Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) (47270 Views)

Remi Tinubu's Visit: Governor Adeleke's Wives Clash Over Who First Lady Position / Yakubu Dogara And APC Chieftains In Bauchi state Visit Tinubu In Abuja / Ganduje, Akpabio, Others, Visit Governor Okorocha At People's House, Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) by Tranquill: 5:28pm On Jul 30, 2022
I noticed certain comments have disappeared on threads that relates to Wike especially since he didn’t win the PDP primaries

“You said you are not Igbo”

“You killed Igbos in Obigbo”

“You committed genocide against Igbo”

“Your hatred for Igbo” etc

But now what I see even on Wike’s facebook page is

“Please support your brother Peter Obi”

“ Please become Obidient”

“Support Peter Obi”

So I am asking myself, is there something I am missing? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) by mhmsadyq(m): 5:28pm On Jul 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
no they are mostly from NE and are going for atiku

NC christians take the steps their NE christian brethren take

But, the Christians' heavyweights from the north visited Wike, an aggrieved loser of the PDP primary.
How this translate to votes by their members for Atiku?

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) by anonymous1759(m): 5:28pm On Jul 30, 2022
Did you visit all the villages in Ondo? This election will be like Russia and Ukraine war. Pdp and labor will win online Tinubu will win offline.

3 Likes

Re: Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) by floret23(f): 5:29pm On Jul 30, 2022
gabolak:
Na wash
Tinubu won't win. I'm just coming from Ondo state resident page, they are all angry with Tinubu. This election will be the most interesting and surprising election in the history of this country.
Re: Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) by casualobserver: 5:29pm On Jul 30, 2022
Wike is no fool. Right now Wike is looking for soft landing and whomever or whichever party will protect him once his immunity expires in 2023. He knows these 2 jokers can’t help him, people that can’t even win their own polling units!!!

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) by warlordd(m): 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2022
Political intrigues everywhere! Alignments and realignments every now and then. 2023 is heavily pregnant. Interesting times ahead.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) by floret23(f): 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
No election in Biafraland in 2023

Mazi Simon Ekpa
If Muslims in the north can not trust Tinubu a local Muslim form the South, then How Christian's trust Tinubu a local Muslim from South and Shetima a terorist minded Muslim from the north, Nigerian Christian's should wake up now
Re: Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) by mhmsadyq(m): 5:32pm On Jul 30, 2022
Tranquill:
I noticed certain comments have disappeared on threads that relates to Wike especially since he didn’t win the PDP primaries

“You said you are not Igbo”

“You killed Igbos in Obigbo”

“You committed genocide against Igbo”

“Your hatred for Igbo” etc

But now what I see even on Wike’s facebook page is

“Please support your brother Peter Obi”

“ Please become Obidient”

“Support Peter Obi”

So I am asking myself, is there something I am missing? grin grin

Kolanut supporters have only crumbs for their candidate.

Person wet runaway from presidential primary, wan become president.

4 Likes

Re: Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) by Kzinne: 5:32pm On Jul 30, 2022
vicdom:

Exactly!! My brother that base in PH told me that if election were to hold tomorrow, PO would win Rivers with wide margin.
Peter Obi can't win the election since he doesn't have the spread. You have to win Kano and Lagos plus Katsina Kaduna to stand a chance to clear the popular votes. Then if course 25% requirements

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) by floret23(f): 5:33pm On Jul 30, 2022
diadem10:

Says an Ipob miscreant. Go put your effort into listing Peter Obi achievement or shut up.
Wike just dey use tinubu urchins catch cruise

It's clear the northern christians in apc represented by these outspoken ones would work Against apc

So how does tinubu urchins believe the wike they are conniving with is on the side they are coming from
Re: Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) by floret23(f): 5:34pm On Jul 30, 2022
kingamaa:
PDP is imploding

Self implosion due to the fact that Atiku was presented as the party's flag bearer.

