Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Pls Don't Lie Oooo, Do You Spend Any Of This Money. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pls Don't Lie Oooo, Do You Spend Any Of This Money. (3209 Views)

Should I Return This Money wrongfully credited to my account / Should I Return This Money Wrongly Credited To My Bank Account. / Soldier Drills An Uninvited Guest In Delta, Makes Him Lie Inside Mud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Don't Lie Oooo, Do You Spend Any Of This Money. by Akinzo2121(m): 12:50pm On Jul 30, 2022
Pls don't lie oooo, do you spend any of this money.

Re: Pls Don't Lie Oooo, Do You Spend Any Of This Money. by Mozino007(m): 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2022
All of them

1 Like

Re: Pls Don't Lie Oooo, Do You Spend Any Of This Money. by obiekunie01: 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2022
grin grin grin

them wan take style know how old we are.

Anyway sha!

if you spent that one wey get hole in the middle, na grandfather you suppose be now.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Don't Lie Oooo, Do You Spend Any Of This Money. by playapayaski: 12:55pm On Jul 30, 2022
All of Dem.. good ole days
Re: Pls Don't Lie Oooo, Do You Spend Any Of This Money. by nifemi25(m): 12:57pm On Jul 30, 2022
Most of the people that spent this money are now someone's father ...... they were the only people that enjoyed this country when everything was easy and cheap..

5 Likes

Re: Pls Don't Lie Oooo, Do You Spend Any Of This Money. by viyon02: 12:57pm On Jul 30, 2022
Not all but some

1 Like

Re: Pls Don't Lie Oooo, Do You Spend Any Of This Money. by Thomthom(m): 12:58pm On Jul 30, 2022
I think I only used 25kobo 50kobo and 1Naira only but i saw the rest in my Aunt's Cupboard..

3 Likes

Re: Pls Don't Lie Oooo, Do You Spend Any Of This Money. by obiekunie01: 12:59pm On Jul 30, 2022
Thomthom:
I think I only used 25kobo 50kobo and 1Naira only but i saw the rest in my Aunt's Cupboard..

if you used one naira then you used all the other ones except the one with hole in the middle.

4 Likes

Re: Pls Don't Lie Oooo, Do You Spend Any Of This Money. by Wawelexy(m): 12:59pm On Jul 30, 2022
Mozino007:
All of them

You don tey gan oo...
Re: Pls Don't Lie Oooo, Do You Spend Any Of This Money. by Thomthom(m): 1:04pm On Jul 30, 2022
obiekunie01:

if you used one naira then you used all the other ones except the one with hole in the middle.
I cant really remember, e don tey

1 Like

Re: Pls Don't Lie Oooo, Do You Spend Any Of This Money. by 40fy: 1:08pm On Jul 30, 2022

**Half of 'em!!
**I'm still a young mothafucka!!

Re: Pls Don't Lie Oooo, Do You Spend Any Of This Money. by Cypress042(m): 1:11pm On Jul 30, 2022
Welcome to Nairaland where everyone would claim to be an ancestor with grey hair on this thread.

We all on nairaland have seen and used it forgerrit cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Don't Lie Oooo, Do You Spend Any Of This Money. by Massdamm(m): 1:44pm On Jul 30, 2022
All I spent
Re: Pls Don't Lie Oooo, Do You Spend Any Of This Money. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 30, 2022
I spent all.
Re: Pls Don't Lie Oooo, Do You Spend Any Of This Money. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 30, 2022
Akinzo2121:
All of them.
Re: Pls Don't Lie Oooo, Do You Spend Any Of This Money. by paulolee(m): 3:45pm On Jul 30, 2022
I spent all..good old days..bin use 50 kobo de buy recharge cards, shawarma n even pizza and change go still remain..
i serious, I never lie since dm born me

1 Like

Re: Pls Don't Lie Oooo, Do You Spend Any Of This Money. by Akinzo2121(m): 5:50pm On Jul 30, 2022
paulolee:
I spent all..good old days..bin use 50 kobo de buy recharge cards, shawarma n even pizza and change go still remain..
this one deep ooooo....Shawarma, recharge cards in olden days?

