Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,702 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Italian Man Publicly Murdered A Nigerian Over Woman In Civitanova Marche, Italy - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Italian Man Publicly Murdered A Nigerian Over Woman In Civitanova Marche, Italy (8238 Views)

2 Killed, Property Burnt As Niger Communities Clash Over Woman / 3 Brothers Who Kidnapped And Murdered A Mother Of 5 in Abuja Arrested By Police / Lady Beats & Disgraces A Man Publicly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Man Publicly Murdered A Nigerian Over Woman In Civitanova Marche, Italy by Musty112: 10:57pm On Jul 30, 2022
Re: Italian Man Publicly Murdered A Nigerian Over Woman In Civitanova Marche, Italy by Aqesimitta: 11:01pm On Jul 30, 2022
He is dead now

The woman will continue sleeping with another person
Re: Italian Man Publicly Murdered A Nigerian Over Woman In Civitanova Marche, Italy by TONYE001(m): 1:03am On Jul 31, 2022
Stargangz:
Before opening the thread, I know say na dem, the developers flat head nyamiri people being killed like chickens home and away.

Can't find words to respond to this.

Hopefully, in the nearest future, you'd grow up and become a better person.

1 Like

Re: Italian Man Publicly Murdered A Nigerian Over Woman In Civitanova Marche, Italy by Graysons: 1:30am On Jul 31, 2022
Serves him right. Next time learn how to respect your host,and leave their women alone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italian Man Publicly Murdered A Nigerian Over Woman In Civitanova Marche, Italy by ednut1(m): 2:34am On Jul 31, 2022
The man probably had underlying illnesses. Reports say he was selling petty things on the road side and got into an argument with a woman. The man is the the lady’s boyfriend
Re: Italian Man Publicly Murdered A Nigerian Over Woman In Civitanova Marche, Italy by ASAPFERG1: 3:22am On Jul 31, 2022
Graysons:
Serves him right. Next time learn how to respect your host,and leave their women alone.
he thought he was in Nigeria were he can brag and chestbeat

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Italian Man Publicly Murdered A Nigerian Over Woman In Civitanova Marche, Italy by faceland: 5:05am On Jul 31, 2022
ednut1:
The man probably had underlying illnesses. Reports say he was selling petty things on the road side and got into an argument with a woman. The man is the the lady’s boyfriend

He is Physically Challenged and was using a walking stick (if you watch the video, you would see it on the ground). That is what gave the coward Filippo Claudio Giuseppe Ferlazzo confidence to beat him up (easy fight).
He had an accident that he never fully recovered from

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmXuXwP_3AI

Re: Italian Man Publicly Murdered A Nigerian Over Woman In Civitanova Marche, Italy by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:20am On Jul 31, 2022
delzbaba:
big man like that, u just allow one white man kill u for hand to hand combat, bad thing.
if na me, I will uproot his dik, that will be my target, but the guy had injury that's why

1 Like

Re: Italian Man Publicly Murdered A Nigerian Over Woman In Civitanova Marche, Italy by FatherCHRISTMAS: 5:50am On Jul 31, 2022
The guy fuvk up. Kill a man before he kills you
Re: Italian Man Publicly Murdered A Nigerian Over Woman In Civitanova Marche, Italy by Sanchez01: 6:42am On Jul 31, 2022
delzbaba:
big man like that, u just allow one white man kill u for hand to hand combat, bad thing.
This is the comment I was looking for. A probably died of heart-related problems because it doesn't make sense for a Nigerian to be held down by some white dude. Africans, by default are insanely strong compared to white folks and how he'd die from that small rofo rofo fight is a mystery. I can place a clean bet on cardiac arrest as his cause of death.

1 Like

Re: Italian Man Publicly Murdered A Nigerian Over Woman In Civitanova Marche, Italy by Zulu2022: 8:00am On Jul 31, 2022
Carry ur pc nd bomb hell,dis ppl no like u

1 Like

Re: Italian Man Publicly Murdered A Nigerian Over Woman In Civitanova Marche, Italy by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 31, 2022
crazynation:
A Nigerian man, Alika Ogochukwu, has been killed with a crutch in Corso Umberto I in Civitanova Marche, Italy.

Police Ambulance services attended, and an attempt to revive Ogochukwu failed as he was pronounced dead at the scene.

The incident happened around 2pm on 29 July, on the street, in the glare of passers-by who stood and watched as a 32-year-old Italian from Campania sniffed the life out of him.

