Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

APC Supporters Chant "Sai Atiku" During A Rally In Katsina (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Supporters Chant "Sai Atiku" During A Rally In Katsina (Video) (1595 Views)

Tinubu Shakes Hands With Atiku During Signing Of Peace Accord / What Obasanjo "Said" About PDP's Choice Of Atiku During Tinubu's Visit / “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Supporters Chant "Sai Atiku" During A Rally In Katsina (Video) by Heavens1stson: 10:37am On Dec 19, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZpHXmdNpbE

Yesterday, APC Governorship Candidate in Katsina, Dikko Radda was in Kankia LG for campaigns.
Listen to the crowd unanimously affirm that Nigeria sai Atiku and Katsina sai LADO !

They have bowed to pressure and released Karkanda Stadium for the PDP Presidential Rally �

Tears !

Re: APC Supporters Chant "Sai Atiku" During A Rally In Katsina (Video) by PureMe01: 10:38am On Dec 19, 2022
Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Chant "Sai Atiku" During A Rally In Katsina (Video) by Fira09(m): 10:39am On Dec 19, 2022
I keep erupting this words; Tinubu would never get massive votes from Northern electorates, Northerners only plays regional politics.

Nevertheless, Obi and Atiku each has a very enormous serendipity to become the president of Nigeria.

Most times when NL miscreants spews out "they would clear Northern states in this forth coming election" I always chortle and ignore

The only Northern states Tinubu can come out victorious is between Borno and Zamfara due to Matawalle and Shettima popularity in the said sovereign states.

Prudently, Peter Obi(PO) is the best man for this job.

6 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Chant "Sai Atiku" During A Rally In Katsina (Video) by ufuosman(m): 10:52am On Dec 19, 2022
Dis one loud oh grin grin make I go show tinubu dis video grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Supporters Chant "Sai Atiku" During A Rally In Katsina (Video) by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 19, 2022
This election will be surprising and a shock, Atiku will win, most northerners will vote for him. It’s becoming more of a tribal thing day by day, obidients started the whole tribal stuff when they started to attack any perceived opposition, let’s see where their arrogance lead them.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Supporters Chant "Sai Atiku" During A Rally In Katsina (Video) by asanausana91: 10:56am On Dec 19, 2022
God bless Atiku the in-coming president of Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Supporters Chant "Sai Atiku" During A Rally In Katsina (Video) by okosodo: 10:59am On Dec 19, 2022
From happenings I think tinubu's arrogance will be correctly rewarded

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Supporters Chant "Sai Atiku" During A Rally In Katsina (Video) by FrancescoFarino(f): 11:02am On Dec 19, 2022
Ashiwaju Jagaban incoming
Re: APC Supporters Chant "Sai Atiku" During A Rally In Katsina (Video) by BigSarah(f): 11:04am On Dec 19, 2022
This is not about tribe, All Nigerians have rejected APC and thier drugs..

Say no to rookies and drug barons

Vote Atiku

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Supporters Chant "Sai Atiku" During A Rally In Katsina (Video) by emmanuelbrown26: 11:04am On Dec 19, 2022
peepydelano:
This election will be surprising and a shock, Atiku will win, most northerners will vote for him. It’s becoming more of a tribal thing day by day, obidients started the whole tribal stuff when they started to attack any perceived opposition, let’s see where their arrogance lead them.
How Nigerians forget things easily baffles me alot. So u guys hv forgotten d tribal war in 2015?
Who started d name calling?
D origin of wailers nko?
APC and Yorubas started d dirty game in 2015, anybody that was against APC was tagged enemy of d state. U reap what u sow bro. Since una started d dirty game and name calling. Me go dey call name till infinity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Supporters Chant "Sai Atiku" During A Rally In Katsina (Video) by emmanuelbrown26: 11:06am On Dec 19, 2022
My own bi say, a bastard no go smell that aso rock. Any candidate wey no no en parents, en date of birth na bastard en bi bcs it's only a bastard no Sabi en parents.

