Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Peter Obi Shares His Experience At Dunamis Mid Year Praise And Worship (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Shares His Experience At Dunamis Mid Year Praise And Worship (Photos) (39876 Views)

Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) / Dunamis Church's 25th Anniversary: Gov. Ortom Lies Face Down In Worship (Photos) / Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Shares His Experience At Dunamis Mid Year Praise And Worship (Photos) by Everlastingson: 8:01pm On Jul 30, 2022
Dagger111:

See Okoro buffon claiming yoruba. Yorubas dont fight over religion at all. We hate that shit. God bless the most liberated tribe on mother earth.

Childish trash! Yoruba's don't fight over religion but your Pa Amoda chose a Muslim VP. Why did he not choose a Christian? You're even too illiterate to deceive anybody except your fellow bandits.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Shares His Experience At Dunamis Mid Year Praise And Worship (Photos) by wealth2u(m): 8:03pm On Jul 30, 2022
Pls are u in Lagos, Ajah axis precisely?? If yes contact me via 07932044918
ABDECOR97:
Call us for any of your interiors decorations 08063566966
Re: Peter Obi Shares His Experience At Dunamis Mid Year Praise And Worship (Photos) by Everlastingson: 8:04pm On Jul 30, 2022
Wipper7000:
I'm a Christian, myself and my entire family will VOTE BAT. just jump into the Lagoon right now for my decision

You've suddenly denied your Islam. Hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Shares His Experience At Dunamis Mid Year Praise And Worship (Photos) by colonelwealth(m): 8:05pm On Jul 30, 2022
diadem10:
Him Tu lie Peter Obi criminal keep muddling religion with politics.

Religion isn't a ticket to get your way out of your incompetence

Peter Obi who has got no achievement in his state but want to preside over Nigeria. Imagine. Go make your Anambra great first.

May you and your generation be like how Peter Obi ruled Anambra. You dey mad?

Meanwhile, when does being aged person relative to poor health? Italy's president is 80. Biden is 78. You dey mad?

If I say you wouldn't reach Tinubu's age, you would start to cry.

Lanre, calm down.
No let hatred rob you of a beautiful future.

Just be Obidient and Yusuful as a good citizen.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Shares His Experience At Dunamis Mid Year Praise And Worship (Photos) by Everlastingson: 8:10pm On Jul 30, 2022
diadem10:

Yes. I will choose Tinubu.

Because apart from the fact that Tinubu is a first class graduate. His legacies are littered all over Lagos. Not to mention the fact that he improved Lagos' revenue and made Lagos' thrived despite Obasanjo seizing Lagos allocation for several years.

Peter Obi is a D pass graduate who achieved absolute nothing in Anambra state apart from investing state funds into his family business yet you want anyone to preside over us? Na ment?

As for Atiku, he's got no achievement either apart from looting the federal purse through the privatisation he supervised.

Tinubu built Lagos? How old are you? You must be an adolescent rehearsing the lies you were told.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Shares His Experience At Dunamis Mid Year Praise And Worship (Photos) by Hideko0: 8:15pm On Jul 30, 2022
Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this, so it's suitable for 9-5ers

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application. My WhatsApp contact - Zero Seven Zero Five Four Zero One Fourteen Fifty-Four

Good Luck
Re: Peter Obi Shares His Experience At Dunamis Mid Year Praise And Worship (Photos) by ChukwuObe: 8:17pm On Jul 30, 2022
donaldking100:

May your health, and the health of your entire family, blood-line & generation be like that of the presidential candidate you are supporting.
AMEN.
I didn't mention any candidates name oo.
But just allow your conscience to judge you.

The same way may your health and that of your entire family and your generation yet unborn be like that of your tribe hero and warlord who died shamefully in foreign land after being struck by stroke and may you and your children never reach the age of any old politicians you are against
Re: Peter Obi Shares His Experience At Dunamis Mid Year Praise And Worship (Photos) by DIVAD2000: 8:17pm On Jul 30, 2022
diadem10:

Peter Obi who has got no achievement in his state but want to preside over Nigeria. Imagine. Go make your Anambra great first.