Read more: https://tstga.com/world/europe/italian-man-publicly-murdered-a-nigerian-over-a-woman-in-civitanova-marche-italy/#ixzz7aWUJmCT2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1hufM6APt8&lc=UgwGLavF7foBpoi7zl54AaABAg

Follow us on Twitter: @tsga0
Like us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/tstga1

Re: Italian Man Publicly Murdered A Nigerian Over Woman In Civitanova Marche, Italy by Mrlloyd: 8:02am On Jul 31, 2022
The Italian’s lawyer has come out to say he has mental problems, very soon the case would be dismissed

1 Like

Re: Italian Man Publicly Murdered A Nigerian Over Woman In Civitanova Marche, Italy by Mrlloyd: 8:03am On Jul 31, 2022
[quote author=Eleven01 post=115240189][/quote]
Who do you want to be your president?
Re: Italian Man Publicly Murdered A Nigerian Over Woman In Civitanova Marche, Italy by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 31, 2022
Mrlloyd:

Who do you want to be your president?
Definitely not a terrorist sympathizer.
Re: Italian Man Publicly Murdered A Nigerian Over Woman In Civitanova Marche, Italy by Mrlloyd: 11:52am On Jul 31, 2022
Eleven01:

Definitely not a terrorist sympathizer.
Answer questions directly, like a man with balls!
Re: Italian Man Publicly Murdered A Nigerian Over Woman In Civitanova Marche, Italy by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 31, 2022
Mrlloyd:

Answer questions directly, like a man with balls!
You seem drunk off mpuru mmiri cheesy

Go find a jobless person's time to waste, I know better than to debate with myopic people.
Re: Italian Man Publicly Murdered A Nigerian Over Woman In Civitanova Marche, Italy by Mrlloyd: 1:21pm On Jul 31, 2022
Eleven01:

You seem drunk off mpuru mmiri cheesy

Go find a jobless person's time to waste, I know better than to debate with myopic people.
Lmao, a confused child who’s too scared to say his candidate’s name, pathetic! grin
Re: Italian Man Publicly Murdered A Nigerian Over Woman In Civitanova Marche, Italy by Pathokpo: 10:03pm On Jul 31, 2022
delzbaba:
Bro as an educated being ,you are supposed to know that not everybody can be physically strong due to our biological differences or with technical combat ability. You are victimising the dead rather than call out the perpetrator and the most especially the bystanders who stood there watching the young man's life being sniffed away from him doing next to nothing. We are all weak and strong in different aspects of life so, we should learn to love accommodate and improve especially personality wise both the we and the strong in order to create a better society.
Re: Italian Man Publicly Murdered A Nigerian Over Woman In Civitanova Marche, Italy by Franzinni: 10:25pm On Jul 31, 2022
If to say him dey cult nah... him men for worry the place small ... But e fit be say nah bloody Jew man like me nah why e sup for am like that ... I no det hail ultism but everything get value for LIFE ..

But still men suppose map that manchi. Make den press him neck too make he know say nah black man face he see last before he kpoof! If I dey there for italo so I for no mind take my fufu chop this soup. But laslas no matter how cassette long, one day e must stop.
Re: Italian Man Publicly Murdered A Nigerian Over Woman In Civitanova Marche, Italy by wittywriter: 10:41pm On Jul 31, 2022
Franzinni:
If to say him dey cult nah... him men for worry the place small ... But e fit be say nah bloody Jew man like me nah why e sup for am like that ... I no det hail ultism but everything get value for LIFE ..

But still men suppose map that manchi. Make den press him neck too make he know say nah black man face he see last before he kpoof! If I dey there for italo so I for no mind take my fufu chop this soup. But laslas no matter how cassette long, one day e must stop.

Words of an initiated Jew!

©Wittyness.
Re: Italian Man Publicly Murdered A Nigerian Over Woman In Civitanova Marche, Italy by delzbaba(m): 8:24am On Aug 01, 2022
Pathokpo:

Bro as an educated being ,you are supposed to know that not everybody can be physically strong due to our biological differences or with technical combat ability. You are victimising the dead rather than call out the perpetrator and the most especially the bystanders who stood there watching the young man's life being sniffed away from him doing next to nothing. We are all weak and strong in different aspects of life so, we should learn to love accommodate and improve especially personality wise both the we and the strong in order to create a better society.
I just learnt he was disabled due to an earlier accident he had at his previous job, maybe that's why he couldn't fight back,, my bad may he RIP
Re: Italian Man Publicly Murdered A Nigerian Over Woman In Civitanova Marche, Italy by Pathokpo: 11:58am On Aug 01, 2022
delzbaba:
I just learnt he was disabled due to an earlier accident he had at his previous job, maybe that's why he couldn't fight back,, my bad may he RIP
Being disabled is not even my point. Not all can be strong regardless of disability.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dwarf Man Flogs His Tall Wife For Not Preparing Breakfast For Him (Photos) / Graphic Photos: Another Person Killed In Cultist Clashes In IMSU / Hitmen Gunned-Downed In Thrilling Shootout In South Africa (GRAPHIC VIDEO/PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.