Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,152 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Finally Registered For PVC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally Registered For PVC (29016 Views)

IPOB Gets Finally Registered As An Entity In Japan / 2019: INEC Issues New Directives For PVC Collection / 2019: INEC Announces Start Date, Deadline For PVC Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally Registered For PVC by Kwara1stson: 9:11pm On Jul 30, 2022
ojokayodere:
Na you try pass, big ups to you..

Send me your AZA, let me biiza biiza you tonight.

Stay blessed, remain OBIdient and YUSFUL to the society at large..instead of being an ATIKULATED drug pushing baron like Tinubu...

God forbid BAT thing, AFFLICTION shall not arise the second time..

Amen !!!

Obidient

1 Like

Re: Finally Registered For PVC by tishbite41(m): 9:11pm On Jul 30, 2022
I no get PVC
I don try online e no dey work
Re: Finally Registered For PVC by Regex: 9:15pm On Jul 30, 2022
LeeSantos:
I have never like any thing that has to do with national registration because

1. Even when you get their early doesn't mean one would leave there early.
2. Nigerians are not always organised, no rules( even when there is it won't be adhered to).
3. Number doesn't matter( if you grease the hands of those in charge you will bypass 100 persons and this is a problem because half of the population are planning the same thing)
4. The worst is network. There is always a network problem from international passport to NIMC to BVN to PVC. Even when you get there early you might still end up not going it
5. Standing too long under the sun is an issue for me.

I don't know who brought it close to me, but the person or group of people try for me, if not I won't carry myself to local government where there are thousands of people waiting to register.

We were not much though and even for the fact I when 10am I still left there 6pm. They started with network issue, then to no more form, distributing the form like it was expensive.

The only issue now is collecting the the PVC at local government, Na to call my plug when I get there. Cuz if not I fit leave the PVC for government hand. But I will try my best to collect it and also try my best to come out and vote.

Seriously I don't have any candidate in mind. When I get to that bridge I will know how to cross it.
Leave am for government hand. Almajiri go out who en like we cast your future as president.
Re: Finally Registered For PVC by tishbite41(m): 9:21pm On Jul 30, 2022
CSTRR:
At your age, you don't have anyone in mind?
Then why are you rejoicing over a PVC?

It's currently useless to anybody.
Everywhere in the world there are people like that. They are called neutrals. In US, states where there are many neutrals are known as swing states. Being a neutral doesn't make one stupid.
Re: Finally Registered For PVC by Allisgud: 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2022
U don't candidate in mind u go collect pvc,stay away from agbado cassava for now
Re: Finally Registered For PVC by NACE13: 9:32pm On Jul 30, 2022
sirqeeboi:

Oga pls use Google it is there..

Well, I wouldn't be here asking if it worked. After laying my complaint, I was advised by a colleague to visit the center where I registered or preferably write to them to send it down to my location. I am here asking because I believe there's an alternative to it.
Re: Finally Registered For PVC by IdokoVic(m): 9:33pm On Jul 30, 2022
Use it wisely.
Re: Finally Registered For PVC by Temptee101(m): 9:36pm On Jul 30, 2022
Congratulations

Hope you are part of the movement

Obi movement

You sound like an Obidient

1 Like

Re: Finally Registered For PVC by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 30, 2022
LeeSantos:

2. Nigerians are not always organised, no rules( even when there is it won't be adhered to).
3. Number doesn't matter( if you grease the hands of those in charge you will bypass 100 persons and this is a problem because half of the population are planning the same thing)
4. The worst is network. There is always a network problem from international passport to NIMC to BVN to PVC. Even when you get there early you might still end up not going it

I don't know who brought it close to me, but the person or group of people try for me, if not I won't carry myself to local government where there are thousands of people waiting to register.

We were not much though and even for the fact I when 10am I still left there 6pm. They started with network issue, then to no more form, distributing the form like it was expensive.

The only issue now is collecting the the PVC at local government, Na to call my plug when I get there. Cuz if not I fit leave the PVC for government hand. But I will try my best to collect it and also try my best to come out and vote.

Seriously I don't have any candidate in mind. When I get to that bridge I will know how to cross it.
Hop u ar OBIdient grin
Re: Finally Registered For PVC by slimsophiediva(f): 9:37pm On Jul 30, 2022
Have registered since July last year
Who has any idea if plastic has been released for Ogun state
Re: Finally Registered For PVC by Olorilolo(f): 9:40pm On Jul 30, 2022
Same LGA as you, I want to change my polling unit but I was told I can't do anything about it because I'm newly registered
Re: Finally Registered For PVC by oshonwambada: 9:42pm On Jul 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Good. Congratulations.

