Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,724 members, 7,813,389 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) (47263 Views)

Remi Tinubu's Visit: Governor Adeleke's Wives Clash Over Who First Lady Position / Yakubu Dogara And APC Chieftains In Bauchi state Visit Tinubu In Abuja / Ganduje, Akpabio, Others, Visit Governor Okorocha At People's House, Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 6:42pm On Jul 30, 2022
Abfinest007:
there's much time to convince d people of ondo bit truly speaking I so much believe APC won't come second
Apc lost ondo in 2019, make I just remind you. Tinubu won't even get half of the 2019 votes in the state and a couple of other yoruba states. The owo Church massacre is another omen. My people are first beaten, twice shy

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) by WithFact: 6:43pm On Jul 30, 2022
Can't be a Christian party? The worst south may not win butislim and north will carry go. That is, if all the plots worked...

BATtalion don't gear Judas o
Re: Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) by zeeek(m): 6:44pm On Jul 30, 2022
This man has been pursuing this Muslim-Muslim ticket for a long time, why will he be bent on this decisive politics
Re: Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) by WithFact: 6:46pm On Jul 30, 2022
Can't be a Christian party? The worst south may not win mutislim and north will carry go. That is, if all the plots worked...

BATtalion don't dear Judas o.
PO, Obidients is just like an online carnival.
Re: Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) by Honjoshy4u: 7:00pm On Jul 30, 2022
Safyqueen:

Campaign against Tinubu is your right, you can keep doing it but stop joining religion into the issue. If you hate Tinubu because of his religion and that of his vice, what do you expect the adherents of his religion to do? To abandoned their own and vote for your own?

What of if Tinubu wins, will you run out of this country or become saboteur or rather a wailer?
Democracy is just a game, play it with sense to the benefits of the country. All the politicians are same together with the one you have in mind.

What is derailing the development of African countries nowadays is neo-colonialism from Western powers. They are the one infiltrating this banditry, Boko Haram etc just to get access to our mineral resources and be taking them freely. No African presidents can perform except he is as brave as late Murtala, Sani Abacha, and get ready to die any time as well.
Check very well, anywhere you see this bandits are active, there is a special mineral deposits there. Birinin Gwari in kaduna state is not the only town at the edge of that forest but because of what is there hence the menace.

Nigeria has no religious problem. The Muslims are not waging war against the christains or vice versa and you know it.

Therefore stop ethno-religio-tribal bigotry and egocentricity.

I am not a bigot and will never be. My candidature is Atiku who is a fulani muslim.
Nigeria has fault lines that must be respected.
A muslim-muslim or christian-christian ticket is not healthy for our nation. Tinubu has a hidden agenda that sane Nigerians will stop. He wanted to try it with Buhari but was rejected, just few days ago, Atiku said he wanted such crazy ticket.
To me, Tinubu is NO No....
APC have almost destroyed the economy and security of the nation so... NO NO to APC too
Re: Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) by skywalker240(m): 7:05pm On Jul 30, 2022
Penguin2:

Wike knows the sentiments of his people. Rivers people don’t want to hear Tinubu with their ear.

So, Wike supporting Tinubu will be the end of his political career.
This is what I've been telling those useless agbadians

The Agbado munching bastard doesn't have a say in the south south
Re: Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) by Zeewirld: 7:15pm On Jul 30, 2022
vicdom:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/07/30/babachir-lawal-dogara-meet-with-indispensable-wike-for-inclusive-nigeria/
..Dogara and the grasscutter called Babachir were calculating that Tinubu would nominate one of them as his VP. Sadly,Tinubu wise pass that....That is why both of them are very angry.....
Re: Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) by einsteine(m): 7:15pm On Jul 30, 2022
kingamaa:

You are so daft and can't see beyond your nose.
Obidient gangsters with their usual insults.

You and the Obidient gangsters are cut out from the same cloth. Poor thinking processes built on naivety.
Re: Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) by IreneJane: 7:15pm On Jul 30, 2022
MadeInTokyo:
APC in the mud.. Tinubu life long Presidential ambition is Dead on Arrival , and buried .
Over 18 million Christian votes automatically lost by Tinubu's greed and religious insensitivity of picking a Muslim Vice President candidate, it has backfired beyond him and his campaign strategists wildest imaginations.
Atiku and Peter Obi will share the Christian Votes, and Atiku will win nothing less than 50% of the Muslim votes down there in the North .... Tinubu zombies should come and explain to us again how Tinubu can win this election without Christian votes

Have you forgotten that this is not buhari against hausa and ibo, it is tribe against tribe .. everybody will surely hold their zones , forget about yorubas ranting obedient on social media .. Tinubu will win by 60% in the southwest, his running mate have chance of taking 40% of votes from northern part, 20% from southeast , 30% from south south.
For Mr Atiku, he may get the his 50% from north(emergence of shettima will be problem for him), sw-30% ss-50%(okowa power) se- 40% ... the remaining will be shared among other contestant.

