Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,038 members, 7,814,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Why Peter Obi Needs To Associate More Towards North/muslims - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Peter Obi Needs To Associate More Towards North/muslims (1549 Views)

Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling / Any Woman Will Want To Associate With My Husband -Aisha Buhari / You Keep Favouring North, Muslims, Your Islamic Agenda Clear - CAN Slams Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Peter Obi Needs To Associate More Towards North/muslims by Obidient4life2: 7:09am On Jul 31, 2022
richie240:

No sir!
Jonathan lost cuz he allowed some sets of greedy and hate-filled fellows turn his back to many others who hitherto had helped him get to aso rock; thats why he lost!
cool

You think so? Tell exactly who he turned his back on?
Re: Why Peter Obi Needs To Associate More Towards North/muslims by cheruv: 7:10am On Jul 31, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Have you seen a glimpse of blackmail from my comment or any Muslim group talking abt it?

Go and learn the permutation of winning election in Nigeria. One should win atleast 24 states with minimum of 25% of the casted votes across the six geopolitical zones.
Obi doesn't need the whole North to succeed... He already has the whole South in his pocket, so all he needs is to target the Christian areas of the West and North, then the few votes that liberal Muslims are willing to spare him... He's good to go cool
Atiku, Tinibu and Kwọnkwọsọ can share the rest of the Muslim votes
Re: Why Peter Obi Needs To Associate More Towards North/muslims by richie240: 7:15am On Jul 31, 2022
Who were those who fought and voted for his ascension in 2010/11 but didnt in 2015?
Thats 'who'.
cool

Obidient4life2:

You think so? Tell exactly who he turned his back on?
Re: Why Peter Obi Needs To Associate More Towards North/muslims by Workch: 7:19am On Jul 31, 2022
Caseless:
dey dere. Do you know how many states Wike touched before PDP's primaries? Obi even while in PDP didn't make any inroads in the name of consultations and it's the same thing he's doing here.
your blood dey rush. Calm down
Re: Why Peter Obi Needs To Associate More Towards North/muslims by henryobinna(m): 7:20am On Jul 31, 2022
Caseless:
. He thinks the entire South will vote for him and the whole Christians are with him.
Out of curiosity, are you capable of telepathy? How did you get to know what he thinks?

Some of you on this Nairaland and Twitter just talk nonsense unrestricted. Even when it absolutely makes no sense. Campaign hasn't started yet, anyone who thinks Obi will not campaign in the North is actually a fool because even Obi himself said he will visit the 36 states of the federation.

Everyone is just looking for a way to say something bad about him even when it makes no sense at all.

How many of your other candidates have visited most states? I'm not sure any has visited upto 6 states but here all of you are running your mouths on someone you already said has no chance.

Finally, he needs the northern votes just as much as other candidates need votes from other regions.
Re: Why Peter Obi Needs To Associate More Towards North/muslims by Dubaku543: 7:24am On Jul 31, 2022
BATified2023:
u igbos want power so u can cripple d whole of Nigeria n fund only your region
You must be very stupid!! Now you have aired open your devilish intention! All you are after is to seize power. Wetin Igbo man want carry una useless power do if you can afford him good economy, security and palatable flourishing environment to run his business enterprise!
Re: Why Peter Obi Needs To Associate More Towards North/muslims by Obidient4life2: 7:39am On Jul 31, 2022
richie240:
Who were those who fought and voted for his ascension in 2010/11 but didnt in 2015?
Thats 'who'.
cool

It was the selfishness of the North that made them to work against him. They asked him not to contest because Yardua didn't complete the North's tenure.
That was the beginning of the whole problem. The north have always being power drunk. I am glad they are at the receiving end of their own greed.
When he put pressure on Boko Haram their chief patron Buhari in collaboration with other northern leaders said he is attacking the north.
I blame Jonathan for being too soft. If Obi gets to power in 3 months their will be nothing like Bandit in Nigeria. They will all be wipes or chased back to where they come from.
I also blame the original northerners that aloud the Fulani's to destroy their homes. They are mostly refugees in their own land.
Re: Why Peter Obi Needs To Associate More Towards North/muslims by ArewaNorth: 12:23pm On Jul 31, 2022
cheruv:

Obi doesn't need the whole North to succeed... He already has the whole South in his pocket, so all he needs is to target the Christian areas of the West and North, then the few votes that liberal Muslims are willing to spare him... He's good to go cool
Atiku, Tinibu and Kwọnkwọsọ can share the rest of the Muslim votes

What Northern Christians and SS-SE couldn't do in 2015 and 2019 can't be done in 2023.
Remember, Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi and CAN were in PDP in 2019 and got defeated!

