Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Which sports did you play in your childhood days? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which sports did you play in your childhood days? (295 Views)

During Your Childhood, Who Was Your Football Idol? / Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me / Which Sports Channels Cover EPL Matches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which sports did you play in your childhood days? by workchopNG: 5:28pm On Jul 30, 2022
We had lots of experiences as kid playing so many sports. Children of these days are more interested in phone games.

Mine:
1. Swell
2. Nail in clay
3. Cashew nuts
4. Matches card
5. Rubber
6. Rope jumping
7. Action movie with wood gun grin
8. Soccer with bottle covers
9. Hide and seek
10. Family movie with the girls. The bad guys do bad things here. I was innocent undecided
11. Etc...

Name yours
Re: Which sports did you play in your childhood days? by Maxpro121: 5:36pm On Jul 30, 2022
workchopNG:
Liverpool and Manchester City will face off in the official curtain-raiser of the English football season in the FA Community Shield on Saturday at the King Power Stadium, Leicester.

Saturday’s Community Shield, played between the Premier League and FA cup winners of last season, will be the 100th edition of it.

what time pls
Re: Which sports did you play in your childhood days? by Maxpro121: 5:36pm On Jul 30, 2022
workchopNG:
Liverpool and Manchester City will face off in the official curtain-raiser of the English football season in the FA Community Shield on Saturday at the King Power Stadium, Leicester.

Saturday’s Community Shield, played between the Premier League and FA cup winners of last season, will be the 100th edition of it.

what time pls?
Re: Which sports did you play in your childhood days? by workchopNG: 5:38pm On Jul 30, 2022
Maxpro121:

what time pls

grin grin It's on now. Wrong section so I've to improvise and edit. grin grin
Re: Which sports did you play in your childhood days? by RoyalBlu(f): 5:50pm On Jul 30, 2022
OP I nor see 'Game Box' there o.

My Warri people will gerrit cheesy

*I played that 'soccer with bottle covers' with my elder bro.
*Rope jumping
*Cashews nuts...

Really interesting times and memories smiley

(1) (Reply)

The Arsenal New Squad To Win The Epl This Season / Falconets coach Chris Danjuma reacts to his team's victory against South Korea / Leon Edwards Takes Kamaru Usman's UFC Title With 5th-round Head-kick KO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.