Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,545 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Stakersden Daily Betting Tips - Sports (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stakersden Daily Betting Tips (57974 Views)

Daily Betting Therapy / Free Bet9ja, 1960Bet Predictions, Daily Betting Tips | www.solopredict.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stakersden Daily Betting Tips by unclenna(m): 11:19pm On Dec 03, 2011
real madrid, barca, man city, and bayern munich u all made me proud today. All my triple and double over 2.5 bet all clicked. Once again tx. See u next wk.
Re: Stakersden Daily Betting Tips by unclenna(m): 5:00am On Dec 04, 2011
i press on these ''over bet game'' bet because it pays off than backing and laying. I have lost hope in english teams to deliver on this over goal expect man city. @all, when i said i have 4 killer teams that score 3 or above in a match it was not a childs' play. Yesterday man city won norwish 5:1, barca won 5:0, bayern m. Won 4:1, real won 3:0. All over 2.5 goals. You see y they are killer over 2.5 team. NEXT WEEK'S PICK: Accumulate a triple bet: BACK OVER 2.5 in the following match: CHELSEA VS MAN CITY(1.88), REAL MADRID VS BARCA(1.79), STUTTGART VS BAYERN MUNCHEN(1.68)
Re: Stakersden Daily Betting Tips by somadila: 3:53pm On Dec 04, 2011
@unclenna, u have finally killed bookmakers. I'm so happy 4 u cos dat is how it suppose to be continuosly. Come to think of it, dis barcelona vs real madrid game nextweek, do u think there will be over goals in it cos i see it as a very tough game dat may end in draw either 0:0 , or 1:1 , what are ur views cos these are two strong teams.
Re: Stakersden Daily Betting Tips by unclenna(m): 1:29pm On Dec 06, 2011
@somadila, that match will yield over 2.5. Come 2 the worst 3 goals at the end of 90mins. For today n moro's champions league: back over 2.5 for this 4 teams: barca, bayern munichen, real and man city. I placed a triple bet with the teams and the odd climbed 2 4. Something. Meaning with $10 stake am expecting $30 sth dos. Let's kill the bookie.
Re: Stakersden Daily Betting Tips by somadila: 6:26pm On Dec 06, 2011
unclenna:

@somadila, that match will yield over 2.5. Come 2 the worst 3 goals at the end of 90mins. For today n moro's champions league: back over 2.5 for this 4 teams: barca, bayern munichen, real and man city. I placed a triple bet with the teams and the odd climbed 2 4. Something. Meaning with $10 stake am expecting $30 sth dos. Let's kill the bookie.

yes my man, let me walk thru ur shoes tonight and see how it goes again by the grace of the Almighty God who loves us so much.
i just placed a treble as well with these games:

FC Barcelona - BATE Borisov
Ajax Amsterdam - Real Madrid
Manchester City - Bayern Munich
      All over 2.5goalsstaked $20
Total odds :4.72
        Christmas is around the corner so i need to go shopping for xmas celebration.
Re: Stakersden Daily Betting Tips by somadila: 10:11pm On Dec 06, 2011
yes, barca vs bate 3:0 as at 63mins, good play by pedro to set up dat goalllllllllllll
so we are only left with Ajax Amsterdam - Real Madrid and Manchester City - Bayern Munich to claim our money neatly. Thank you papa God.
May ur name be praised for the one you have done and the one you're yet to do. Ameeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnn grin tongue grin
Re: Stakersden Daily Betting Tips by unclenna(m): 8:44am On Dec 07, 2011
yes oh. The remaining two matches will also click by God's grace.
Re: Stakersden Daily Betting Tips by vincentont(m): 6:26pm On Dec 07, 2011
guys ve been away from this thread coz i lost so much money but i decided to breeze in and see whats hapening
can someone plz giv a brief load down of the site 10bet?i can see that guyz are into the site and is what is tripple betting?
Re: Stakersden Daily Betting Tips by somadila: 8:00pm On Dec 07, 2011
vincentont:

guys ve been away from this thread coz i lost so much money but i decided to breeze in and see whats hapening
can someone plz giv a brief load down of the site 10bet?i can see that guyz are into the site and is what is tripple betting?