5 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Chant "Sai Atiku" During A Rally In Katsina (Video) by gozmok1(m): 12:06pm On Dec 19, 2022
Atiku is hated because of his perceived corrupt nature. But with Tinubu as his main opponent, Atiku is now looking like a saint.

HE PETER OBI IS A SAINT NO EFCC CASE VERY EDUCATED AND YOUNG HE HAS AN EDGE OVER OTHER CONTESTANTS , Now add the fact that kwankwaso and atiku are real Muzlem and core Northern Muslim men, then you'll understand the grave repercussions of bad publicity to the average Northerner. Not to forget that Tinubu is under a curse placed on him by Sheikh Jaafar, the most revered Islamic cleric in Northern Nigeria. Reason for the curse?

The cleric accused him of masterminding the massacre of the Hausas in Lagos when he was the governor.

Corruption, Drug dealing scandal, massacre of N0rtherners scandal, curse of Sheikh Jaafar factor, Desperation, Bad Press, "Fake Muzlem" factor, man, Tinubu is dea.d in the core North!....
.. OBIDATTI ISA GOAL

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters Chant "Sai Atiku" During A Rally In Katsina (Video) by Ekpeitit(m): 12:26pm On Dec 19, 2022
Continue wasting your data,Tinubu is coming.

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters Chant "Sai Atiku" During A Rally In Katsina (Video) by Igba123: 12:55pm On Dec 19, 2022
ufuosman:
Dis one loud oh grin grin make I go show tinubu dis video grin
I went to cut my hair this morning. There are two biiiboards at the opposite sides of where I went to cut my hair. One used to be for Tinubu and the one on the other side of the road for atiku. I was surprised to see the two billboards bearing atiku's image. This thing happened in the home town of PDP state chairman in niger state.
No be small bad thing the abokis are doing to Tinubu. Don't be surprised that most dignataries you see at the APC campaigns in the north are working against baba emi lokan. Afterall it happened to GEJ. Urchins are playing with northerners.

Structure my foot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Supporters Chant "Sai Atiku" During A Rally In Katsina (Video) by dodomayana73: 1:13pm On Dec 19, 2022
The people have spoken! They know that the best man for the job is Atiku Abubakar the unifier. Atiku Abubakar is coming. Atiku Abubakar all the way.
#PDP
#AtikuOkowa
#AtikuOrganisingForAction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Supporters Chant "Sai Atiku" During A Rally In Katsina (Video) by ufuosman(m): 1:21pm On Dec 19, 2022
Igba123:
I went to cut my hair this morning. There are two biiiboards at the opposite sides of where I went to cut my hair. One used to be for Tinubu and the one on the other side of the road for atiku. I was surprised to see the two billboards bearing atiku's image. This thing happened in the home town of PDP state chairman in niger state.
No be small bad thing the abokis are doing to Tinubu. Don't be surprised that most dignataries you see at the APC campaigns in the north are working against baba emi lokan. Afterall it happened to GEJ. Urchins are playing with northerners.

Structure my foot.
No doubt is over possible... Most of them will play tribal game
Re: APC Supporters Chant "Sai Atiku" During A Rally In Katsina (Video) by beejaay: 2:12pm On Dec 19, 2022
peepydelano:
See this mumu ooo.. Who started if not tinubu, he started with yoruba lokan and emilokan then crown it with Muslim Muslim.. Una think u can rewrite history abi, e no possible.. Tinubu and his urchins are the no 1 tribal bigot claiming Yorubas when we the real Yorubas dey look them.. Na lule go end them laslas
Re: APC Supporters Chant "Sai Atiku" During A Rally In Katsina (Video) by garfield1: 2:25pm On Dec 19, 2022
Fira09:
I keep erupting this words; Tinubu would never get massive votes from Northern electorates, Northerners only plays regional politics.

Nevertheless, Obi and Atiku each has a very enormous serendipity to become the president of Nigeria.

Most times when NL miscreants spews out "they would clear Northern states in this forth coming election" I always chortle and ignore

The only Northern states Tinubu can come out victorious is between Borno and Zamfara due to Matawalle and Shettima popularity in the said sovereign states.

