Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Sports Minister Meets With Tobi Amusan In UK, Photos - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sports Minister Meets With Tobi Amusan In UK, Photos (421 Views)

Nigeria's Tobi Amusan Broke The World Record Twice In One Night / AFCON: Huges Ngouelondele, DR Congo Sports Minister Beaten On Arrival / Mikel Obi, Olga Diyache, Their Twin Daughters Enjoy A Stroll In The UK(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sports Minister Meets With Tobi Amusan In UK, Photos by God1000(m): 6:37pm On Jul 30, 2022
:
Minister of youth and sports, Sunday Dare in UK with Tobi Amusan, world record holder.

Minister of youth and sports, Sunday Dare in UK with Tobi Amusan, world record holder.

Re: Sports Minister Meets With Tobi Amusan In UK, Photos by God1000(m): 6:37pm On Jul 30, 2022
This is beautiful, they are all embracing her suddenly.

May we all succeed so that people who don't really value us will be forced to do so.

1 Like

Re: Sports Minister Meets With Tobi Amusan In UK, Photos by Bankright(f): 6:38pm On Jul 30, 2022
Can't see anything sportive about that man.
Re: Sports Minister Meets With Tobi Amusan In UK, Photos by vastolord4(m): 6:48pm On Jul 30, 2022
Don't contaminate her abeg
Re: Sports Minister Meets With Tobi Amusan In UK, Photos by superCleanworks(m): 6:56pm On Jul 30, 2022
Did he fly all the way from Nigeria to the UK just to go see her or was he strolling and met her by chance at a back yard that just happened to have the Nigerian flag on the wall?

why should a sports minister be wearing such morale killing baggy joggers? not looking sharp like a sportsman. see how he is standing like he desperately needs oxygen
Re: Sports Minister Meets With Tobi Amusan In UK, Photos by nifemi25(m): 7:19pm On Jul 30, 2022
See our so called sport minister stomach.... something is certain that if me and this man contest in a race. .. definitely this man won't see draw..

1 Like

Re: Sports Minister Meets With Tobi Amusan In UK, Photos by God1000(m): 7:31pm On Jul 30, 2022
nifemi25:
See our so called sport minister stomach.... something is certain that if me and this man contest in a race. .. definitely this man won't see draw..
lol, he's stubby
Re: Sports Minister Meets With Tobi Amusan In UK, Photos by doggedfighter(f): 7:32pm On Jul 30, 2022
Nothing sporty about our sports minister
Re: Sports Minister Meets With Tobi Amusan In UK, Photos by God1000(m): 7:32pm On Jul 30, 2022
vastolord4:
Don't contaminate her abeg
All of a sudden, they are all over her
Re: Sports Minister Meets With Tobi Amusan In UK, Photos by God1000(m): 7:33pm On Jul 30, 2022
Bankright:
Can't see anything sportive about that man.
he hasn't done much to improve our sports
Re: Sports Minister Meets With Tobi Amusan In UK, Photos by God1000(m): 7:33pm On Jul 30, 2022
doggedfighter:
Nothing sporty about our sports minister
you are right, the guy is lazy.

How are you doing

1 Like

Re: Sports Minister Meets With Tobi Amusan In UK, Photos by jrusky(m): 7:36pm On Jul 30, 2022
Mr sport minister na for wia you bought dis track you wear or may I say na who give you the babaringa track suit you wear? Na wah oo.

Pls make una free this girl.
Re: Sports Minister Meets With Tobi Amusan In UK, Photos by doggedfighter(f): 7:37pm On Jul 30, 2022
God1000:
you are right, the guy is lazy.

How are you doing

I am good ,dearie but for catarrh.

Never experienced this kind of catarrh in years.

1 Like

Re: Sports Minister Meets With Tobi Amusan In UK, Photos by God1000(m): 7:38pm On Jul 30, 2022
doggedfighter:

I am good ,dearie but for catarrh.

Never experienced this kind of catarrh in years.

Oh, I'm so sorry about that, wishing you speedy recovery.

Catarrh is really stubborn

1 Like

Re: Sports Minister Meets With Tobi Amusan In UK, Photos by God1000(m): 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2022
jrusky:
Mr sport minister na for wia you bought dis track you wear or may I say na who give you the babaringa track suit you wear? Na wah oo.

Pls make una free this girl.
lol, funny apparel
Re: Sports Minister Meets With Tobi Amusan In UK, Photos by vastolord4(m): 8:00pm On Jul 30, 2022
God1000:
All of a sudden, they are all over her

Success attracts unwanted attention

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / UEFA To Replace Super Cup With Four-team Tournament / People can be very cruel. My experience with a punter on here...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.