Progress Of This Country Unlike So Many Useless People, And I Am Sure If This Birthday Wishes were To Be Sent Out To That Grey Haired Idiot (Prof Wole Soyinka) Or Some Usless Igbo Man,, I Am Really Sure Most Of this Animals Commenting Would Just Keep Praising Them,, What Have They Done To The Progress Of this Country Directly Or Indirectly ?? Somebody Should Come Out And Explain What They Did If Not To Sit And Receive Tokens Of Naira From Our So Called Leaders (Bunch Of Thieves),, I Really Pity Some People In This Country Mtcheeew !!!! angry angry

Once Again Happy Birthday Sir,, All Your Enemies Would Not Last Long To See The End Of Your Tenure, Their Generations Would All Get Jailed For Life If They Dont Stop Their Evil Acts,, You Need To Be In My Shoes To Understand What I`m Going Through !!!
Re: Happy 50th Birthday: Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi-31/07/2011 by darne(m): 11:29pm On Aug 01, 2011
Koikoi:

let someone tell mr. 50 that in saudi arabia and turkey it is forbidden to call a bank an islamic bank even when they operate non interest banks. the 50 year old has already given aip (approval in principle) to 2 banks to operate islamic banking in nigeria(approval or no approval from the nass). the young old man wants religious war in nigeria

What You Drank Is Just Like Your Silly Name WTF are You Even Talking About You Cant Wish Him Good Luck Why Dont You Dame Shut Your Moiuth ? ODEE!

Gluckdude:

please can someone tell me what GEJ is? i am so naive

Me Self No Know O !!

Doris-dey:

HBD to Ayotallah Sanusi, May Allah disappoint you in all your desire to start a religious war in Nigeria that will consume you!, Iseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Yes You Must Be High On Something,, Maybe Ogogoro From your little Shrine abii,, mind you this aint your father`s Shrine This Is Nairaland where you come speak the truth and not to make up something you think would be funny,, May Allah And Your gods punish your generations for saying that to that innocent man,, Eranko !!! Ode Omo Igbo angry

aloy-emeka:

If Sanusi is 50 then I am 12. undecided undecided undecided

Do You Have To say that Here ?? We All Know You`re still A Kid sneaking up to use his parents pc without their knowledge,, Go sick help cos you`re way out of line here kid !!!! angry

odiaero:

@ Poster, Sanisu abi na sanusi send u come?  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ode Aro,, (Dumb Cripple) You sure dont know what you`re reading or typing because you dont know what your name mean and so you would never know what GEJ mean if you dont know what sanusi mean or how to spell it correctly,, Go Back To School Tout !!!
Re: Happy 50th Birthday: Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi-31/07/2011 by vanariso(m): 11:35pm On Aug 01, 2011
Thank You ,JARUS, that makes us two, Atedo peterside and Sanusi, I hope all haters will keep shut, atleast for now,
Re: Happy 50th Birthday: Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi-31/07/2011 by mowapa(m): 12:31am On Aug 02, 2011
Wishing You Long Life Sanusi, it takes courage and perseverance to serve in Naija
Re: Happy 50th Birthday: Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi-31/07/2011 by freepeople: 12:52am On Aug 02, 2011
HBD to funk mallam.

An epitome of nepotism and mediocrity.

Silver tongue man of the year in Nigeria.

Africa's foremost poultry farmer.

Prodigious Islamic sholar.

BSc. Econs(ABU, Nig), MSc. Sharia(MADRASSA, Sudan).

The damage you've done to Nigeria will take years to manifest.

I thank you. May your days be long. May Allah keep u safe, even when the seed of discord you planted in this country leads to bloodshed.

Happy birthday to corporate bokoharamist

FG To Stop Rice Importation In 2015 / CBN Pumps $210m Into Forex Market / STEPS TO REGISTER AN INCORPORATED TRUSTEE