Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Cynthia Okereke’s Bank Account Cleared – AGN President - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Okereke’s Bank Account Cleared – AGN President (54939 Views)

Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms / Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President / Actress Cynthia Okereke Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Okereke’s Bank Account Cleared – AGN President by BigDawsNet: 3:06pm On Jul 30, 2022
Jesus Christ

Safest means of transportation in Nigeria

Flight!!

With the help of Cameroon, Senegal, Ghana military

We will crush BH in just one week

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Okereke’s Bank Account Cleared – AGN President by eleko1: 3:06pm On Jul 30, 2022
Scamupdates:
grin them don use sense clear am. i will not be shocked it anyone says her relative know smt
Re: Cynthia Okereke’s Bank Account Cleared – AGN President by Prettylima(f): 3:06pm On Jul 30, 2022
Na wa ooo, it is well check my signature I produce all kinds of cartons
Re: Cynthia Okereke’s Bank Account Cleared – AGN President by chuksanambra: 3:06pm On Jul 30, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
Usual suspect Nnamdi Kanu wing of IPOB. Autopilot can't do this shitt

It can be Obituary pigs too.
Re: Cynthia Okereke’s Bank Account Cleared – AGN President by DUNDEEMASTER(m): 3:07pm On Jul 30, 2022
chuksanambra:
Na Igbo kidnap am.
UGM
ESN
Ipob
Autopiloters
BLF
Obituary pigs

One of these criminals are responsible
Can't you see how miserable and useless your life is. Igbos are giving you sleepless night.
My brother better work hard to be like the least Igbo man around you. They are really blessed.
If u like keep on lining cos of ur hatred. Igbos are not your enemy. Your enemies re these politicians that put you in this suffering of which I know u re about to make anoda blunder come 2023.
Vote Obidat for a better naija. Thank you
Re: Cynthia Okereke’s Bank Account Cleared – AGN President by JDJ4: 3:07pm On Jul 30, 2022
Her safety I pray oh Lord �
Re: Cynthia Okereke’s Bank Account Cleared – AGN President by deflover(m): 3:07pm On Jul 30, 2022
BritishNaija:
The day I will visit Nigeria if ever again, My Security covoy will be up to 10.

cos u be who? obama
Re: Cynthia Okereke’s Bank Account Cleared – AGN President by camsyross: 3:07pm On Jul 30, 2022
BritishNaija:

I wish am like u when don Jakpa comot from this shithol.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Okereke’s Bank Account Cleared – AGN President by Megabig: 3:07pm On Jul 30, 2022
BritishNaija:

I’m budgeting 10 million for bouncers in December. That place is a hell hole

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Okereke’s Bank Account Cleared – AGN President by Karemarealty288(m): 3:08pm On Jul 30, 2022
We pray God bring them back safely..
Re: Cynthia Okereke’s Bank Account Cleared – AGN President by casualobserver: 3:09pm On Jul 30, 2022
The atm should have the pictures of whoever cleared her account
Re: Cynthia Okereke’s Bank Account Cleared – AGN President by SamOchuko: 3:10pm On Jul 30, 2022
OgaDeyVex:

Source: https://leadership.ng/update-missing-actress-cynthia-okerekes-bank-account-cleared-agn-president/

@OP, them kidnap people, instead of you to put who them kidnap pics u day put that of Ada Ameh, how this kidnap issue take relate to Ada?

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Okereke’s Bank Account Cleared – AGN President by enemachris(m): 3:13pm On Jul 30, 2022
Hunger has made people gone wild. May God guide the both of them and many others in the same situation sad
Re: Cynthia Okereke’s Bank Account Cleared – AGN President by DSC7: 3:13pm On Jul 30, 2022
BritishNaija:

No be by convoy, if dem wan achieve you dem go still obtain you....

Just dey pray for safe trips where ever u dey go...

#No where is safe...