Note : you were talking about 18million christians, have you forgotten that atleast 5m from 18m are yorubas that want yoruba presidency, from the 18m, there will be loyal to Apc/Tinubu/Shettima , from the 18m , there are APC card carrying member . Please don't cause Religious war with xtians and Muslims voting , atleast we have other xtians too on the ballot paper.

Note my comment , if general election outcome negate my analysis, I will prostate before you physically

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) by Wipper7000: 7:19pm On Jul 30, 2022
vicdom:
Tinubu won't win. I'm just coming from Ondo state resident page, they are all angry with Tinubu. This election will be the most interesting and surprising election in the history of this country.
You are Joker. What do you know about ondo state. BAT will win ONDO and be president come 2023. Nobody know your OBI in ondo
Re: Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) by oluwole4love: 7:24pm On Jul 30, 2022
Did Tinubu ever promise any or both of them VP slots?
Why this for personal or Nigerian interest, test of time will show it .
Re: Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) by Penguin2: 7:32pm On Jul 30, 2022
IbadeHQ:

Don't forget this.

He said more before Anambra elections.

How did it end?
Re: Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) by Lugianostar(m): 7:44pm On Jul 30, 2022
Make una koo koo leave this man alone?

He is fine and will not cross carpet like cheap prostitute?
Re: Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) by adioolayi(m): 7:45pm On Jul 30, 2022
JASONjnr:
When a politician can easily decamp to any party... Then they're all for themselves and not for the masses....

Politicians have been for themselves from day 1 they joined political party.

It's clear Babachair Lawal and Dogara will go back to PDP..

No point dilly-dallying...they shoud move asap angry grin grin grin
Re: Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) by dapadawee: 7:50pm On Jul 30, 2022
vicdom:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/07/30/babachir-lawal-dogara-meet-with-indispensable-wike-for-inclusive-nigeria/
Tinubu said the only reason he accept considering a Muslim ticket is only if wike will agree to run with him.
OK u think the APC southern governor that visited wike did that for fun.
Re: Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) by Safyqueen: 7:51pm On Jul 30, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

I am not a bigot and will never be. My candidature is Atiku who is a fulani muslim.
Nigeria has fault lines that must be respected.
A muslim-muslim or christian-christian ticket is not healthy for our nation. Tinubu has a hidden agenda that sane Nigerians will stop. He wanted to try it with Buhari but was rejected, just few days ago, Atiku said he wanted such crazy ticket.
To me, Tinubu is NO No....
APC have almost destroyed the economy and security of the nation so... NO NO to APC too

Please get it straight that Tinubu is a politician and had always wanted to head this nation. To say he has religious agenda is not fair at all.

So Tinubu is now part of the so called fulanization, islamization, ethnic cleansing, etc. Haba, let's be fair to him even if he is not your candidate.

Out of those calling him a religious bigot , how many of them has other religious beliefs adherent as a wife? None.
The christain politicians will never marry Muslim girl and allow her to remain and practice her religion in his house especially in the Eastern Nigeria.

Atiku too marry from other region and he is a Fulani Muslim. Who amongst Atiku and Tinubu that can dream of islamizing Nigeria though everyone knows that is impossible.

Buhari too was accused of possible islamization, but how many churches had he demolished? None.

Still very important, let the power go down South at least for national equity and you know Peter Obi cannot win without structure because politics is about interest and not balancing.
Anyway religion is my problem, lets remove it from politics because no country survives religious war. Western powers will just use it to kill both sides more to have free access to our natural mineral resources.
Re: Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) by tesppidd: 7:58pm On Jul 30, 2022
vicdom:

Exactly!! My brother that base in PH told me that if election were to hold tomorrow, PO would win Rivers with wide margin.
Your brother that "base" in Port Harcourt is lying to you.
Re: Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) by BetterNija: 7:58pm On Jul 30, 2022
vicdom:
Tinubu won't win. I'm just coming from Ondo state resident page, they are all angry with Tinubu. This election will be the most interesting and surprising election in the history of this country.

Which part of Ondo state are Yiu coming from ?
They are angry with Tinubu because of what ? Tinubu didn't pick their Son who's a Bishop as vice ?
Abi Tinubu is owning them salary ?
You people will just type trash �️ at will
Re: Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 30, 2022
APC2:
Hmm. In Benue nobody is talking about APC. Aspirants in PDP will just have easy win. Though I don't want that but it is the reality on ground.

U mean the priest will not win?
Re: Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) by DIVAD2000: 8:23pm On Jul 30, 2022
diadem10:

Says an Ipob miscreant. Go put your effort into listing Peter Obi achievement or shut up.