It priotized personal ambition over party and national interest

Here is the result
Muslim Muslim ticket will further divide this country even before the election.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) by omokab: 5:34pm On Jul 30, 2022
I now believe religion is a problem in this country. Babasbir is now trending because of religion . nawa o

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) by Truthisunique2: 5:39pm On Jul 30, 2022
mhmsadyq:

But, the Christians' heavyweights from the north visited Wike, an aggrieved loser of the PDP primary.
How this translate to votes by their members for Atiku?
that's the joke on tinubu urchins who still believe wike is aggrieved

The ortom that says he is wike boy facilitated the meeting

There is only one thing on lawal dogara mind is how they can work Against Tinubu and anybody they meet now tells you that person is an avenue to doing more damage
Re: Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) by Walealoba(m): 5:39pm On Jul 30, 2022
Abfinest007:
there's much time to convince d people of ondo bit truly speaking I so much believe APC won't come second

please sir check my signature I really need your help

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) by etrouble: 5:51pm On Jul 30, 2022
Two idiots that were following Tinubu around few weeks ago? When will the Lizard of Rivers Rotimi Amaechi also visit Wike the strongest one man MOPOL?

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) by etrouble: 5:53pm On Jul 30, 2022
vicdom:
Tinubu won't win. I'm just coming from Ondo state resident page, they are all angry with Tinubu. This election will be the most interesting and surprising election in the history of this country.

Please also visit Ogun residents page, Oyo residents page, Zamfara residents page, Kebbi residents page, Borno residents page, Enugu residents page, Anambra residents page, and finally, buy Sniper Humanicide now that it is still cheap because it will become very expensive after Tinubu is sworn in as President.

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) by Safyqueen: 5:54pm On Jul 30, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
APC will be aborted from Naija before 2023.
Sane Nigerians have already rejected the calamity muslim muslim ticket

Campaign against Tinubu is your right, you can keep doing it but stop joining religion into the issue. If you hate Tinubu because of his religion and that of his vice, what do you expect the adherents of his religion to do? To abandoned their own and vote for your own?

What of if Tinubu wins, will you run out of this country or become saboteur or rather a wailer?
Democracy is just a game, play it with sense to the benefits of the country. All the politicians are same together with the one you have in mind.

What is derailing the development of African countries nowadays is neo-colonialism from Western powers. They are the one infiltrating this banditry, Boko Haram etc just to get access to our mineral resources and be taking them freely. No African presidents can perform except he is as brave as late Murtala, Sani Abacha, and get ready to die any time as well.
Check very well, anywhere you see this bandits are active, there is a special mineral deposits there. Birinin Gwari in kaduna state is not the only town at the edge of that forest but because of what is there hence the menace.

Nigeria has no religious problem. The Muslims are not waging war against the christains or vice versa and you know it.

Therefore stop ethno-religio-tribal bigotry and egocentricity.
Re: Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) by basybasy: 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2022
Penguin2:

You mean Benue people will vote PDP both state and presidential elections?

Because I’m sure Benue people are Obidient.
Is it not Benue which their Governor owes them 30months salaries? We are laughing here o.
Re: Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) by basybasy: 5:58pm On Jul 30, 2022
etrouble:

Please also visit Ogun residents page, Oyo residents page, Zamfara residents page, Kebbi residents page, Borno residents page, Enugu residents page, Anambra residents page, and finally, buy Sniper Humanicide now that it is still cheap because it will become very expensive after Tinubu is sworn in as President.
But Obi will win, abi. Make u na de deceive yourself

Igbokwe showed the results of Babachir Lawal and Boss Mustapha's results in Adamawa, Yakubu Dogara LGA in Bauchi, and that of Shettima who floored the PDP with a huge vote.

