Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,044 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Travellers Kidnapped By Okigwe Enugu Highway today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Travellers Kidnapped By Okigwe Enugu Highway today (1925 Views)

Travellers Kidnapped On Birningwari-Kaduna Highway / Army Realeases Kidnapper Caught By Okigwe Youth / Why Police Officers Protested In Maiduguri, Blocked Highway Today — Spokesperson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travellers Kidnapped By Okigwe Enugu Highway today by Franky70(m): 8:51pm On Jul 30, 2022
Good evening all
I've never been so scared in my life before like I was today evening, due to security situation in Abuja I decided to travel home (Imo State) to go relax for 1 or 2 weeks, I booked GUO this morning and we started the journey from Utako, after Enugu heading to Okigwe like 15minutes drive to Okigwe roundabout some people waved us to stop that kidnapping is going on in front that the kidnappers already killed 2 soldiers, we stopped with other travellers then suddenly cars starter coming from Okigwe and they asked to go that everywhere is cleared, our drive moved on getting to the scene of the incident we found the 2 soldiers dead and their innoson rugged Hilux burning while another group of soldiers where patrolling there with armor truck, our driver decided to pass 1 way then we started seeing the cars of people they kidnapped, I counted 5 car, 2 Lexus 330 SUV, 1 Toyota Camry tiny light, a white Prado Jeep.
So basically they stopped those heading towards Enugu from Okigwe and kidnap them and enter bush while the soldiers keep patrolling the express, the bad guys always come out from bush carry out their mission and enter bush back, and it was raining heavily while this attack was going on.

I had they carried same kidnapping mission same spot on Tuesday and they repeated it again today Saturday which I witnessed.

Please pardon my English

Nigeria is messed weeps

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Travellers Kidnapped By Okigwe Enugu Highway today by Ogadijan: 9:00pm On Jul 30, 2022
This is the kind of country we find ourselves 😭😭😭😭😭

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travellers Kidnapped By Okigwe Enugu Highway today by Mrkumareze(m): 9:14pm On Jul 30, 2022
You never hear *from Top To Bottom*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travellers Kidnapped By Okigwe Enugu Highway today by Seyigoya: 9:18pm On Jul 30, 2022
Pity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travellers Kidnapped By Okigwe Enugu Highway today by Bobloco: 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2022
This country is gone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travellers Kidnapped By Okigwe Enugu Highway today by Obidient4life2: 9:34pm On Jul 30, 2022
Fulani will price market they can't pay for ooo

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travellers Kidnapped By Okigwe Enugu Highway today by Mindlog: 9:45pm On Jul 30, 2022
Sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travellers Kidnapped By Okigwe Enugu Highway today by Luambo89: 3:50am On Jul 31, 2022
Franky70:
Good evening all
I've never been so scared in my life before like I was today evening, due to security situation in Abuja I decided to travel home (Imo State) to go relax for 1 or 2 weeks, I booked GUO this morning and we started the journey from Utako, after Enugu heading to Okigwe like 15minutes drive to Okigwe roundabout some people waved us to stop that kidnapping is going on in front that the kidnappers already killed 2 soldiers, we stopped with other travellers then suddenly cars starter coming from Okigwe and they asked to go that everywhere is cleared, our drive moved on getting to the scene of the incident we found the 2 soldiers dead and their innoson rugged Hilux burning while another group of soldiers where patrolling there with armor truck, our driver decided to pass 1 way then we started seeing the cars of people they kidnapped, I counted 5 car, 2 Lexus 330 SUV, 1 Toyota Camry tiny light, a white Prado Jeep.
So basically they stopped those heading towards Enugu from Okigwe and kidnap them and enter bush while the soldiers keep patrolling the express, the bad guys always come out from bush carry out their mission and enter bush back, and it was raining heavily while this attack was going on.

I had they carried same kidnapping mission same spot last week Tuesday and they repeated it again today Saturday which I witnessed.

Please pardon my English

Nigeria is messed weeps
Which time did this happen?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travellers Kidnapped By Okigwe Enugu Highway today by Franky70(m): 5:25am On Jul 31, 2022
Luambo89:
Which time did this happen?

Around 4:30 pm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travellers Kidnapped By Okigwe Enugu Highway today by Franky70(m): 5:27am On Jul 31, 2022
Harryash96:
Those who don't have money for house rent or schools fees should message me on WhatsApp+2349162272932 asap

Go your village and help your community

6 Likes

Re: Travellers Kidnapped By Okigwe Enugu Highway today by ScamHunter: 5:54am On Jul 31, 2022
And some edoits are still planning to vote Tinubu a drug lord who enabled this or Atiku, another Fulani. Una eye must clear on the Muslim agenda by force. Stupid country.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Travellers Kidnapped By Okigwe Enugu Highway today by sweetonugbu: 6:02am On Jul 31, 2022
Too bad
Re: Travellers Kidnapped By Okigwe Enugu Highway today by backtovillage: 6:13am On Jul 31, 2022
Haaaaa Nigeria e tire me.
They have turned Enugu into their hideout.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travellers Kidnapped By Okigwe Enugu Highway today by cutievik: 6:30am On Jul 31, 2022
Franky70:
Good evening all

I had they carried same kidnapping mission same spot on Tuesday and they repeated it again today Saturday which I witnessed.

