Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,853 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

UNEC Students Procure Refreshments Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UNEC Students Procure Refreshments Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election (39872 Views)

Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video) / Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic / INEC Situation Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNEC Students Procure Refreshments Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election by David160(m): 9:42pm On Feb 24, 2023
University of Nigeria Enugu campus students have procured refreshments ahead of Tomorrow election o. The emotions are very high right now... Obi will win in a landslide here.

Enugu is very obidient

154 Likes 19 Shares

Re: UNEC Students Procure Refreshments Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election by nonyofor2(m): 9:45pm On Feb 24, 2023
Way to go Enugu is fully Obidient. PDAPC keep off

292 Likes 21 Shares

Re: UNEC Students Procure Refreshments Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election by SmartPolician: 9:48pm On Feb 24, 2023
What are they doing in school?

I thought the Minister of Education directed them to return to their homes.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UNEC Students Procure Refreshments Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election by David160(m): 10:03pm On Feb 24, 2023
SmartPolician:

Our polling booth is here na

305 Likes 13 Shares

Re: UNEC Students Procure Refreshments Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election by BluntCrazeMan: 10:29pm On Feb 24, 2023
For SURE.!!

That's How It Is Done..!!

The People Are The Ones Willingly Supporting The Movement With Their Own Resources,,
And not with the resources of the politicians..

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: UNEC Students Procure Refreshments Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election by BigBrother9ja: 10:29pm On Feb 24, 2023
Tinubu for the wins by God's Grace. cool

OBI-DENSÉ and OBIDIOTṢ should better save their snacks for their Sunday tears grin
Losers grin grin grin grin

35 Likes 15 Shares

Re: UNEC Students Procure Refreshments Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election by MuslimIgbo: 10:29pm On Feb 24, 2023
All in favour of Jagaban .

My vote and my household votes belongs to him.

I can't entrust the affairs of my country on a thief!

And they other corrupt failed PANDORA GOVERNOR.

26 Likes 9 Shares

Re: UNEC Students Procure Refreshments Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election by SmartPolician: 10:29pm On Feb 24, 2023
David160:

Our polling booth is here na

Well done, guys!

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNEC Students Procure Refreshments Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election by Adeleketoyin(f): 10:30pm On Feb 24, 2023
LABOUR PARTY FOR PRESIDENT
Nobody should vote wisely. I don't trust anybody wisely vote.

No allow shoe wear you o.

VOTE PETER CIROMA ADEKUNLE OBI
Vote 👪 papa mama pikin

95 Likes 10 Shares

Re: UNEC Students Procure Refreshments Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election by IFSHR: 10:30pm On Feb 24, 2023
SmartPolician:

You wan pursue them comot from their pu

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNEC Students Procure Refreshments Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election by christejames(m): 10:30pm On Feb 24, 2023
ObiDatti 🧚‍♂️ for a better Nigeria

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: UNEC Students Procure Refreshments Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election by Sabadon(m): 10:30pm On Feb 24, 2023
Glad to know they are obidient

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UNEC Students Procure Refreshments Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election by cjudy(m): 10:30pm On Feb 24, 2023
cool
By this time tomorrow, Heart Attack go don kill Thiefnnubu

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNEC Students Procure Refreshments Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election by Tflex01: 10:30pm On Feb 24, 2023
Nice one. Meanwhile if University of Lagos students do this because of Tinubu cry and wailing go full the cyberspace.

They will accuse them of tribalism and bigotry and accuse the leadership of bribery and corruption etc..

Live and let live.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UNEC Students Procure Refreshments Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election by Bishops10(m): 10:30pm On Feb 24, 2023
The Coast is clear for PRESIDENT PETER OBI

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNEC Students Procure Refreshments Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election by IconsConnect: 10:30pm On Feb 24, 2023
I can imagine the joy Nigerians will have if PO wins tomorrow. smiley

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UNEC Students Procure Refreshments Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election by Urheadmaster(m): 10:30pm On Feb 24, 2023
cool

Urchins will now come and begin to talk about vote buying in disguise tongue

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNEC Students Procure Refreshments Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 24, 2023
V

Re: UNEC Students Procure Refreshments Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election by IrepChrist: 10:31pm On Feb 24, 2023
David160:
University of Nigeria Enugu campus students have procured refreshments ahead of Tomorrow election o. The emotions are very high right now... Obi will win in a landslide here.

Enugu is very obidient
Papa, Mama and Pikin.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNEC Students Procure Refreshments Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election by Mayhem1: 10:31pm On Feb 24, 2023
Put am for fridge for me, I can't sip hot drinks🙄

9 Likes

Re: UNEC Students Procure Refreshments Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election by romelady(f): 10:31pm On Feb 24, 2023
Tomorrow broom will vote broom
Umbrella will vote umbrella .
Human being will vote humans.(mama, papa, pikin)🙏🙏

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: UNEC Students Procure Refreshments Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election by Irupetepete: 10:32pm On Feb 24, 2023
Some urchins will still come and wail

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNEC Students Procure Refreshments Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election by bigdammyj: 10:35pm On Feb 24, 2023
Noted.
Re: UNEC Students Procure Refreshments Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election by Tflex01: 10:36pm On Feb 24, 2023
cjudy:
cool
By this time tomorrow, Heart Attack go don kill Thiefnnubu

Lol you mean your parents?

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNEC Students Procure Refreshments Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election by atdscentofwater: 10:36pm On Feb 24, 2023
we see u jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNEC Students Procure Refreshments Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election by ictplotter(m): 10:37pm On Feb 24, 2023
Obi have already won in social media, anybody contesting with him online is just wasting his resources.
But for inec election for tomorrow Atiku is winning.

1 Like

Re: UNEC Students Procure Refreshments Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:37pm On Feb 24, 2023
We are OBIdiently Yusuful and that's our doings

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNEC Students Procure Refreshments Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election by Manna5050: 10:38pm On Feb 24, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
Tinubu for the wins by God's Grace. cool
urchins go and buy your own refreshments na, broke ass niggas, campaigning for drug barons.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNEC Students Procure Refreshments Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:39pm On Feb 24, 2023
Tflex01:
Nice one. Meanwhile if University of Lagos students do this because of Tinubu cry and wailing go full the cyberspace.

They will accuse them of tribalism and bigotry and accuse the leadership of bribery and corruption etc..

Live and let live.

You mean, same way all Yoruba Obas endorsed Tinubu?

10 Likes

Re: UNEC Students Procure Refreshments Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election by ictplotter(m): 10:39pm On Feb 24, 2023
romelady:
Tomorrow broom will vote broom
Umbrella will vote umbrella .
Human being will vote humans.(mama, papa, pikin)🙏🙏
The sky which is the natural umbrella will collapse on labour party papa, mama and pikin head and their votes will perish and they will labour in vain.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: UNEC Students Procure Refreshments Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election by GreatUniben: 10:40pm On Feb 24, 2023
Only evil, greedy and wicked people with bad belle for Nigeria will want APC to win. I congratulate Peter Obi and Datti in advance.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) / Video Of Dead Vultures In Enugu - Police React / Lekki Shooting: S.O Bello Who ‘Ordered’ Shooting Rejects Lagos Panel’s Summon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.