Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. (4233 Views)

Atiku: It’s Too Risky To Hand Over Nigeria To Tinubu Or Obi / Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be / "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. by MrPresident1: 7:26am On Aug 26, 2022
Philippians 4:8
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. by MrPresident1: 7:54am On Oct 17, 2022
2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. This is the only way not Obi or Tinibu or Atiku. Change begins with YOU!
Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. by MrPresident1: 12:28am On Nov 08, 2022
David Michael is coming

Psalm 89:19-28 KJV
Then thou spakest in vision to thy holy one, and saidst, I have laid help upon one that is mighty; I have exalted one chosen out of the people. [20] I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him: [21] With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him. [22] The enemy shall not exact upon him; nor the son of wickedness afflict him. [23] And I will beat down his foes before his face, and plague them that hate him. [24] But my faithfulness and my mercy shall be with him: and in my name shall his horn be exalted.
[25] I will set his hand also in the sea, and his right hand in the rivers. [26] He shall cry unto me, Thou art my father, my God, and the rock of my salvation. [27] Also I will make him my firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth. [28] My mercy will I keep for him for evermore, and my covenant shall stand fast with him.
Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. by MrPresident1: 6:38am On Dec 03, 2022
MrPresident1:
Generalissimo David Michael

Capo di tutti capi
Capo dei capi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu: Mynd44 Attacks Seun On Twitter / This Picture Of Obi And Tinubu Can Unsettle A Lot Of Electorates / BREAKING!!! High Court May Sack President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.