Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,524 members, 7,770,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:23 AM

Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me (117488 Views)

Kelechi Iheanacho ‏and Ndidi Wilfred Look Dapper In Suits / Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game / Kelechi Iheanacho Leads Celebration Party After Eagles' Match In Yaoundé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by amliftedhigher: 7:38pm On May 24, 2020
MY CHILDHOOD FRIEND HAS ROSE TO STARDOM AND HAS FORGOTTEN THAT I EXIST.

Kelechi Iheanacho was my childhood friend, we grew up together in the same neighborhood Nekede Old Road Owerri IMO state. We played the street balls together under the rain and scorching sun. We attended the same primary school; Unique Nursery and primary school Umualum Nekede No 4 b/stop as at then but has relocated to a new site now. We did almost everything together but today grace has found you and you've rose and clapped your way into the corridors of fame and stardom, you're now a celebrity not just in Nigeria but all over the world.

I remember how we conquered the environments of Ama - ato. Azuatalam, Chigozirim known as Podosky and you and I. If we are not there the games won't be fun but you've forgotten so fast and now mingles with those that you met after being famous.

We played an academy club "Danish" together for years before you moved to Taye academy how can you just forget those days so fast?

I remember how happy i was when i watched you play for Nigeria under 17 in UAE 2013.. I was not surprised when you conquered the world in that stage because i knew how good you were prior to then. Your senior brother Uchenna couldn't give me your contact because we are no more on the same pedestrian, you've moved higher.

Hear this,

I'm writing this not because hunger has finished my life but because a picture with you now will serve as a story i will tell to my children. Don't forget that the bodyguards and security personnel guarding you from people coming close to you, were not there when we use to go to the bush in Uzo ubi those days in search of riped fruits. It pains my heart that you've forgotten most of us who suffered with you and grew up together with you in the hood.

It's hard for me to get reach to you again as i've followed you in all social media platforms, Instagram, twitter, e.t.c. But it's easy if you want to get to me, if really you want to.

Please whoever that can reach out to Kelechi Iheanacho should help me and show him this letter and tell him it was written by Bala as i was nicknamed those days.

Rising to stardom doesn't mean you should forget those who grew up with you. I still remember paying for some matches we watched together at the viewing centres even game centres for PS2 (PlayStation). The things we did together are so enormous that i can't put all in writing.

Friends, i know Kelechi Iheanacho may not see this but you that is reading it now, don't forget the people with you now when luck shines on you.

Don't call them lazy, poor or feel irritated when you see them coming to you. We all started from somewhere and grace found you.

Godswill Uche (A.K.A Bàlà)

393 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by doggedfighter(f): 7:42pm On May 24, 2020
Just as you have opened this thread for kelechi hope you will open other threads about all your childhood friends and neighbours.

Rememberance is a choice so many may choose not to make.

May wealth go round so we won't be seeing this kind of threads.

1627 Likes 84 Shares

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Dididrumz(m): 7:44pm On May 24, 2020
Touching..

jaytee01:
Kelechi owes you nothing. Stop already with this clout chasing and pick your butt off the floor .

Go get a life!

Bro life is hard these days. If You know someone that is in a place that can help You, you try and reach out to them.

At least it's better than stealing.

964 Likes 49 Shares

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Jerrosky1986(m): 7:45pm On May 24, 2020
Grace will find you soon. keep believing Brother

631 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by seankafor(m): 7:46pm On May 24, 2020
Oga go Hustle angry

145 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Blitz4real(m): 7:50pm On May 24, 2020
They can help you get his attention at Twitter bro..good luck

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by jaytee01(m): 7:52pm On May 24, 2020
Kelechi owes you nothing. Stop already with this clout chasing and pick your butt off the floor .

Go get a life!
While it is good for friends to stay in touch and help each other out of difficult situations, nothing should breed a sense of entitlement in anybody that all their friends must remember them and help them. This especially applies if you were not instrumental to that friend achieving his present status in life.

375 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by osamz007: 8:14pm On May 24, 2020
My own be say, air no dey that bladder ball

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Tillatalk: 8:19pm On May 24, 2020
No matter where you are today don't forget the road that lead you

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by NiklauseFred(m): 8:30pm On May 24, 2020
Touching ! cry

Dear God when blessing me also bless my friends,so that my bodyguards wont push them off when they want to meet with me. cool

Sometimes when I think about the future na so so think I go dey think.

