Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,425 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Upwork Freelancers !!! Read Me - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Upwork Freelancers !!! Read Me (469 Views)

Follow Upwork Freelancers,please Come In.pictures / Freelancers Gathering / 3 Good Reasons Everyone Should Be Making Money On Upwork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Upwork Freelancers !!! Read Me by Faithfulos99(m): 5:53pm On Jul 30, 2022
How to make it on Upwork as a newbie or existing freelancer

There is no doubt that Upwork is one of the biggest freelancing platforms that allows freelancers to offer their skills to those who are interested in it.

Most times as a newbie or existing freelancer after signing up on an Upwork account and getting verified, you find it difficult to get client, especially foreign client that pays well. Sometimes what disqualify you from getting good clients is
* Your profile
* Your portfolio
* Your proposal
* Your Right Skills
And having a good mentor.

But guess!
What if I tell you that there is a way for you to get the account right to attract clients?
By writing killer proposals
Getting the clients and having an attractive profile

If you are interested

1 Like

Re: Upwork Freelancers !!! Read Me by Zidoh(m): 11:27am On Aug 06, 2022
Re: Upwork Freelancers !!! Read Me by Baabu320: 11:39am On Aug 07, 2022
I’m interested
Kindly drop your number so that I can contact you
Re: Upwork Freelancers !!! Read Me by DeeFlask(m): 1:01pm On Aug 07, 2022
Faithfulos99:
How to make it on Upwork as a newbie or existing freelancer

There is no doubt that Upwork is one of the biggest freelancing platforms that allows freelancers to offer their skills to those who are interested in it.

Most times as a newbie or existing freelancer after signing up on an Upwork account and getting verified, you find it difficult to get client, especially foreign client that pays well. Sometimes what disqualify you from getting good clients is
* Your profile
* Your portfolio
* Your proposal
* Your Right Skills
And having a good mentor.

But guess!
What if I tell you that there is a way for you to get the account right to attract clients?
By writing killer proposals
Getting the clients and having an attractive profile

If you are interested
I’m interested please

(1) (Reply)

Is This what the young generation face in life? / Be Trained And Become Our Partner / My Personal Development Survey For #nigerian #youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.