Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine (54887 Views)

Bobrisky Jailed As Portable Arrive South Africa With His Wife / Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man / Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by nlparrot: 11:46am On Apr 12
Justice Abimbola Awogboro of the Federal High Court in Lagos has sentenced cross-dresser Idris Okuneye, popularly known as Bobrisky, to six months in jail with no option of fine.

The judgement was handed on Friday morning, April 12.

Recall that on April 5th, EFCC arraigned Bobrisky in court on a six-count charge ranging from Abuse of the Naira and Money laundering. The court, however, dismissed the money laundering charges but convicted him for Naira Abuse after he confessed to the crime. The court also ordered that he be remanded in EFCC detention in Lagos

The judge then adjourned hearing for judgement into the case to April 9. However, the court couldn't sit due to the April 9 to April 11 Eid-Fitri public holiday.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/4/bobrisky-jailed-for-six-months-with-no-option-of-fine.html

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by nlparrot: 11:47am On Apr 12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0V_Ua4Bp6c?si=8lb5_I3-6qyCkOKQ

Wow, I really am short of words

Guys, it's another trend for you all, let's have your take on this

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by Righteousness2(m): 11:49am On Apr 12
Prison has been one major Instrument GOD has used to Humble, save and change many persons.
Maybe this will just be the beginning of his turning point.

His Soul in Eternity matters to GOD. In these last of the last days GOD is Desperate to get as Many souls as possible.

When GOD is all out to save a soul especially one that will be an instrument to get a whole lot of others, He can do and undo to get that soul. Just like Saul who became Paul the apostle.

236 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by Itiks: 11:51am On Apr 12
I believe its a correctional 6 months. To reset his head

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by TUANKU(m): 11:51am On Apr 12
Fair enough...but HE must serve in a MALE prison o! cheesy

188 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by finegirl233: 11:55am On Apr 12
E no concern me

Next please

15 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by iCauseTrouble: 11:55am On Apr 12
After God, na government.
If government get your time, you be nobody.

463 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by nony43(m): 11:56am On Apr 12
No na this is too harsh, our Lagos mommy. Will they put her in a female prison? If she leaves there here brain go reset.

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by Vlibray: 11:56am On Apr 12
Mommy of Lagos dey hold jalamia, make dick no show.
God bless the Judge.
I'm sure he/she is disgusted by mommy of Lagos's cock sucking behaviour like every other sane Nigerian.
At least this would serve as a deterrent to aspiring cock suckers like him

130 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by anonymous1759(m): 11:56am On Apr 12
LGBTQ is a NO NO . Waiting for EU to send troops to free Bobby grin

255 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by omoadeleye(m): 11:56am On Apr 12
Lol

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by Goziesam: 11:56am On Apr 12
Mummy of Lagos

6 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by Wainey: 11:56am On Apr 12
So will he be in men ward or female ward?

If he stays with the women, they might rape him, if he stays with the men, he might fvck them

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by ZACHIE: 11:56am On Apr 12
Mental reset exercise .
When is Portable getting his own dose?
They should serve together in the same jail.
The fight go sweet die

30 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by edogu(m): 11:56am On Apr 12
They just used him or her as a scapegoat.

181 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by Gkay1(m): 11:56am On Apr 12
Abeg which cell heshe dey, na male or female, I won go see am

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by wunmi590(m): 11:56am On Apr 12

Chai
Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:57am On Apr 12
Bobrisky Nairaland fans right now

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by Codeblues(m): 11:57am On Apr 12
smiley
Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by Kenochi(m): 11:57am On Apr 12
He has stepped on the wrong toes, I keep telling people that when Government decides to have your time they will treat your case wella.. For me,whoever told him to plead guilty misadvised him. He could have dragged the case for a while after which he will enter into a plea bargain. Now he will tagged as an ex convict for the rest of his life. Anyways when one door closes another one will open,I am sure that whenever he comes out he can apply for asylum in any country abroad and he will be considered as a defender of the trans community in Nigeria

It is well,meanwhile which prison will he use? male or female

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by BUSHHUNTER: 11:57am On Apr 12

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by LibertyRep: 11:57am On Apr 12
With no option of fine!!!

Seems premeditated.

Others should be wary. The water has been tested, and it's not deep.

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by lawyer(m): 11:57am On Apr 12
Ah!

The lawyer who advised him or her or himshe to plead guilty on the day he or she or himshe was arraigned must be investigated. The lawyer did Bobrisky dirty. All Himshe would have done was plead not guilty, obtain bail conditions, be set free and negotiate with EFCC to withdraw the case and serve community work. NDLEA did it for Naira Marley, so why couldn't they do the same thing for Bobrisky?

I am not a fan of Bobrisky and his clout-chasing antics but this is not fair on him or her or himshe. 6 months as a transgender in a Nigerian prison is going to be tough for him or her and I hope they don't injure or kill him there.

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by GabHarrincot: 11:57am On Apr 12
Contact us for your best service delivery in CVs, SOPs, Cover Letters and other copy writing needs. It's your sure ticket to landing that dream job/admission/scholarship. We are just a chat away...

5 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by Kindness218: 11:57am On Apr 12
All this foodstuffs way she/he buy, who go day chop am?

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by Gadafii: 11:58am On Apr 12
So would senior man be kept in male of female cell grin

By the time he's out of prison, his beards go full pass osama bin laden πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by tobenuel(m): 11:58am On Apr 12
shim no get lawyer to plead her case

well it's a win for naija gehs, cos Bob don too pepper dem

throw him into male prison asap, with him money sef him go still dey run things inside prison like Escobar

13 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by olisaEze(m): 11:58am On Apr 12
They won’t wait for him to drop his soap. grin

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by Mitsurugi(m): 11:58am On Apr 12
grin
Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by Opanka44(m): 11:58am On Apr 12
Na there her white beard go come out plenty.
But will it be male prison or female prison?

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by superlanny(m): 11:58am On Apr 12
E don be for brotherhood, I wonder if it is male or female cell the nonentity will be thrown in because men go use him yansh catch cruise tire.

For this life just dey your lane and be low key no matter how much the urge to be loud comes

84 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) / Yemi Alade Bares Cleavage In Sultry Outfit / Mavin's Di'ja Welcomes Baby Boy (Photos + Video)

Viewing this topic: sunsweet33

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.