it's really a pity guy, you need to understand a little fact about football betting, "stake an amount you can afford to loose plz" as this is the only thing that can keep u afloat no matter the outcome of the day's event. As for 10bet.com, the site is very much okay and reliable, it has alot of options that can help you earn sth. at the end of the game. TRIPPLE BETTING : A combination of three games to be one event where the three games must yield a positive result before you earn your pay, in otherwords if one out of the three looses or fails, it automatically affects others thereby making you to loose all your stake. it is used to kill bookmakers because the totals odds are usually very high.
Goodluck man but play safe and bet wisely, betting is fun if you ask me. i catch fun while betting, what about you? cry kiss cry
Re: Stakersden Daily Betting Tips by somadila: 11:16pm On Dec 07, 2011
Oh! My lovely mancity, una try cos e no easy to nick great bayern munich 2:0 . But y can't bayern munich score just a goal to enable me go 4 my christmas shopping. It's well sha. God dey. Main betting is really fun. I enjoy betting so much esp. On live betting which my bookie 10bet do encourage very well, infact there is no profession that is more than betting as long as i'm concerned
Re: Stakersden Daily Betting Tips by unclenna(m): 12:11am On Dec 08, 2011
@somadina, some days are like that. grin
Re: Stakersden Daily Betting Tips by unclenna(m): 12:14am On Dec 08, 2011
let's wait weekend and see if another treble will click. Imagine ajax and munich could not score even a goal.
Re: Stakersden Daily Betting Tips by unclenna(m): 9:49am On Dec 08, 2011
man city spoil the stake. Barca over 2.5 clicked, real madrid over 2.5 clicked it was only man city that caused the burst, somdays are like that.
Re: Stakersden Daily Betting Tips by somadila: 12:28pm On Dec 08, 2011
yes my brother, some days are really like dat. no cause for an alarm. I must go for this shopping whether they like it or not. let's wait for the weekend. what's happening to this thread for christ sake? All our gurus, are they okay? where is stakersden, lord Austin, jesse, etc . do u have their contact? i wouldn't mind calling them plz.
Re: Stakersden Daily Betting Tips by vincentont(m): 5:59pm On Dec 08, 2011
thankx somadila,yeah defnitely is gud to bet wisel and play safe.
Thank God this thread is booming and i blive it will continue.
Happy xmas in advance to all forumites in this thread.
Re: Stakersden Daily Betting Tips by unclenna(m): 10:11am On Dec 09, 2011
this weekend over 2.5 treble bet: BACK THE FOLLOWING EVENTS: Stuttgart vs Bayern Munchen, Real Madrid vs Barcelona, Chelsea vs Man City. Keep in touch for more predictions.
Re: Stakersden Daily Betting Tips by unclenna(m): 10:13am On Dec 09, 2011
for my post above, i mean back over 2.5 for the three events.
Re: Stakersden Daily Betting Tips by somadila: 12:04am On Dec 10, 2011
My "WICKED" Quadruple games for this weekend are:

Liverpool FC vs Queens Park Rangers - Over 1.5 goals
Chelsea FC vs Manchester City - Over 2.5 goals
VfB Stuttgart vs Bayern Munich - Over 2.5 goals
Real Madrid vs Barcelona - Over 2.5 goals

Total odds are 5.27
Stake $10
Re: Stakersden Daily Betting Tips by somadila: 12:20am On Dec 10, 2011
A beautiful treble game for the weekend:

Levante vs FC Sevilla
Betis vs Valencia
Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona
All over 2.5goals
Total odds : 6.90
stake : $6.50
Re: Stakersden Daily Betting Tips by unclenna(m): 7:09am On Dec 12, 2011
@somadila, the treble we placed is remaining today's match btw man city and chelsea i pray it will click.
Re: Stakersden Daily Betting Tips by davinchy73: 1:03pm On Dec 12, 2011
HI,

I see your prediction rate is very good and looking forward to your next tips.

Anyway can i get a list of sites that accepts Naira via bank transfer or generally operates in Nigeria.

Thanks.
Re: Stakersden Daily Betting Tips by somadila: 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2011
unclenna:

@somadila, the treble we placed is remaining today's match btw man city and chelsea i pray it will click.