4 Likes

Re: Cynthia Okereke’s Bank Account Cleared – AGN President by ignis: 3:15pm On Jul 30, 2022
no where is safe.
Re: Cynthia Okereke’s Bank Account Cleared – AGN President by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:17pm On Jul 30, 2022
So there is nothing banks can do to block the account of a kidnapped victim to prevent unwarranted withdrawals embarassed

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Okereke’s Bank Account Cleared – AGN President by TundRash(m): 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2022
Re: Cynthia Okereke’s Bank Account Cleared – AGN President by AngelicBeing: 3:19pm On Jul 30, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Cleared?

To where or by whom?

[img]https://giffiles./216/216347.gif[/img]
Nekwa alias NwaNimo again shocked

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Okereke’s Bank Account Cleared – AGN President by Cmanforall: 3:20pm On Jul 30, 2022
BritishNaija:
More is to be on a lowkey

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Okereke’s Bank Account Cleared – AGN President by Spidermon: 3:21pm On Jul 30, 2022
Okarakwu:
...with 2 armoured tank in front and 2 behind and 3 well armed F-29 fighter jet above you

Baba where you take see "f-29 fighter jet" ??
Re: Cynthia Okereke’s Bank Account Cleared – AGN President by Hagiazomakai: 3:21pm On Jul 30, 2022
Download Tribapay app and thank me later

post=115221364:
Cha E!

God Almighty Will Surly Guide And Protect You

Please If You Want To Convert Your Airtime Into Cash, Get In Touch With On WhatsApp Chat, We Are Tested And Trusted.
Re: Cynthia Okereke’s Bank Account Cleared – AGN President by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:23pm On Jul 30, 2022
chuksanambra:

Na her people do am

She’s still missing, did ‘her people’ abduct her?
Re: Cynthia Okereke’s Bank Account Cleared – AGN President by ProfGday(m): 3:24pm On Jul 30, 2022
Account cleared how?

Are you telling me you are her account officer or you are receiving alert on her behalf?

Tell us sellable lies next time.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Okereke’s Bank Account Cleared – AGN President by chuksanambra: 3:25pm On Jul 30, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

She’s still missing, did ‘her people’ abduct her?

No be Abel brother kill am?
Wetin "her people" no fit do for money?
Re: Cynthia Okereke’s Bank Account Cleared – AGN President by jaxxy(m): 3:27pm On Jul 30, 2022
incompetence, sm1 has been missing furore that 24hrs and u didn't even check her transaction information??
Re: Cynthia Okereke’s Bank Account Cleared – AGN President by IbileIfe: 3:33pm On Jul 30, 2022
Nollywbout actors are not different from the characters they act in their movies.
Re: Cynthia Okereke’s Bank Account Cleared – AGN President by Redman44(m): 3:35pm On Jul 30, 2022
I am a teacher in Ikorodu, Lagos. I am looking for a teaching job that pays 40,000 to 45,000 Naira. I can teach JSS 1-3 and Primary 2-5. Please call or whatsapp me on 07049598500. Thanks.

Areas of Ikorodu I can work in: Ijede Road, Elepe, Mowo Nla, Gberigbe, Gbaga etc. Cheers.

Mr Emmanuel.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Okereke’s Bank Account Cleared – AGN President by DKM123: 3:37pm On Jul 30, 2022
Are you people okay at all?

Two grown adults cannot be reached and are no where to be found plus thier accounts are being wiped off and the poster is saying they don't know if there were kidnapped or held hostage. What da fvuk is the difference? No they weren't kidnapped, they are in a hotel room having sex and decided to keep thier loved ones panicking for the fun of it, okwaya.

Hostage is a subset of kidnap. They were kidnapped. Simple.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Okereke’s Bank Account Cleared – AGN President by mastermaestro(m): 3:38pm On Jul 30, 2022
ProfGday:
Account cleared how?

Are you telling me you are her account officer or you are receiving alert on her behalf?

Tell us sellable lies next time.

Thanks for the pertinent question. I am confused honestly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Daddy Freeze "What Bambam Has To Explain To Her Parents & Church" / Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine / Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.