Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Zack Orji Endorsed Tinubu With A Passionate Convincing Speech - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zack Orji Endorsed Tinubu With A Passionate Convincing Speech (669 Views)

Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor / Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu / Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Zack Orji Endorsed Tinubu With A Passionate Convincing Speech by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 30, 2022

Re: Zack Orji Endorsed Tinubu With A Passionate Convincing Speech by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 8:32pm On Jul 30, 2022
Re: Zack Orji Endorsed Tinubu With A Passionate Convincing Speech by PresidObi: 8:33pm On Jul 30, 2022
A lost soul.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zack Orji Endorsed Tinubu With A Passionate Convincing Speech by emerged01(m): 8:35pm On Jul 30, 2022
A man with a brave heart. E no send anybody.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zack Orji Endorsed Tinubu With A Passionate Convincing Speech by Oilwell(m): 8:35pm On Jul 30, 2022
Zambia is already on it's way up, It is possible in Nigeria.

Obi/ Datti 2023. Nigeria shall rise again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zack Orji Endorsed Tinubu With A Passionate Convincing Speech by yomi961: 8:42pm On Jul 30, 2022
I thought you clowns said every Igbo is for Peter obi.
Baby politician all over the social media.
Anyways atiku abubakar is the best man to take us from the bottomless pit to the promise Land.

Re: Zack Orji Endorsed Tinubu With A Passionate Convincing Speech by Kabirudeen25(m): 8:48pm On Jul 30, 2022
yomi961:
I thought you clowns said every Igbo is for Peter obi.
Baby politician all over the social media.
Anyways atiku abubakar is the best man to take us from the bottomless pit to the promise Land.
literally nobody is talking about Atiku..keep deceiving yourself and your paymasters.. Even your fellow Atiku campaigner here on NL is obidient grin

1 Like

Re: Zack Orji Endorsed Tinubu With A Passionate Convincing Speech by OkutaNla: 8:51pm On Jul 30, 2022
Kudos to this gentleman and other brave Nigerians who have refused to be cowed, intimidated or bullied by the ipob-influenced social media cancel mob for exercising their freedom of choice.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zack Orji Endorsed Tinubu With A Passionate Convincing Speech by KingKO22: 8:56pm On Jul 30, 2022
He said it all

In all sincerity, there is no governor whatsoever who gather people from other ethnicities and appointed them on base of merit like Jagaban.

Tinubu is second to knwn in term of economic wise.

Tinubu is the only hope of common Nigerians to turn our economy around for good

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zack Orji Endorsed Tinubu With A Passionate Convincing Speech by GodsOwnMan: 9:02pm On Jul 30, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Zack Orji Endorsed Tinubu With A Passionate Convincing Speech by femisplash: 9:05pm On Jul 30, 2022
Ok
Re: Zack Orji Endorsed Tinubu With A Passionate Convincing Speech by yomi961: 9:05pm On Jul 30, 2022
Kabirudeen25:
literally nobody is talking about Atiku..keep deceiving yourself and your paymasters.. Even your fellow Atiku campaigner here on NL is obidient grin
I don't know him, besides anybody can say anything on the internet.
You sit-down in your corner and say nobody is taking about atiku? Wait make campaign start proper
Re: Zack Orji Endorsed Tinubu With A Passionate Convincing Speech by KingKO22: 9:07pm On Jul 30, 2022
Personally, i m tired of statistics lies from Pandora Obituary

Obituary will tell more lies to cover up for his underperformance if he become president and the yeeebow would serve as his dogs to bit whoever that won't to call him out.

I'm 100% sure that the Obituary urchins will attack this man again as if they have lost their senses to Nnamdi in zoo cagw
Re: Zack Orji Endorsed Tinubu With A Passionate Convincing Speech by PandoraObi: 9:10pm On Jul 30, 2022
emerged01:
A man with a brave heart. E no send anybody.
He should go to Igbo land, or else only his head will be seen while his body is on the stomach of the IPOB cannibals

Re: Zack Orji Endorsed Tinubu With A Passionate Convincing Speech by Oilwell(m): 9:10pm On Jul 30, 2022
APC IS PURE EVIL.

APC doesn't deserve to smell presidency again
The most wicked and satanic government ever seen.
APC is Evil
With the combination of the most incompetent Nigerian President and CBN governor ever.

In 2014, the naira dollar exchange rate was around $1 = ₦216(parallel market)

I.e. if you earned ₦300,000 a month, it was equivalent to $1,400.

Today, the exchange rate is $1 = ₦710 plus( parallel market). So if you earn ₦300,000 today, it is equivalent to $422.

Just check out the naira value destruction in just eight years!!

I am not going to beg anybody to vote wisely in 2023

Re: Zack Orji Endorsed Tinubu With A Passionate Convincing Speech by Mstick: 9:19pm On Jul 30, 2022
IPOB Member supports Tinubu. shocked
Re: Zack Orji Endorsed Tinubu With A Passionate Convincing Speech by Mynd44: 5:38am On Jul 31, 2022

(1)

What Baba Ahmed Said To A Man Who Accused Of Selling PO To Northerners / Crowd Mobbed Incoming VP, Kashim Shettima At NBA Conference / 2023: 'Honestly, I Fear Atiku' - Garfield1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.