1 Like

Re: Pls Don't Lie Oooo, Do You Spend Any Of This Money. by Britishpea: 5:53pm On Jul 30, 2022
Anyone who spent that money should be above 40 years old already

1 Like

Re: Pls Don't Lie Oooo, Do You Spend Any Of This Money. by paulolee(m): 6:02pm On Jul 30, 2022
Akinzo2121:
this one deep ooooo....Shawarma, recharge cards in olden days?
deep pass deeper life o
Re: Pls Don't Lie Oooo, Do You Spend Any Of This Money. by headbasher96(m): 6:10pm On Jul 30, 2022
i spent most of em when nigeria was still a country
Re: Pls Don't Lie Oooo, Do You Spend Any Of This Money. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 30, 2022
obiekunie01:

Your assertion was wrong. 50k and #1 were notes before they changed them. And that should be more recent than when the other coins were spent.
Re: Pls Don't Lie Oooo, Do You Spend Any Of This Money. by lilkech(m): 7:45pm On Jul 30, 2022
Chai you make me remember those days for primary school when our papa been dey give us small-small money to take dey buy snacks for breaking period grin that time if you have money will be walking and your pocket will be bulging and jingling making coin noises and sagging your knicker down lol

kokoro 50 kobo for 10 pieces

offio 20 kobo for one tie

ice water 10 kobo normal nylon

okin biscuit 5 kobo

ice cream 50 kobo for one nylon (has many color varieties with same taste cheesy )

tandi gurana this one na strictly popsi been dey buy am give us for house on special occasions

ginger ale my favorite soft drink

What of during Christmas?

amusement park I love coming here and will spend all my coins driving those bumper cars cheesy

water parks oh those days at the park were the best I swear

bar beach back then from the place you enter till you walk through the white sand and reach the water will be as far as almost 1 kilometer. These days from the road you can fling stone into the beach water, so sad. It’s like climate change of an issue is a very serious one sha cry

I pity these generation of kids technology has dulled their senses. No more social activities. No social games. Even to fly kite or make carbide gun with wood, broom handle rubber and matches. Even common catcher or police & thief dem no dey play again for our primary schools. We will just keep on churning out lazy kids.

Ahhh, memories are a gift

8 Likes

Re: Pls Don't Lie Oooo, Do You Spend Any Of This Money. by tafabaloo(m): 8:00pm On Jul 30, 2022
Can't forget buying a plate of rice and a piece of meat for 1kobo back then in my village. Also, a sizeable loaf of bread then was 30 kobo.
Good old days where art thou ?

Ki oluwa da igba rere pada si Naijiria.

4 Likes

Re: Pls Don't Lie Oooo, Do You Spend Any Of This Money. by Buharidgeneral: 8:08pm On Jul 30, 2022
paulolee:
Are you serious or something?

1 Like

Re: Pls Don't Lie Oooo, Do You Spend Any Of This Money. by obiekunie01: 8:20pm On Jul 30, 2022
muyoge:

Your assertion was wrong. 50k and #1 were notes before they changed them. And that should be more recent than when the other coins were spent.

yea! thats trueoo!!

but bros u don old fa!

you suppose don get grand children! cheesy grin
Re: Pls Don't Lie Oooo, Do You Spend Any Of This Money. by freddie009(m): 9:01pm On Jul 30, 2022
obiekunie01:

Not really, I used only N1 and 50kobo.
Re: Pls Don't Lie Oooo, Do You Spend Any Of This Money. by Blake755: 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2022
No but e still dey for my mama old bag lol cheesy grin
Re: Pls Don't Lie Oooo, Do You Spend Any Of This Money. by Aqesimitta: 11:35pm On Jul 30, 2022
Spent fifty kobo
Re: Pls Don't Lie Oooo, Do You Spend Any Of This Money. by Aqesimitta: 11:37pm On Jul 30, 2022
walahi Naija don spoil
With those coins you go buy nylon bag full still collect change
If you finish N1 coin in a day, walahi you try
Re: Pls Don't Lie Oooo, Do You Spend Any Of This Money. by SamOchuko: 12:03am On Jul 31, 2022
Akinzo2121:

All except the one with hole on it
Re: Pls Don't Lie Oooo, Do You Spend Any Of This Money. by Treasure17(m): 12:07am On Jul 31, 2022
Spent 1naira and 50kobo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Drug Dealers In China? / Boyfriend Strips His Girlfriend Naked And Flog Her In Front His Friend (video) / They Remove The Innocent Girl Breast - Blackaxe Vs Vikings Abuja PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.