538 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by amliftedhigher: 8:30pm On May 24, 2020
jaytee01:

Go get a life!
Yes he owns the guy nothing but let me inform you that, that picture speaks a lot of things.
Me as an individual I can not forget my old pals now that I have a little. During the Christmas period I use to move about so much in the village looking for my old friends.
In some search I will discover that the person I am looking for had died many years ago.
This is life

888 Likes 52 Shares

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by jesmond3945: 8:31pm On May 24, 2020
This is the same problem I have with Nigerians. If kelechi was still hustling in Nigeria, I don't think this guy would even want to associate with him. Kelechi owes you nothing, go and hustle so that you can be better than kelechi.

202 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by NiklauseFred(m): 8:32pm On May 24, 2020
amliftedhigher:

Yes he owns the guy nothing but let me inform you that, that picture speaks a lot of things.
Me as an individual I can not forget my old pals now that I have a little. During the Christmas period I use to move about so much in the village looking for my old friends.
In some search I will discover that the person I am looking for had died many years ago.
This is life

Sad man.
life kicks us differently sometimes.

137 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by thesicilian: 8:43pm On May 24, 2020
We can't always remember all our childhood friends when we eventually get to the top. Our prayer should be that we all do very well in life, financially and otherwise, so that when we reach out to our friends, they won't decline thinking it's because we need help.

201 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by timibare(m): 8:48pm On May 24, 2020
Otunba Lamba

2 Likes

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by DanseMacabre(m): 9:21pm On May 24, 2020
Hustle!

Make your childhood friends open thread say you forget them.

49 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by merieam16(f): 9:26pm On May 24, 2020
Inside life

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Kalapizim(m): 9:27pm On May 24, 2020
Crazy !

Nobody owes you anything, get your feet up and quit this sense of entitlement you have !

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by merieam16(f): 9:27pm On May 24, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Hustle!

Make your childhood friends open thread say you forget them.
My bro. it really nt abt the hustle, buh God blessing the hustle

224 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by DanseMacabre(m): 9:32pm On May 24, 2020
merieam16:
My bro. it really nt abt the hustle, buh God blessing the hustle

Very true ma'am. May God bless our hustle.

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Alex96(f): 9:37pm On May 24, 2020
amliftedhigher:

This is life

That picture is a free download from Alamy just like getty. You posted a free stock picture of two kids playing ball

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by amliftedhigher: 9:40pm On May 24, 2020
NiklauseFred:

Sad man.
life kicks us differently sometimes.
Brother life is not fare at all

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by amliftedhigher: 9:41pm On May 24, 2020
thesicilian:
We can't always remember all our childhood friends when we eventually get to the top. Our prayer should be that we all do very well in life, financially and otherwise, so that when we reach out to our friends, they won't decline thinking it's because we need help.
But Buhari remembers even his dead primary school mate. He even give them that are dead appointments

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by oloriooko(m): 9:52pm On May 24, 2020
OP you make it sound as if it's Kel's fault for making it and you not!
Bro, 20 children cannot play together for 20 years. If you guys were close pals back in the days its not mandatory you be forever.
You want his help financially i guess and bro let me assure you it might not come, so face your life and make something out of it.
Kel is a big boy now simple! He owes no one any obligation except his family and friends he deem qualified.

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by echibuogwu(m): 10:10pm On May 24, 2020
Lol u can’t blame him... u might do d same if u were in his shoes... I have forgotten 90% of my primary school class mates, sometimes wen I see the group pix I always ask myself if the people In the pics were really my class mates cos I can’t remember them at all anymore
amliftedhigher:
MY CHILDHOOD FRIEND HAS ROSE TO STARDOM AND HAS FORGOTTEN THAT
I EXIST.

Kelechi iheanacho was my childhood friend, we grew up together in the same neighborhood Nekede Old Road Owerri IMO state. We played the street balls together under the rain and scorching sun. We attended the same primary school; Unique Nursery and primary school Umualum Nekede No 4 b/stop as at then but has relocated to a new site now. We did almost everything together but today grace has found you and you've rose and clapped your way into the corridors of fame and stardom,you're now a celebrity not just in Nigeria but all over the world.

I remember how we conquered the environments of Ama - ato. Azuatalam,Chigozirim known as Podosky and you and I. If we are not there the games won't be fun but you've forgotten so fast and now mingles with those that you met after being famous.
We played an academy club "Danish" together for years before you moved to Taye academy how can you just forget those days so fast.