He wrote:

2019 ELECTION

Babachir Lawal and Boss Mustapha LGA in Adamawa

APC – 20,471

PDP – 23,039

Dogara LGA in Bauchi

APC 5,284

PDP 23,664

Shettima LGA in Borno

APC: 146,181

PDP: 9,632

This move by the cheifatin is coming barely hours after the former Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF), Babachir Lawal and the former Speaker, House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara, led a meeting of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Northern Christian Leaders in Abuja, This Day reports.
Re: Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) by Indispensable85(m): 6:00pm On Jul 30, 2022
Una nor know say Osinbajo na christian during the Apc primary before una support a muslim candidate? Una be dey position una sef for VP. Lol......una fowl lay cook egg. Una suddenly become emergency christian ambassadors to West Africa. Lol.......

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) by Theoarhics: 6:02pm On Jul 30, 2022
vicdom:

This election will be very difficult to rig for anyone. We now have 4 contenders, unlike 2 that we used to have. So it will be difficult to rig this election.

Pls who's the fourth? Hope u not mentioning NNPP
Re: Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) by usagee36: 6:04pm On Jul 30, 2022
I am not igbo or ibo but the hate for them from tinubu is just too bad. He should have picked kalu.
Coolsperm:
If Muslims in the north can not trust Tinubu a local Muslim form the South, then How Christian's trust Tinubu a local Muslim from South and Shetima a terorist minded Muslim from the north, Nigerian Christian's should wake up now
Re: Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) by Jking20(m): 6:06pm On Jul 30, 2022
APC2:
Hmm. In Benue nobody is talking about APC. Aspirants in PDP will just have easy win. Though I don't want that but it is the reality on ground.

Which Benue?? You're a damn liar!! When Benue has a gubernatorial candidate that is strong enough to defeat the whole PDP in state. You must be sick.

Stop spreading falsehood because of clout here, slowpoke!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) by einsteine(m): 6:12pm On Jul 30, 2022
kingamaa:
PDP is imploding

Self implosion due to the fact that Atiku was presented as the party's flag bearer.

It priotized personal ambition over party and national interest

Here is the result

APC members are visiting Wike and your conclusion is that this is the result of PDP imploding?

Single sense, you nor get
Re: Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) by Safyqueen: 6:14pm On Jul 30, 2022
Light paper weight politicians seeking sympathy hampering on religion.

Igbo Muslims can never get this political voice in the east.

They should rather align with Tinubu and ask for something big in the place of this VP things, if not if Tinubu wins without their support, they will become a very big loser, minority of minority and the government will revisit Babachir IDP grass issue.
Re: Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) by Obidient4life2: 6:22pm On Jul 30, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
No election in Biafraland in 2023

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Enyi zuzurugi mechie ọnụ.
Re: Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) by Sunday2021: 6:22pm On Jul 30, 2022
Penguin2:

stop deceiving yourself, everybody know that Atiku is the next president.
Re: Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) by kingamaa(m): 6:30pm On Jul 30, 2022
einsteine:

APC members are visiting Wike and your conclusion is that this is the result of PDP imploding?

Single sense, you nor get

You are so daft and can't see beyond your nose.
Obidient gangsters with their usual insults.
Re: Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) by Dagger111(m): 6:32pm On Jul 30, 2022
Coolsperm:

Which one is local Muslim again? Is there International Muslim as well? Okoro buffon, una sha wan cause hatred among the liberated tribe in the world, the yorubas, just like una Afganeastern regions. God no go gree for una.
Re: Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 6:39pm On Jul 30, 2022
vicdom:
They've never liked him in ondo and oyo states. The result of 2019 presidential election was a proof of Tinubu's popularity in those states. Lagos almost slipped off his hands. Next year, it will be a different ball game. Just keep it within yourself cos his thugs are everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) by PenSniper: 6:40pm On Jul 30, 2022
Penguin2:

Better stop your delusions.
Re: Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) by PenSniper: 6:42pm On Jul 30, 2022
Jioke4life:
Something is cooking

What ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Wins Diaper Wearing Competition For Dads At An Event (Photo, Video) / The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). / SSS Killed Igboho's Relatives In Line With Buhari Shoot-On-Sight Order - Garba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.