To you my fellow patriotic Nigerian, please ignore the naysayers, bigots and hate-filled terrorists losers and their sympathizers and vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the most capable and the most competent among all the Presidential candidates. Vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

All the enemies of Nigeria and all the enemies of Asiwaju Tinubu will lose las las. They always lose.
May God bless Nigeria for ever.

Why do I want you to vote for Asiwaju Tinubu?

Please vote for Asiwaju-Shettima if you want the best and most competent pair to take Nigeria to greater heights.

Read Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s economic track records https://www.nairaland.com/7222062/tinubunomics-dissecting-tinubus-economic-track

Asiwaju Tinubu deserves your vote because he is the best among them.

Asiwaju Tinubu towers over all of them in terms of competency and illustrous records of feats in public service
Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely competent and capable to lead Nigeria to greater heights. He is an excellent experienced public administrator and a Patriot to the core.

Asiwaju Tinubu is a brilliant visionary leader who will keep his promise to take Nigeria to greater heights.

I may need to take you down memory lane of his account of stewardship in public office in case you do not know or trying to ignore the significance of Asiwaju's sterling performance in office as a reason he is being rewarded with support today.

As the Executive Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Tinubu recovered what is now called Eko Atlantic from the raging Atlantic ocean Lagos Bar beach coast line flooding (for decades that problem even some of the more developed nations explain away as climate change problems) defied all solutions by FG and the highbrow strategic Victoria Island was deteriorating fast with businesses, embassies, hotels etc exiting VI in droves. During that time, the Atlantic ocean flooding reach the fringes of Ozumba after the flood completely take over Adetokunbo Ademola. Lagos State Government under the brilliant , resourceful and hardworking Asiwaju Tinubu solved that herculean challenge and today, VI is back to its glory.

It was Asiwaju Tinubu that brought back the Lagos Central Business District and Broad street commercial nerve centre of Nigeria back to life after it was abandoned, it's Asiwaju Tinubu who built major roads from Oregun to Lawanson to Igando LASU to as far as Badagry etc.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the one who fixed the horrible waste problem we had in Lagos and that LASTMA and BRT you see were created by Asiwaju. Asiwaju Tinubu was the one who got Lagos State to be part of the owners of Econet and unlike Delta State where the shares were sold and funds pocketed, Lagos State Shares were warehoused with professional investors in the state investment agency called Ibile holdings.

Asiwaju Tinubu paid the WAEC fees of every SSS3 student in all public schools in Lagos, increased bursaries to students of Lagos State origin (NULASS) and made public schools free for all Lagosians regardless of your tribe, religion or political party affiliation after his administration had successfully returned missionary schools to their original owners( other states later copied Lagos) . It was during his tenure that Ikeja General Hospital became a teaching Hospital, upgraded most of the clinics to General Hospitals giving free health to the 5 years and below and Lagosians of 65 years and above age group. .

The fund that BRF used to quickly build infrastructures were the LGA funds withheld by Pa Obasanjo and despite that Asiwaju Tinubu never owed salaries.
When the purchase of FG refineries by Alhaji Dangote was cancelled by HE Yardua, Alhaji Aliko Dangote ran to Asiwaju Tinubu after most state governments and governors in the SS gave Dangote a cold shoulder. Today, through the assistance Asiwaju Tinubu gave Aliko Dangote, Dangote Refinery is taking off to help us stop the petrol subsidy killing our naira and public finances.

Asiwaju Tinubu is loyal to those who paid the ultimate price for our democracy and today heroes like Bagauda Kalto, Pa Alfred Rewane, Pa Abraham Adesanya etc are immortalized in Lagos . One of the most memorable achievements of Asiwaju Tinubu for me was helping to stop the blood letting and recurring Hausa-Yoruba/OPC war in Idi Araba and Agege. Those hellish period of unrest defied even the effort of past military state administrators of Lagos but Asiwaju Tinubu was able to solve it.

That Lagos State Government civil service is regarded as the best in Nigeria is due to the hardwork Asiwaju Tinubu did to reform it, created Tutors-Generals offices, improved harmonized pay structure, best pension scheme for civil servants etc.
I can go on and on to educate you on the legacies of Asiwaju Tinubu still standing till today as my reasons for my confidence in Asiwaju Tinubu sir/ma

That's why my appeal goes to you my fellow patriotic Nigerians to please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
-Sunkanmi Vaughan

No one read it
Re: Finally Registered For PVC by michade(m): 9:51pm On Jul 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Good. Congratulations.

To you my fellow patriotic Nigerian, please ignore the naysayers, bigots and hate-filled terrorists losers and their sympathizers and vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the most capable and the most competent among all the Presidential candidates. Vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

All the enemies of Nigeria and all the enemies of Asiwaju Tinubu will lose las las. They always lose.

Please vote for Asiwaju-Shettima if you want the best and most competent pair to take Nigeria to greater heights.