I remember how happy i was when i watched you play for Nigeria under 17 in UAE 2013.. I was not surprised when you conquered the world in that stage because i knew how good you were prior to then. Your senior brother Uchenna couldn't give me your contact because we are no more on the same pedestrian,you've moved higher.

Hear this,

I'm writing this not because hunger has finished my life but because a picture with you now will serve as a story i will tell to my children. Don't forget that the bodyguards and security personnel guarding you from people coming close to you, were not there when we use to go to the bush in Uzo ubi those days in search of riped fruits. It pains my heart that you've forgotten most of us who suffered with you and grew up together with you in the hood.
It's hard for me to get reach to you again as i've followed you in all social media platforms, Instagram, twitter, e.t.c. But it's easy if you want to get to me,if really you want to.

Please whoever that can reach out to Kelechi Iheanacho should help me and show him this letter and tell him it was written by Bala as i was nicknamed those days.

Rising to stardom doesn't mean you should forget those who grew up with you. I still remember paying for some matches we watched together at the viewing centres even game centres for PS2 (PlayStation). The things we did together are so enormous that i can't put all in writing.

Friends, i know Kelechi Iheanacho may not see this but you that is reading it now, don't forget the people with you now when luck shines on you.
Don't call them lazy,poor or feel irritated when you see them coming to you. We all started from somewhere and grace found you.

Godswill Uche (A.K.A Bàlà)

31 Likes

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Oyiboman69: 10:17pm On May 24, 2020
jaytee01:

Go get a life!
do you pass through that stage of life as a child when you hold no grudges against anyone even if they offend you?,the things you do with your childhood friends, the innocence of the children and all that, then you'll know that that is when you have true friends and will always cherished those memories.

So stop being naive undecided

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Jodera: 10:56pm On May 24, 2020
Sometimes, when people shout, "nobody owes you anything, even your closest friends", sometimes I just shake my head.
Either people are surrounded by wicked friends or they don't share so many fond memories with some close friends that they just forget them easily. I know if C. Ronaldo have forgotten his closest friend who made way for him to rise to stardom, some wicked people will say Ronaldo doesn't owe him anything. Thank God Ronaldo isn't like that.
Back to the matter, there are some people in life you can't and ought not to forget no matter how made you've made it in life. Yes, this life is a personal race, but there some people who helped you get where you were with their sacrifices and commitment. Being at the top and saying you owe those people nothing and they should go hutsle their own, or saying they have entitlement is been heartless of the highest order. We should stop all these please, only few people (and I mean very few people) get to the top without commitment and sacrifice from people or friends.

Mind you, the above post is for very close friend(s) that you people have passed through a lot together and not normal friend or peer group mates

255 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:10pm On May 24, 2020
Kelechi owes him nothing we all have those childhood friends who became rich before us and abandoned us.

I have many of them, they went into business while I went to higher institution, some joined Yahoo Yahoo and are cashing out big.

We used to visit each others and play together back then but I never try to approach any of them now.

We all are on Facebook looking at our posts without any engagement or interaction.

I know my worth, idea and where I am heading to so it is just a matter of time I will level up or be richer than them.

I know they don't owe me anything that is why I jeje respect myself as I am not a millionaire yet I still have my pride and respect to protect.

205 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by hidhrhis(m): 11:29pm On May 24, 2020
I agree with the person above me
I have friends who are into yahoo who are driving Lexus but due to the fact I'm not Interested in internet scam they left me thinking I'm way below their standard even some of my friends whose only priority is to buy cloth left me saying I'm dropping their level by always wearing shoe and dressing like a teacher

As a young boy with a bright future they left me I also leave them
Let's now assume things change I now become a star one of them is now posting the pictures we snapped in childhood that I did not remember them I swear it is SARS I will use to come and remember him
op if you stand by him till the very end I'm sure he won't forget you
Go and check what you did wrong
You played ball on the street together, played as teammate against others doesn't mean you are close enough for him to remember you

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by FisifunKododada: 11:43pm On May 24, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by OmarEl(m): 12:29am On May 25, 2020
jaytee01:

Go get a life!

To harsh Man.
His only expressing his feelings..... If we investigate very well you're not better in anyway
in life than the OP.
So never misunderstand what you don't know!

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Sherry101: 1:00am On May 25, 2020
Write this on Twitter and tag him

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes / Nigeria Vs Japan: RIO 2016 Olympics 5 - 4 On 5th August 2016 / Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.