2 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi Needs To Associate More Towards North/muslims by cheruv: 12:25pm On Jul 31, 2022
ArewaNorth:

What Northern Christians and SS-SE couldn't do in 2015 and 2019 can't be done in 2023.
Remember, Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi and CAN were in PDP in 2019 and got defeated!
Keep hailing your rigging apparatus...
Thank God it'd not work next year
Re: Why Peter Obi Needs To Associate More Towards North/muslims by ArewaNorth: 12:46pm On Jul 31, 2022
cheruv:

Keep hailing your rigging apparatus...
Thank God it'd not work next year

Since the incorporation of card reader into our Election system in 2015 rigging was never a tool used by politicians. I can agree of you say vote buying but not rigging. Your statement showed that U never voted in recent past...

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Needs To Associate More Towards North/muslims by cheruv: 1:29pm On Jul 31, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Since the incorporation of card reader into our Election system in 2015 rigging was never a tool used by politicians. I can agree of you say vote buying but not rigging. Your statement showed that U never voted in recent past...

Seems you're among those Muslims who live in denial of the current realities on ground. The Muslim stuff by APC has alienated many Christian supporters in both the North and the West, coupled with pepper that Christians in these same areas have seen from the current regime, it'd be a miracle if christians from these areas give APC their vote.
Anyway... This is still morning sha grin
Re: Why Peter Obi Needs To Associate More Towards North/muslims by XerXers: 2:10pm On Jul 31, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Before ObiDatti people Attack me, let them check my antecedents on Nairaland.

Peter Obi and Datti especially Obi need to identify a bit more with the North/Muslims.

His Campaign and his beliefs need to be a bit more Pro northern Masses.

Seen him in Churches not bad,I want to see him in Mosques and with more Northerner too.
Aguiyi Ironsi is still fresh in his memory
Re: Why Peter Obi Needs To Associate More Towards North/muslims by Smoke55: 4:02pm On Jul 31, 2022
richie240:
Same u crying 'obidient for president' upandan is also praying for d destruction of Nigeria.

If we are to ur (two) desires, e mean dey ur prayer for obi to win na to epp destroy/disintegrate d 'zoo' sharp-sharp and dt is d desire of d average ipobian.

If Nigeria will go down (God forbid) it won't be in d hands of her known enemy.

Know this and know peace!

God bless Nigeria.
Amen??
cool
you don't get it..

I don't even want obi to win because he will try to slow down the destruction of Nigeria..

I want another disaster to emerge after buhari so that the zoo will go down so quick..

I'm only replying you guys because you are looping obi ambition on igbos..

Face obi squarely and leave igbos out of your misery and you won't hear pim from many of us..

As I said Nigeria is destined to fall and no Jupiter can stop her from falling..
Re: Why Peter Obi Needs To Associate More Towards North/muslims by richie240: 4:13pm On Jul 31, 2022
Smoke55:
you don't get it..

I don't even want obi to win because he will try to slow down the destruction of Nigeria..

I want another disaster to emerge after buhari so that the zoo will go down so quick..

I'm only replying you guys because you are looping obi ambition on igbos..

Face obi squarely and leave igbos out of your misery and you won't hear pim from many of us..

As I said Nigeria is destined to fall and no Jupiter can stop her from falling..

Ehn, osigini??
You were saying??
vvvvvv

Smoke55:
then get ready to h@ ng your self because Igbo man will be you next president.. grin
Re: Why Peter Obi Needs To Associate More Towards North/muslims by Smoke55: 4:15pm On Jul 31, 2022
richie240:

Ehn, osigini??
You were saying??
vvvvvv

yeah I replied him because he tagged IGBOS to that post..
Re: Why Peter Obi Needs To Associate More Towards North/muslims by richie240: 4:28pm On Jul 31, 2022
#contradiction!
cool
Smoke55:
yeah I replied him because he tagged IGBOS to that post..
Be a Zack orji; chop agbado and be free!
grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T5HX72amNY
Re: Why Peter Obi Needs To Associate More Towards North/muslims by Smoke55: 4:50pm On Jul 31, 2022
richie240:

#contradiction!
cool

Be a Zack orji; chop agbado and be free!
grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T5HX72amNY
that comment was a reply to some of your cohort that used derogatory name on ndi Igbo,I didn't quote that thread directly..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tribal Bigot: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Reveals What Obi Did To Northerners / Facts On Ground Has Shown That Tinubu Will Lose Woefully / APC Supporters Chant "Sai Atiku" During A Rally In Katsina (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.