Meanwhile, when does being aged person relative to poor health? Italy's president is 80. Biden is 78. You dey mad?

USA and Italy were already developed before those old men came in.
Re: Peter Obi Shares His Experience At Dunamis Mid Year Praise And Worship (Photos) by Joedave25: 8:36pm On Jul 30, 2022
U can ask your candidate to use Mosque or Shrine......no wahala cos it's allowed.People in the Shrine,Mosque or Church are the citizens of this kwontri

segunzik:
Using the church to campaign is bad.
Re: Peter Obi Shares His Experience At Dunamis Mid Year Praise And Worship (Photos) by elomlucky: 8:41pm On Jul 30, 2022
Abusing each other on nairaland is neither campaign, no issue based. You guys should grow up. All those people you are abusing are made and cannot go hungry wether they become president or not.
Re: Peter Obi Shares His Experience At Dunamis Mid Year Praise And Worship (Photos) by rickyrex(m): 8:46pm On Jul 30, 2022
diadem10:

Tinubu ballot box snatcher don show online. so easy to identity them. public disgrace
Re: Peter Obi Shares His Experience At Dunamis Mid Year Praise And Worship (Photos) by Joedave25: 8:47pm On Jul 30, 2022
You can equally advise your candidate to start visiting Shrine, Mosque or Churches indirectly for Campaigns.After all members of this religious organizations are still thesame citizens of Nigeria.They are not from Liberia.

I don't think there's anything wrong with that if Obi choose to use that strategy

segunzik:
Re: Peter Obi Shares His Experience At Dunamis Mid Year Praise And Worship (Photos) by Yungmil: 8:54pm On Jul 30, 2022
diadem10:

Ur mumu dey smell.

How much did they pay u?
Re: Peter Obi Shares His Experience At Dunamis Mid Year Praise And Worship (Photos) by nnamdi640: 8:57pm On Jul 30, 2022
segunzik:
The church is not against politics rather they encourage each and every one of us to get involve in it. He is a politician doesn't mean he will abandon his faith. If we run away from politics, then get ready to face persecution from other faith. Christians were attacked and killed in the church and nothing tangible fg has done about that no preventive measures has been put in place and you want Christians to stay calm and die in silence. Again, where were you when Tinubu was snapping himself with different styles in the mosques?
Re: Peter Obi Shares His Experience At Dunamis Mid Year Praise And Worship (Photos) by grammarian247(m): 8:57pm On Jul 30, 2022
diadem10:

My brother, no one gets old an remains in the same state of health: as one grows old, one's health deteriorates. This you should be a common knowledge. If you are despising Obi for being a criminal and supporting BAT, then you are, sorry to say, a very confused creature.
Re: Peter Obi Shares His Experience At Dunamis Mid Year Praise And Worship (Photos) by Yungmil: 9:02pm On Jul 30, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
If you like go to shrine, you will never be president of this country
You and the people liking your post, what do you people really want?

We're you guys paid?

Do you really want this country to move forward?

Remove religion sentiment and tribe pls. So we can move this country forward.

Even tinubu and atiku knows that peter obi is the best option. Ask them
Re: Peter Obi Shares His Experience At Dunamis Mid Year Praise And Worship (Photos) by thinkmoney(m): 9:03pm On Jul 30, 2022
diadem10:

You mean those your doctored clips bah? Na ment?
U need help with ur cognitive ability too. It's not nice for people to deceive others, but it's really terrible if one tries to deceive oneself.
The proofs are everywhere about Tinubu declining cognitive ability.
Keep living in denial
Re: Peter Obi Shares His Experience At Dunamis Mid Year Praise And Worship (Photos) by NyamiriSlayer(m): 9:05pm On Jul 30, 2022
Yungmil:
You and the people liking your post, what do you people really want?

We're you guys paid?

Do you really want this country to move forward?

Remove religion sentiment and tribe pls. So we can move this country forward.

