Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

B.R.E.A.K.I.N.G. N.E.W.S. !!!!!! This Is To Inform The General Public And Th - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / B.R.E.A.K.I.N.G. N.E.W.S. !!!!!! This Is To Inform The General Public And Th (230 Views)

Test And Measure, Test And Measure, And Then Test And Measure Some More – And Th / Aim Global Nigeria; Disclaimer Notice To The General Public. / Hababu Rosul Al Qadirryyat Invite The General Public To Her Annual Moulid Nab... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

B.R.E.A.K.I.N.G. N.E.W.S. !!!!!! This Is To Inform The General Public And Th by imojomoni: 12:30pm On Jul 30, 2022
B.R.E.A.K.I.N.G. N.E.W.S. !!!!!! This is to inform the general public and the people of the federal republic of Nigeria that they can now get paid for their social activities online
THIS IS THE ONLY VERIFIED WEBSITE THAT PAYS YOU FOR THE TIME YOU SPEND ONLINE

Earn $0.1 US Dollars (₦50) – $1000 US Dollars (₦500,000) daily for posting adverts on your whatsapp status, facebook etc

Earn $0.2 US Dollars- (₦100) $500 US Dollars (₦250,000) daily for liking facebook pages or posts, following people on Instagram and twitter , visiting a websites, Daily login, playing imojo Games, commenting and many more

Buy or sell your Facebook Account, Instagram, Twitter Account or any social media account comfortably

Earn $1 US Dollars (₦500) for each person you invite to imojo in our referral program which is optional (not compulsory)

withdraw your money directly to your bank account

withdraw any amount of your referral earning, no minimum amount before you can withdraw

Are you afraid that people might not want to register when you refer them, not to worry imojo can still pay you $0.2 US Dollars – $0.1 US Dollars for each person that clicks your link whether they register after clicking it or not.

You earn $0.4 or ₦200 for joining imojo moni social/task zone

You earn $0.02 or ₦10 daily for logging in to imojo moni social/task zone

JOIN NOW http://imojo.com.ng/ref/rosemary
Re: B.R.E.A.K.I.N.G. N.E.W.S. !!!!!! This Is To Inform The General Public And Th by kccomedies(m): 12:43pm On Jul 30, 2022
B.R.E.A.K.I.N.G. N.E.W.S !!! This is to inform the general pubic and the citizens of the federal republic of nigeria that i have just withdrawn NGN10,000 from imojo moni just like that, make una no vex but the thing still dey sweet me for body, i for like make you follow enjoy am

Earn $0.1 US Dollars (₦50) – $1000 US Dollars (₦500,000) daily for posting adverts on your whatsapp status, facebook etc

Earn $0.2 US Dollars- (₦100) $500 US Dollars (₦250,000) daily for liking facebook pages or posts, following people on Instagram and twitter , visiting a websites, Daily login, playing imojo Games, commenting and many more

Buy or sell your Facebook Account, Instagram, Twitter Account or any social media account comfortably

Earn $1 US Dollars (₦500) for each person you invite to imojo in our referral program which is optional (not compulsory)

withdraw your money directly to your bank account

withdraw any amount of your referral earning, no minimum amount before you can withdraw

Are you afraid that people might not want to register when you refer them, not to worry imojo can still pay you $0.2 US Dollars – $0.1 US Dollars for each person that clicks your link whether they register after clicking it or not.

You earn $0.4 or ₦200 for joining imojo moni social/task zone

You earn $0.02 or ₦10 daily for logging in to imojo moni social/task zone

JOIN NOW http://imojo.com.ng/ref/rosemary

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Bling Tea Coffee Sugar Canisters In UK / Toyota Corolla Car Rental/chauffeur Service In Port Harcourt - Droplets Car Rent / Use Solar Energy To Enjoy Stable Electricity And Reduce Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.