Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Photo: Throwback To When Tinubu Supporters Campaigned For Him In Mecca - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Throwback To When Tinubu Supporters Campaigned For Him In Mecca (498 Views)

Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat / Oshiomhole Has Already Campaigned For Obaseki – Idahosa / Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Throwback To When Tinubu Supporters Campaigned For Him In Mecca by VotePeterObi: 5:55pm On Jul 30, 2022
I still don't understand why Tinubu supporters have been crying since morning Over Peter Obi vising Dunamis.

They started this religious game.
They should enjoy it

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Throwback To When Tinubu Supporters Campaigned For Him In Mecca by SmellyNyash: 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2022
Don't mind those useless urchins

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Throwback To When Tinubu Supporters Campaigned For Him In Mecca by Malory: 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2022
They are hypocrites. They hate the truth.

7 Likes

Re: Photo: Throwback To When Tinubu Supporters Campaigned For Him In Mecca by PresidObi: 5:58pm On Jul 30, 2022
Maybe that's where the MM ticket was planned.

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Throwback To When Tinubu Supporters Campaigned For Him In Mecca by Coolsperm: 6:11pm On Jul 30, 2022
But members of YMP ( Yoruba Muslims pigs) are complaining of church visit

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Throwback To When Tinubu Supporters Campaigned For Him In Mecca by derecho(m): 6:12pm On Jul 30, 2022
Were they expecting Obi to come to the mosque, so they'd accuse him of dropping campaign materials?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Throwback To When Tinubu Supporters Campaigned For Him In Mecca by WibusJaga: 6:17pm On Jul 30, 2022
Re: Photo: Throwback To When Tinubu Supporters Campaigned For Him In Mecca by Jking20(m): 6:25pm On Jul 30, 2022
VotePeterObi:
I still don't understand why Tinubu supporters have been crying since morning Over Peter Obi vising Dunamis.

They started this religious game.
They should enjoy it

Let's call a spade a spade! Dunamis is never a religion as far am concern so there's nothing that anyone should be worried about. Dunamis is just a one quarter of congregation of Christianity. So y'all shouldn't be panicking.
IAM from the highest congregation of Christianity, but I can tell you we're not supporting IPOB.
Re: Photo: Throwback To When Tinubu Supporters Campaigned For Him In Mecca by PlayerMeji: 6:27pm On Jul 30, 2022
Did He go there to ask for vote?
Re: Photo: Throwback To When Tinubu Supporters Campaigned For Him In Mecca by WonderManly(m): 6:44pm On Jul 30, 2022
I have nothing to say. Than make i just dey observing...

Re: Photo: Throwback To When Tinubu Supporters Campaigned For Him In Mecca by Akurakambe(m): 6:57pm On Jul 30, 2022
Tinubu and his online urchins have been in severe pains.
Shame on Tinubu and his online urchins
Re: Photo: Throwback To When Tinubu Supporters Campaigned For Him In Mecca by Ceenaija(m): 7:50pm On Jul 30, 2022
Tinubu's urchins thought that they are clever . They live in a class house and they still throw stones.See, it has backfired.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

May God Grant You Success In Kidnapping Buhari, El-rufa –islamic Preacher / Ede Killing: Bereaved Family Cries For Justice, Says Culprits Must Face Wrath / Stray Bullet Kills A Young Man During A Military Invasion In Abia (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.