Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

A Day In The Life Of A Nigerian Market Woman (video) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Day In The Life Of A Nigerian Market Woman (video) (389 Views)

Different Types Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Market (meme Collection) / What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? / 8 Commandments Of Shopping In A Nigerian Market. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Day In The Life Of A Nigerian Market Woman (video) by TayoAinaFilms(m): 6:11pm On Jul 30, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HI70jSTnIFg&ab_channel=TayoAina

A Day In The Life of A Nigerian Market Woman is a video where I explore what it feels like to be a market woman in Lagos, Nigeria. I visit the Lagos mainland market to meet up with Mummy Angelo and we discuss how much she makes from her retail business and what it costs her to live in Lagos Nigeria. If you like this video please hit the like button to subscribe.

Re: A Day In The Life Of A Nigerian Market Woman (video) by Toneypen247(m): 6:45pm On Jul 30, 2022
Interesting
Re: A Day In The Life Of A Nigerian Market Woman (video) by ahnie: 6:59pm On Jul 30, 2022
I m seeing something Sha....let me hold my piss.i want to believe that's not erecktion.i also want to believe that the dude in the picture forgot cucumber inside his pocket.
Re: A Day In The Life Of A Nigerian Market Woman (video) by MayorOfDelta(m): 7:09pm On Jul 30, 2022
ahnie:
I m seeing something Sha....let me hold my piss.

: cool

Okay.....

1 Like

Re: A Day In The Life Of A Nigerian Market Woman (video) by Jeon(f): 8:19pm On Jul 30, 2022
ahnie:
I m seeing something Sha....let me hold my piss.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

A Shocking Advise To Yahoo Boy - From A Facebook User / Money Lender In Warri-delta State. / GTB Is Fast Becoming Another Useless Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.