Read Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s economic track records https://www.nairaland.com/7222062/tinubunomics-dissecting-tinubus-economic-track

Asiwaju Tinubu towers over all of them in terms of competency and illustrous records of feats in public service

Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely competent and capable to lead Nigeria to greater heights. He is an excellent experienced public administrator and a Patriot to the core.

Asiwaju Tinubu is a brilliant visionary leader who will keep his promise to take Nigeria to greater heights.

I may need to take you down memory lane of his account of stewardship in public office in case you do not know or trying to ignore the significance of Asiwaju's sterling performance in office as a reason he is being rewarded with support today.

As the Executive Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Tinubu recovered what is now called Eko Atlantic from the raging Atlantic ocean Lagos Bar beach coast line flooding (for decades that problem even some of the more developed nations explain away as climate change problems) defied all solutions by FG and the highbrow strategic Victoria Island was deteriorating fast with businesses, embassies, hotels etc exiting VI in droves. During that time, the Atlantic ocean flooding reach the fringes of Ozumba after the flood completely take over Adetokunbo Ademola. Lagos State Government under the brilliant , resourceful and hardworking Asiwaju Tinubu solved that herculean challenge and today, VI is back to its glory.

It was Asiwaju Tinubu that brought back the Lagos Central Business District and Broad street commercial nerve centre of Nigeria back to life after it was abandoned, it's Asiwaju Tinubu who built major roads from Oregun to Lawanson to Igando LASU to as far as Badagry etc.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the one who fixed the horrible waste problem we had in Lagos and that LASTMA and BRT you see were created by Asiwaju. Asiwaju Tinubu was the one who got Lagos State to be part of the owners of Econet and unlike Delta State where the shares were sold and funds pocketed, Lagos State Shares were warehoused with professional investors in the state investment agency called Ibile holdings.

Asiwaju Tinubu paid the WAEC fees of every SSS3 student in all public schools in Lagos, increased bursaries to students of Lagos State origin (NULASS) and made public schools free for all Lagosians regardless of your tribe, religion or political party affiliation after his administration had successfully returned missionary schools to their original owners( other states later copied Lagos) . It was during his tenure that Ikeja General Hospital became a teaching Hospital, upgraded most of the clinics to General Hospitals giving free health to the 5 years and below and Lagosians of 65 years and above age group. .

The fund that BRF used to quickly build infrastructures were the LGA funds withheld by Pa Obasanjo and despite that Asiwaju Tinubu never owed salaries.
When the purchase of FG refineries by Alhaji Dangote was cancelled by HE Yardua, Alhaji Aliko Dangote ran to Asiwaju Tinubu after most state governments and governors in the SS gave Dangote a cold shoulder. Today, through the assistance Asiwaju Tinubu gave Aliko Dangote, Dangote Refinery is taking off to help us stop the petrol subsidy killing our naira and public finances.

Asiwaju Tinubu is loyal to those who paid the ultimate price for our democracy and today heroes like Bagauda Kalto, Pa Alfred Rewane, Pa Abraham Adesanya etc are immortalized in Lagos . One of the most memorable achievements of Asiwaju Tinubu for me was helping to stop the blood letting and recurring Hausa-Yoruba/OPC war in Idi Araba and Agege. Those hellish period of unrest defied even the effort of past military state administrators of Lagos but Asiwaju Tinubu was able to solve it.

That Lagos State Government civil service is regarded as the best in Nigeria is due to the hardwork Asiwaju Tinubu did to reform it, created Tutors-Generals offices, improved harmonized pay structure, best pension scheme for civil servants etc.
I can go on and on to educate you on the legacies of Asiwaju Tinubu still standing till today as my reasons for my confidence in Asiwaju Tinubu sir/ma

That's why my appeal goes to you my fellow patriotic Nigerians to please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
-Sunkanmi Vaughan

You tried guy.
Re: Finally Registered For PVC by Celsony: 9:54pm On Jul 30, 2022
Please snap the print out slip with your phone because it fades away with time. It will help you easily locate your PVC when it is ready.
Re: Finally Registered For PVC by Lachynos2k2(m): 9:55pm On Jul 30, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

cheesy cheesy cheesy u think say na only eboes get yoots? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Your pain is yet to begin n you are tearing up already.
Re: Finally Registered For PVC by GodsOwnMan: 9:56pm On Jul 30, 2022
Lachynos2k2:

Your pain is yet to begin n you are tearing up already.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Finally Registered For PVC by Littlefingerjp: 9:59pm On Jul 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Good. Congratulations.