my brother, it has already clicked ohhhhhhhhhh, i don see d score already . u wan hear d score? it's 1:3 in favour of mancity, so ur account will be creditted soonest. enjoy sir. grin grin grin shocked grin grin grin
Re: Stakersden Daily Betting Tips by somadila: 6:01pm On Dec 12, 2011
unclenna, plz can u explain how sb. can back and lay a game and earn pay no matter the outcome of the event as in whether the game finally ended in win, draw or loose . sb. told me that using betfair to back and lay a game pays alot. How true is it and like how much can sb. actually earn from it plz.
Re: Stakersden Daily Betting Tips by unclenna(m): 10:59pm On Dec 12, 2011
@somadila, all my treble just clicked. Thank GOD for the penalty kick. For your question, is true you can do that. You have to have 2 open an acc. With two bookmakers. One a traditional bookmaker and another an exchange bookmaker like betfair(a betting exchange is a bookmaker that you can use to back or lay. When you lay a team, you are saying that a team will not win the match) what you do is if a match is on, go to your traditional bookie and back the match and go to betfair and lay the match by doing that you will win the bet no matter who win.
Re: Stakersden Daily Betting Tips by unclenna(m): 11:02pm On Dec 12, 2011
keep in touch as i bring this week over bet, i will release five sure teams you will back with over 2.5 and make lots of cash.
Re: Stakersden Daily Betting Tips by somadila: 7:23am On Dec 13, 2011
unclenna:

@somadila, all my treble just clicked. Thank GOD for the penalty kick. For your question, is true you can do that. You have to have 2 open an acc. With two bookmakers. One a traditional bookmaker and another an exchange bookmaker like betfair(a betting exchange is a bookmaker that you can use to back or lay. When you lay a team, you are saying that a team will not win the match) what you do is if a match is on, go to your traditional bookie and back the match and go to betfair and lay the match by doing that you will win the bet no matter who win.

my brother, i'm happy for the penalty kick only because of our 2.5goals to mature,  apart from that i'm not happy for that penalty cos chelsea is not worthy to have won that match even @ a one man down.  plz. can i have your e-mail there is sth. u really need to clarify for me plz.  Thanks for your concern and contribution. I wish for more of these kind of trebles to continue like this. Baba God , thank you sir for you have done it again
Re: Stakersden Daily Betting Tips by unclenna(m): 9:05am On Dec 13, 2011
my humble 4-fold for this week. back over 2.5 for the following matches: BAYERN MUNCHEN vs COLOGNE @ 1.42, SEVILLA vs REAL MADRID @ 1.62, MAN CITY vs ARSENAL @ 1.72, QPR vs MAN U @ 1.84. Total odd = 7.28. Stake =$10 Profit = 62.80 dollars
Re: Stakersden Daily Betting Tips by somadila: 6:06pm On Dec 13, 2011
cool games unclenna, welldone. I don't really have dat strong feeling for over 2.5goals in the game of QPR vs MAN U cos QPR na really witch people, so i'm still imaging the possibility of MAN U getting up to 3goals in dat game so i may not go for them sha. whereas the other 3games are really safe games , Regards
Re: Stakersden Daily Betting Tips by unclenna(m): 6:21am On Dec 17, 2011
i dont really trust man u 2 deliever and they are not among my killer 4 teams. I feel that they will win qpr. Lets watch and see. Thatz y is a stake.
Re: Stakersden Daily Betting Tips by unclenna(m): 3:07pm On Dec 18, 2011
@somadila, my 4-fold did not work out because of man u. This is the last time i will add them. I used them becos i did not see my barca. Some days are like that sha.
Re: Stakersden Daily Betting Tips by somadila: 4:15pm On Dec 18, 2011
my man, some days are actually like that as you said but i envisaged that game to be like that because QPR na really witch people as i said earlier before now. Had it been u watched their game against liverpool last week where liverpool managed to score them just 1:0 in liverpool's home, u will believe that they are really witch people. well i'm still waiting for my lovely mancity vs Arsenal game to complete my treble game. you can imagine bayern munich against cologne with a one man down in 1st half which made the 1st half to end in goalless draw , finally in 2nd half they confidently got their three goals for us. sincerely, that club is something else. Then what do you have to say about real madrid that even completed their over 2.5goals in 1st half against sevilla and finally ended the game in 2:6 as if sevilla was the cause of their lost to barca. it's well my brother. We have even missed about two barca games this week in International Clubs - FIFA Club World Cup . Al-Sadd vs FC Barcelona ended in 0:4, Also santos vs barcelona which also ended in 0:4. Barca is very hot this days. I thank God for them, at least for them to continue delivering over 2.5goals from now hence forth because i will pursue them bomber to bomber.
Re: Stakersden Daily Betting Tips by somadila: 7:23pm On Dec 18, 2011
Nawa oh! Bleep up for my treble. My lovely mancity could not deliver my 3goals tonight. Well they tried sha. I still love them no matter what.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Photo: Arsenal Fans Have A Converge Prayer Against Bayern Munich Match Today / Mikel Obi Trains With His Family After Retiring From Super Eagles / Katsuya Takasu Arrives Nigerian Team's Base In Order To Fulfill His Pledge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.