Even tinubu and atiku knows that peter obi is the best option. Ask them
Best option for beerfraud but not for Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi Shares His Experience At Dunamis Mid Year Praise And Worship (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 9:06pm On Jul 30, 2022
segunzik:

I guess because the church is made up of ghosts and spirits..
Re: Peter Obi Shares His Experience At Dunamis Mid Year Praise And Worship (Photos) by Karlosorji(m): 9:13pm On Jul 30, 2022
diadem10:

this prayer don touch you wella. Can feel your frustration
Re: Peter Obi Shares His Experience At Dunamis Mid Year Praise And Worship (Photos) by Yungmil: 9:19pm On Jul 30, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
Best option for beerfraud but not for Nigeria
Answer my questions pls

I really need to know where the problems are coming from.
Re: Peter Obi Shares His Experience At Dunamis Mid Year Praise And Worship (Photos) by Flyingngel(m): 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2022
diadem10 post:

Just for you to type Amen you went on ranting Calling somebody old enough to be your father nonsense name.
Re: Peter Obi Shares His Experience At Dunamis Mid Year Praise And Worship (Photos) by NyamiriSlayer(m): 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2022
Yungmil:
Answer my questions pls

I really need to know where the problems are coming from.
ogbeni leave story joo and be BATified
Re: Peter Obi Shares His Experience At Dunamis Mid Year Praise And Worship (Photos) by newnigerdelta00: 9:42pm On Jul 30, 2022
Malory:
Good one from the God's anointed. Under you as our president Nigeria will never go down. Thank God that Nigerians have already agreed to vote for you.

Mind you not all Nigerians has agreed.....if he like make he follow pope eat from same plate he go still lose....only election they dey know church, church way build school's way poor members children nor fit afford...

Onwer just dey deceive owner self not God,cos God almighty is not a politician and God's house's is not a den for thief's and politician
Re: Peter Obi Shares His Experience At Dunamis Mid Year Praise And Worship (Photos) by Yungmil: 9:43pm On Jul 30, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
ogbeni leave story joo and be BATified

You see u don't even have a reason.

Be useful
Re: Peter Obi Shares His Experience At Dunamis Mid Year Praise And Worship (Photos) by newnigerdelta00: 9:43pm On Jul 30, 2022
Coolsperm:
We Yoruba Christian's will never vote Tinubu , does he think we are fools,

Shut up...
Re: Peter Obi Shares His Experience At Dunamis Mid Year Praise And Worship (Photos) by Hussein035: 11:10pm On Jul 30, 2022
Coolsperm:

When any Yoruba is against TINUBU I always believe that such a Yoruba person has allowed flat head to make him/her believe that they have brilliant savior (obi).

My PROBLEM is that when it was Igbo turn you brought Jonathan, when it was Hausa turn buhari is here, let us vote TINUBU you want to confuse us.

Flat heads please this country is a zoo pls let the TINUBU be out leader and go back to your Biafra
Re: Peter Obi Shares His Experience At Dunamis Mid Year Praise And Worship (Photos) by PlanktonX: 11:12pm On Jul 30, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:

Whoever fight against the liberation of Nigeria and it progress as drawn a war between himself and God.

May the strongest win....
Re: Peter Obi Shares His Experience At Dunamis Mid Year Praise And Worship (Photos) by rollywise(m): 11:33pm On Jul 30, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:

It was in the past that sentences like these infuriates me. But now I just laugh coz I know you too are scared of this man and the movement behind him grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Shares His Experience At Dunamis Mid Year Praise And Worship (Photos) by mixta140: 11:40pm On Jul 30, 2022
Coolsperm:
Maybe
Re: Peter Obi Shares His Experience At Dunamis Mid Year Praise And Worship (Photos) by eleko1: 11:49pm On Jul 30, 2022
sad u have collateral? Make I find person to help u
Prinzzy5:
Good day Nairaland.
I have been using Nairaland for many years but haven't opened an account.
I opened an account today because of this:

I need a loan of #20,000 and would pay back with interest in 2 weeks. With two payments, next week Friday and the Friday after then.

Please, anyone who can help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UNEC Students Procure Refreshments Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election / Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) / Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe Campaigns In Style In The 1960s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.