Wake up, and stop claiming "ipob" "ipob"

Please grow up.

We are voting because we are Nigerians.
Stop being bitter

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) by Anndrew(m): 8:24pm On Jul 30, 2022
vicdom:

Exactly!! My brother that base in PH told me that if election were to hold tomorrow, PO would win Rivers with wide margin.
lolz,he is right..am base in pH....my people no wan take ear hear tinubu..let see how ameachi want take campaign for them let alone wike..this is political suicide

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) by Hideko0: 8:30pm On Jul 30, 2022
Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this, so it's suitable for 9-5ers

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application. My WhatsApp contact - Zero Seven Zero Five Four Zero One Fourteen Fifty-Four

Good Luck
Re: Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) by yahmohy27: 8:56pm On Jul 30, 2022
Penguin2:

I’ve said it before that Tinubu is not hoping on votes.

I pray Wike, Lawal and Dogara can see the light and become Obidient.
PDP or APC?
Which one be obidont again?
Please , stop speaking about any other parties apart from Apc or Pdp
Re: Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) by GraceUnIimitedd(m): 9:00pm On Jul 30, 2022
vicdom:
i think Obi will win Ondo votes, they're not as senseless as Ogun and Oyo.
even Osun people don dey get sense

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) by sageb: 9:05pm On Jul 30, 2022

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) by kingamaa(m): 9:10pm On Jul 30, 2022
einsteine:

You and the Obidient gangsters are cut out from the same cloth. Poor thinking processes built on naivety.

You really need help
Nairaland may not be the best place to vent your frustration
Seek help fast
It will help you
Re: Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) by Honjoshy4u: 9:39pm On Jul 30, 2022
Safyqueen:

Please get it straight that Tinubu is a politician and had always wanted to head this nation. To say he has religious agenda is not fair at all.

So Tinubu is now part of the so called fulanization, islamization, ethnic cleansing, etc. Haba, let's be fair to him even if he is not your candidate.

Out of those calling him a religious bigot , how many of them has other religious beliefs adherent as a wife? None.
The christain politicians will never marry Muslim girl and allow her to remain and practice her religion in his house especially in the Eastern Nigeria.

Atiku too marry from other region and he is a Fulani Muslim. Who amongst Atiku and Tinubu that can dream of islamizing Nigeria though everyone knows that is impossible.

Buhari too was accused of possible islamization, but how many churches had he demolished? None.

Still very important, let the power go down South at least for national equity and you know Peter Obi cannot win without structure because politics is about interest and not balancing.
Anyway religion is my problem, lets remove it from politics because no country survives religious war. Western powers will just use it to kill both sides more to have free access to our natural mineral resources.

Oga, you're not been sincere at all. Nigeria has 2 major fault lines which are region and religion. You can't be campaigning for 'power must go south' and the same time allowing a muslim-muslim ticket. It is the height of insensitivity. For your information, if people like us allow Tinubu get away with it, the North will produce the next president which will always be a muslim and this will make it 24 years of muslim uninterrupted rule.
Then for your selfish analysis; if truly power should come South, must it be the West That have enjoyed both president and VP for 16years? What happened to other parts of the south?
You said Obi doesn't have the spread so we can support Tinubu? NO NO NO I and other sane minds would rather use Atiku to stop an old greedy shaky man that plans to feed 50 million youths with agbado and cassava.
Infact, the idea of Shetima irritates a lot of Sane humans.
Re: Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) by Tflex01: 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2022
Re: Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) by Redomi(m): 9:58pm On Jul 30, 2022
vicdom:
I'm from Ondo town, where is the resident page sir, I will like to join
Re: Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) by nameo: 9:58pm On Jul 30, 2022
Emir01:

Let him be deceiving himself. He will be shocked. People don't learn.
Have not seen any leaders that are against Tinubu in Ondo state. Even his opponents will support him massively. Tinubu is so entrenched in Ondo state. Social media miscreants everywhere. No opposition party against Tinubu in SW. Their eyes will soon be opened when campaign starts. This is the time for coordination not politicking yet.

Yea...Tinubu is so "enthrenched" in Ondo that he lost Ondo to a northerner in the last Presidential elections

Self deceit is indeed Bliss
Re: Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) by Tflex01: 10:00pm On Jul 30, 2022
royal231:

Tinubu started construction of the road in my community..

The road is incomplete till this day despite him owning the 2 different companies that handled the project

The companies are Moreno marinas construction.. And Later Lopek construction

The road is in Tedi
Is Tinubu the governor of Ondo state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

June 12 Protests Hit Akure, Osogbo, Ibadan (Pictures) / Buhari, OBJ And Abdusalami In South Africa (realtime) - Cramjones / SSS Killed Igboho's Relatives In Line With Buhari Shoot-On-Sight Order - Garba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.