Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,349 members, 7,836,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

See The Plate of Food I Bought ₦5,200 In ShopRite, Enugu - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See The Plate of Food I Bought ₦5,200 In ShopRite, Enugu (4205 Views)

Shoprite Ilorin Locks Doors As Crowd Stormed Their Store / Shoprite Ilorin Shut Down After Massive Crowd Stormed Their Store (Photos) / Christmas: Crowd At Owerri Mall, Shoprite (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Plate of Food I Bought ₦5,200 In ShopRite, Enugu by ajekpaks(m): 6:22am On Jul 31, 2022
chi
Re: See The Plate of Food I Bought ₦5,200 In ShopRite, Enugu by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:24am On Jul 31, 2022
Since I paid for a plate of fufu with bitter leaf soup for 1k shocked. I always ask the price before making order I hate public embarrassment

1 Like

Re: See The Plate of Food I Bought ₦5,200 In ShopRite, Enugu by SocialJustice: 10:53am On Jul 31, 2022
KingClavi:
So I decided to sit and rest. I dropped at ShopRite and sat just by the Food Spot. After few hours, I got hungry. I decided to get myself a plate of Rice at the moment.

I stood and asked the lady to give me a plate of Fried Rice, a lap of chicken and a wrap of moi-moi with a bottle of water.

When I asked of my bill, she said ₦5,200.

I smiled, paid and walked back to my seat.
But while on the meal, I tried to figure out how the bill came about. I couldn't place it.

See the plate of food below.
Won't the staff, air-conditioning, rent and others be serviced from your food? You know where to go if you want this same food for N2k, no dey disturb us abeg.
Re: See The Plate of Food I Bought ₦5,200 In ShopRite, Enugu by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 31, 2022
KingClavi:

She did.

I have her ₦5,500 and she said don't have ₦300 to gimme.

I intentionally left because I'll come back to have her tag the prices of the food she served me.
Hahaha. That change stuff is too common.

Just ask for the manager's number or their superiors that you want to discuss with him/her about a business proposal.

And always keep a straight face, don't get so chatty with them. Na to eat food, carry you go there.
Re: See The Plate of Food I Bought ₦5,200 In ShopRite, Enugu by nedekid: 10:09am On Aug 09, 2022
forMom:
A friend once told me this:
Whenever you visit a fastfood, always ask for the price of anything you want to buy.
Always ask.

Don't assume you know the prices.
Ask for the price.
Before you buy something that'll wreck you.
So far, I've followed the advice.
Nigerians are scared to ask. Even if they do and find it is too expensive or it does not make sense, pride or is it shame will not let them back out. They will be pay and have issues swallowing the food. "They let pride carry they go where them no know".
Thank God for my papa, those days for London, we enter shop to buy fruits etc, those grapes, popsi go cut one or 2 taste am to see if e sweet, mumsi go de shame. If him like am him go buy if the price make sense. Meanwhile mama go don go buy the one weh no sweet because sha de shame.

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Get Clean Tokunbo Japanese Generators Here / 8 Steps Process To Become Self Employed In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.