-Sunkanmi Vaughan

This one dey beg
Lol
Did I just read that tinubu made education free in Lagos??
You for talk say na him make am free for south west as a whole..But in all you mentioned, you didn't inform the young man that he created the greatest 'tout' network in the whole of Nigeria..Where touts have equal rights with police officer and they keep extorting money from hardworking people who finds their daily bread..You also didn't inform the young man that,As Tinubu dey create touts,his vice dey create boko haram..And you also forgot to tell him,the MAN IS SICK..When next you want to convince someone, yu tell him the advantage and disadvantage.. Thank yu

1 Like

Re: Finally Registered For PVC by madgoat(m): 10:00pm On Jul 30, 2022
LeeSantos:

Abeg after collecting that white paper, whats the next step?
Re: Finally Registered For PVC by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 30, 2022
You will never see an obedient child beg for food because the Bible has said. That, If you are willing and obedient, you shall eat the good of the land. My brother be obedient and useful.

FreeStuffsNG:
Good. Congratulations.

-Sunkanmi Vaughan

Re: Finally Registered For PVC by vuc1(m): 10:07pm On Jul 30, 2022
I gave up on this country and it's government when I tried to do voter transfer online to another location where I'm currently residing. After correctly putting in the details on my voter's card the response I got was that my details does not exist on their database. The same INEC that registered and gave me their useless ID card does not have my details.
Re: Finally Registered For PVC by davidtemi(m): 10:12pm On Jul 30, 2022
LeeSantos:

Pls do u knw time frame for collection? Cos I Registered for over 7months but dey said dey will alert me wen it's ready and since den I never hear anything
Re: Finally Registered For PVC by diplomat058(m): 10:17pm On Jul 30, 2022
lordchiz:

It will not be well with u for writing this trash...after seeing Nigeria plunge into darkness because of this evil party!
U should hide ur face in shame!

Seems your brain cells are playing dead tricks on you or you are fully committed to stupidity. BAT is clearly the best of choice! Bring in the facts!!!

1 Like

Re: Finally Registered For PVC by AfonjaNaBastard(f): 10:25pm On Jul 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Good. Congratulations.

-Sunkanmi Vaughan

SHUT UP!!!

Tinubu IS A CONDEMNED CRIMINAL!

HE HAS BEEN REJECTED.

YOU ARE JUST FOOLING YOURSELF ONLINE.
Re: Finally Registered For PVC by slowice(m): 10:39pm On Jul 30, 2022
Hope you are obidient and yusful.... That's the only way we can all win
Re: Finally Registered For PVC by PHIPEX(m): 10:41pm On Jul 30, 2022
Congrats but it will be a shame if after this stress you still vote APC.

That local govt Ado odo Ota LG is competing for the worst road network in Ogun state. The Agbara road has been horrible for over a decade yet no respite
Re: Finally Registered For PVC by sirqeeboi(m): 10:45pm On Jul 30, 2022
NACE13:

Well, I wouldn't be here asking if it worked. After laying my complaint, I was advised by a colleague to visit the center where I registered or preferably write to them to send it down to my location. I am here asking because I believe there's an alternative to it.

https://cvr.inecnigeria.org/home
Use this site..I know some who applied through it.buh can only find out about the outcome on Monday.
Re: Finally Registered For PVC by saintrow1: 10:46pm On Jul 30, 2022
LeeSantos:

Its easy my guy, Just vote tinubu.
Re: Finally Registered For PVC by sirqeeboi(m): 10:47pm On Jul 30, 2022
vuc1:
I gave up on this country and it's government when I tried to do voter transfer online to another location where I'm currently residing. After correctly putting in the details on my voter's card the response I got was that my details does not exist on their database. The same INEC that registered and gave me their useless ID card does not have my details.

Pls Retry it.
Re: Finally Registered For PVC by Monatyk(m): 10:48pm On Jul 30, 2022
I would like to point out how important it is to develop your own business and give it maximum time. The same applies to starting your own business, the market is so crowded now that you need to be confident in your actions, and this can be very difficult at times. That is why you should go to experts who can help you, such as https://eli-swiss.com/. I have learned about several factors that contribute to a new business, these are quality standards that allow you to do the right thing.
Re: Finally Registered For PVC by Goldbw122(m): 10:50pm On Jul 30, 2022
The queue is too long that is why, and they have already set the plane in motion so why will I even vote. I don't think anything Good will come out of this voting, nothing good just look at it like this,
Imagine 50 trillion vs the truth, who will prevail? In Nigeria.
Re: Finally Registered For PVC by HustlePro: 10:51pm On Jul 30, 2022
Northernblood8:
Lol, You don't have any candidate in mind?

Don't worry, those Alamajiri on the street many think are not smart seems to be smarter than many educated fellow.

Don't have anybody oo continue your busy live. Alamajiri and touts will keep on determining who will be your President grin grin cheesy
you already know where his camp is... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Movement Of The Federal Government From Lagos To Abuja (Videos & Photos) / Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo / Peter Obi Campaigns In Trade Fair Complex, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.