Even atiku too won't get massive votes.they will divide
Re: APC Supporters Chant "Sai Atiku" During A Rally In Katsina (Video) by garfield1: 2:27pm On Dec 19, 2022
Igba123:

Structure my foot.

Atiku is not buhari.shey you said home town of pdp chairmen. What were you expecting
Re: APC Supporters Chant "Sai Atiku" During A Rally In Katsina (Video) by garfield1: 2:28pm On Dec 19, 2022
peepydelano:

Most northerners won't vote him.they will divide votes
Re: APC Supporters Chant "Sai Atiku" During A Rally In Katsina (Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 2:29pm On Dec 19, 2022
This northerners are just scamming Tinubu, eating his money

Chei grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Supporters Chant "Sai Atiku" During A Rally In Katsina (Video) by jumper524(m): 2:32pm On Dec 19, 2022
Fira09:

flat.inos! !! Always teaching us northern politics better than northerners.
Northerners only play regional politics yet OBJ and MKO won buhari and tofa.
you know nothing about northern politics except your ego based analysis.

FYI I rep north.
Re: APC Supporters Chant "Sai Atiku" During A Rally In Katsina (Video) by jumper524(m): 2:35pm On Dec 19, 2022
Igba123:

Structure my foot.
one of their numerous stories that never existed.
Re: APC Supporters Chant "Sai Atiku" During A Rally In Katsina (Video) by Fira09(m): 2:43pm On Dec 19, 2022
jumper524:
flat.inos! !! Always teaching us northern politics better than northerners.
Northerners only play regional politics yet OBJ and MKO won buhari and tofa.
you know nothing about northern politics except your ego based analysis.

FYI I rep north.
LOL.

I'm an Edo guy so?

Yusuf Olaniyi Kayode, continue claiming northerner, BTW I reside here in North central and I can defendly attest to what I said. I repeat "Northeners always play regional politics".
Re: APC Supporters Chant "Sai Atiku" During A Rally In Katsina (Video) by jumper524(m): 3:52pm On Dec 19, 2022
Fira09:

LOL.

I'm an Edo guy so?

Yusuf Olaniyi Kayode, continue claiming northerner, BTW I reside here in North central and I can defendly attest to what I said. I repeat "Northeners always play regional politics".
see mumu, a quick profile review from a 2014 member would have helped you. you know nothing about northern politics and I've noting to prove to you either, denial is what drives you, truth would pain you so much that you'll opt for sucidr so it's better you leave in denial that is a Yoruba man cos the taught of a non yoruba supporting Tinubu gives you aimless and sleepless night.
we plenty, I rep that Northcentral and I'm a bonfire gbagyi man.
Re: APC Supporters Chant "Sai Atiku" During A Rally In Katsina (Video) by PeterObi4LP: 3:59pm On Dec 19, 2022
peepydelano:

If Peter Obi can't win, then let the presidency remain in the North, Atiku is good to go. As for Tinubu to win, let heaven fall, he will never win.
Re: APC Supporters Chant "Sai Atiku" During A Rally In Katsina (Video) by Fira09(m): 4:06pm On Dec 19, 2022
jumper524:
denial is what drives you, truth would pain you so much that you'll opt for sucidr so it's better you leave in denial that is a Yoruba man cos the taught of a non yoruba supporting Tinubu gives you aimless and sleepless night.
we plenty, I rep that Northcentral and I'm a bonfire gbagyi man.

Can't you discuss politics without bringing in abusive remarks? This is same reason I ignore you guys when quoting me all over, aside from that are you trying to say Gbagyi are core northeners? Who does that? I'm referring to core northerners not Gbagyi where majorities are christians.

Majority of Gbagyis I know are rooting for PO/Atiku, keep on playing mind games with yourself. If I may ask what part of north central do you reside to say this sort of words.
Re: APC Supporters Chant "Sai Atiku" During A Rally In Katsina (Video) by badoms911: 4:06pm On Dec 19, 2022
Its obvious that ATIKU is just waiting for the swearing day to be swon as NIGERIAN president. #AtikuOrganizingForAction.
Re: APC Supporters Chant "Sai Atiku" During A Rally In Katsina (Video) by jumper524(m): 4:10pm On Dec 19, 2022
Fira09:

Can't you discuss politics without bringing in abusive remarks? This is same reason I ignore you guys when quoting me all over, aside from that are you trying to say Gbagyi are core northeners? Who does that?

