Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Is This what the young generation face in life? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is This what the young generation face in life? (468 Views)

The Way The Young Ladies Taking A Nap During Work Hour... / NNPC Or A First Generation Bank? / Kennedy Ekezie Honored By The Queen Of England As One Of The "Young leaders" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This what the young generation face in life? by andyblinks05: 4:07pm On Sep 21, 2022
First of all I'm graduate of English education but i know there will be alot of typing errors here because I'm trying this with a grive heart, so pls ignore the typo and focus on the message.

Many of us are at the Verge of a new turning point in the world we find ourselves which gives us little or no future. We find ourselves with the delima of deciding which route to follow because its evident now that in Nigeria is not what you intend to do that will come to pass but only what live throws at you except for a few lucky ones. I see people studying engernering but later turns out to be a barber. Don't quote me wrong pls cos being a Barber is cool but I'm not talking about profession here I'm talking about passion. Maybe thats why as a country that is being refer as the giant of Africa we are still lacking behind in many aspects of Life. Now that we are faced with the harsh reality of life the normal livehood for an average Nigeria is to go to school then after graduation then to labour market which left many graduate with the option of settling for teaching jobs. ( I know some of you might be shouting "learn a skill, learn a skill", but learning a skill be it online or physical does not apply to everybody because when SAPA deal with you the kind work wey you go do no go allow you or give you a chance to learn such skill). Now we have some people that do followed the path that we are about to follow and sadly some have to engage in illegal ways which the might not be proud of but its ok to have regrets. Whatever you pass in life is a life time experience which you ought to pass to others by doing that there would be minimal mistakes and missed road for the coming generation.

So the main aim of this thread is to plead with thoes ahead of us to pls give out your experiences because what might be useless to you might be useful to me, more like giving out your old stuffs that you dont use anymore it will be of great help. I want to also appeal to seun and his team to create like a thread that will focus on mentorship because we are seeds that if we get the right watering and nurturing we will be fruitful and if reverse is the case the we might die with our talents and ideas. I BELIEVE WE CAN MAKE A CHANGE.

And please if there is any vocal coach here that can tutor me via WhatsApp pls quote me I'm seriously in need.
Re: Is This what the young generation face in life? by andyblinks05: 7:27pm On Sep 21, 2022
Moderators:
1forall
mukina2
CrazyMan

Pls help with a wider view

Lalasticala
Seun
Look into this matter
Re: Is This what the young generation face in life? by TheFinesseKid: 9:30am On Sep 22, 2022
And nobody has said zilch on this thread. Mehn..
Re: Is This what the young generation face in life? by 1forall: 8:04pm On Oct 04, 2022
Re: Is This what the young generation face in life? by Dustbinbint(m): 7:09pm On Nov 12, 2023
A vocal coach to tutor you in what?

I am someone that a few years ago passionately devoted myself to learning the intricacies of spoken English, and I can certainly teach you what I know.
Re: Is This what the young generation face in life? by Divinerace(m): 8:33pm On Nov 12, 2023
andyblinks05:
Moderators:
1forall
mukina2
CrazyMan

Pls help with a wider view

Lalasticala
Seun
Look into this matter
Stop Westin ur time in expecting mentorship from unknown ppl online..

My advice to you is that, you shud learn properly the English course you are studying in the university. When you're are good in writing, you can start publishing books in "AMAZON" that can sustain you after your graduation from sch, even without a reliable job.

So stop been afraid of the future. Your destiny is in your hands. What you do today determines who you will be in tomorrow cool cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Getting Free 1000 Naira By Just Downloading A Free App / My Foremost Words Of Advice For A Fresh Start / Let's Do Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.