Majority of Gbagyis I know are rooting for PO/Atiku, keep on playing mind games with yourself. If I may ask what part of north central do you reside to say this sort of words.
majority of Gbagyi you know? not majority of gbagyi. and who told you gbagyi are not also core northerners who share a strong northern/ middlebelt values. go read on gbagyi, we are peceful loving and highly political in our actions. Gbagyi are very libral and you can find us amongst muslim and christain while also sharing both religious name irrespective of religion.
we have gbagyi minna, Nasarawa, kaduna, Abuja and kogi. all of us share Northern values and we are major stakeholders in the North. FYI. IBB is a gbagyi man.
and by the way I rep Abuja.
despite the fulani and farmers clashes, our clashes with fulani are very minimal amongst other northern tribes despite being predominantly farmers, when I say we are political in Nature, we want people to underestimate us for easy victory.
we have a strong history in the north not even the Hausa can deny. Tukura you here fulani bearing is a gbagyi name.
Re: APC Supporters Chant "Sai Atiku" During A Rally In Katsina (Video) by Fira09(m): 4:18pm On Dec 19, 2022
jumper524:

majority of Gbagyi you know? not majority of gbagyi. and who told you gbagyi are not also core northerners who share a strong northern/ middlebelt values. go read on gbagyi, we are peceful loving and highly political in our actions. Gbagyi are very libral and you can find us amongst muslim and christain while also sharing both religious name irrespective of religion.
we have gbagyi minna, Nasarawa, kaduna, Abuja and kogi. all of us share Northern values and we are major stakeholders in the North. FYI. IBB is a gbagyi man.
and by the way I rep Abuja.
despite the fulani and farmers clashes, our clashes with fulani are very minimal amongst other northern tribes despite being predominantly farmers, when I say we are political in Nature, we want people to underestimate us for easy victory.
we have a strong history in the north not even the Hausa can deny. Tukura you here fulani bearing is a gbagyi name.

Ok dude, but we ain't casting are votes for Muslim-muslim Ticket, BTW Tinubu usually gaffes and kinda shakes when walking/climbing stairs? He couldn't show Nigerians his secondary school certificate.

Why the support though?
Re: APC Supporters Chant "Sai Atiku" During A Rally In Katsina (Video) by jumper524(m): 4:29pm On Dec 19, 2022
Fira09:

Ok dude, but we ain't casting are votes for Muslim-muslim Ticket, BTW Tinubu usually gaffes and kinda shakes when walking/climbing stairs? He couldn't show Nigerians his secondary school certificate.

Why the support though?
imagine you in a high profile setting and they ask you, why you choose an experienced second class lower philosopher over a 1st class experienced administrator.
your point would be, he's shaking and gaffes and can't run. or that he lost his secondary school certificate.
dude are you for real?? is presidency a military operation that requires physical fitness? won't you be ashamed of yourself to tell people that the man you mocked his health and mental capacity was able to defeat men like Osibanjo, amaechi, yahaya Bello and more? in a party primaries?
you should be more concerned with his administrative skills. a man from a weak region uniting all party faithfully way much better that PDP scattered factions who can't come together.

in a chase of Big fish, the most organised team is most respected and the leader of such team is studied in sane environment. not his errors.
Re: APC Supporters Chant "Sai Atiku" During A Rally In Katsina (Video) by jumper524(m): 4:31pm On Dec 19, 2022
Fira09:

Why the support though?
yea, you ain't voting because when jonathan was president, Bokoharam killed only muslim and left christain while they killed only christains and left muslims under buhari. Religion is your problem, but it ain't mine.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Must Send BATTALLIONS Of Federal Troops To Igboland, And END Sit-At-Home / A 'Transparent Taxation' Proposal / Yar'adua Calls For Tinubu Case Files

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.