Please pardon my English

Nigeria is messed weeps

You would never see our police force!

The army is trying abeg. Where is the Nigerian police force?!!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travellers Kidnapped By Okigwe Enugu Highway today by Bobloco: 6:41am On Jul 31, 2022
Nigeria!

Top to bottom!

Top to bottom!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travellers Kidnapped By Okigwe Enugu Highway today by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 31, 2022
ScamHunter:
And some edoits are still planning to vote Tinubu a drug lord who enabled this or Atiku, another Fulani. Una eye must clear on the Muslim agenda by force. Stupid country.

Keep fooling yourself. If anything, recent development shows that Tinubu is the right and only candidate for Nigerians who want progress for our nation.

Tinubu stared down the barrel of some big guns to become the APC candidate. He did not run or flinch.

In contrast, cowardly Obi fled and could not even confront Atiku etal in the PDP.

Is it a coward who will defeat hardened and unrepentant killers? Tell yourself the truth. Under Obi Igbo youths were killed and dumped in Rivers with their organs harvested. Totally disgusting and indicative of the weakness, impotence and complicity of Obi.

Tinubu, on the other hand, uprooted criminality from Lagos. This is truth and reality we have all lived through and there is no propaganda you can create around Obi that will ever wipe out what we all witnessed about his impotence compared to Tinubu's efficacy.

You cannot put a paedophile in charge of a Nursery same as Nigeria cannot be entrusted to any President other than the bravest, most resolute and most determined character available.

You are a pathetic bigot only supporting Obi because he is your fellow Igbo. A dispassionate inspection of the leadership history of Tinuhu and Obi will quickly show that it is only misguided, tribalistic and clannish elements who would back the failure called Obi above the proven success history confirms Tinubu is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travellers Kidnapped By Okigwe Enugu Highway today by Karemarealty288(m): 7:12am On Jul 31, 2022
Harryash96:
Those who don't have money for house rent or schools fees should message me on WhatsApp+2349162272932 asap

Use the money go fence your village..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travellers Kidnapped By Okigwe Enugu Highway today by hisgrace090: 7:16am On Jul 31, 2022
Hadders doing anyhow this day without challenge.
Re: Travellers Kidnapped By Okigwe Enugu Highway today by NoQualmz: 8:15am On Jul 31, 2022
cutievik:

You would never see our police force!

The army is trying abeg. Where is the Nigerian police force?!!!!!!

Police keel u dia. The police that Ipob demons have finished killing because they (Ipob) want to lord over the east the way they like? Abi na the police in ur community barrack?
Re: Travellers Kidnapped By Okigwe Enugu Highway today by Nwaotu10(m): 8:19am On Jul 31, 2022
FULANI herdsmen are instigating war. THEY SHOULD STOP DARING THE IGBOS MAKA MPIAWA AZU. THIS WAR WILL CONNSUME EVERYBODY WHEN E GO START. DEATH TO ALL FULANI HEARDERS CONSTITUTING CRIMES IN IGBO LAND.
Re: Travellers Kidnapped By Okigwe Enugu Highway today by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 31, 2022
APC!! From Top to bottom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travellers Kidnapped By Okigwe Enugu Highway today by Vulturereloaded: 8:25am On Jul 31, 2022
Thats Kanus Biafra for u.
Re: Travellers Kidnapped By Okigwe Enugu Highway today by NoQualmz: 8:48am On Jul 31, 2022
Nwaotu10:
FULANI herdsmen are instigating war. THEY SHOULD STOP DARING THE IGBOS MAKA MPIAWA AZU. THIS WAR WILL CONNSUME EVERYBODY WHEN E GO START. DEATH TO ALL FULANI HEARDERS CONSTITUTING CRIMES IN IGBO LAND.

Let’s hear word Abeg

The herdsmen that have been going to Enugufarms to kidnap indigenes through the aid of fellow indigenes,what has the mighty ESN done about that?
Abi is the umuahia-okigwe axis where they operate smoothly without opposition?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travellers Kidnapped By Okigwe Enugu Highway today by AntiBMC(m): 8:58am On Jul 31, 2022
This is the result of all d movements dey were making during the lockdown and all the hiding inside bags of beans in dangote trucks.
Re: Travellers Kidnapped By Okigwe Enugu Highway today by desiredhome: 9:16am On Jul 31, 2022
hisgrace090:
Hadders doing anyhow this day without challenge.
The hatred MNK created in the SE is already hunting them.......they will never admit their fault........they will rather call Buhari, herders etc......it was headers that killed the army couple and slicing.......the moment you disagree with their Biafra agitation you are death already.......the ipob miscreant are automatically innocent anytime they are cought......
Today they want to become president of Nigeria they called zoo........ speaking from both sides of their mouth.........
Bunch of Confused people............

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travellers Kidnapped By Okigwe Enugu Highway today by desiredhome: 9:19am On Jul 31, 2022
NoQualmz:

Police keel u dia. The police that Ipob demons have finished killing because they (Ipob) want to lord over the east the way they like? Abi na the police in ur community barrack?
They will blame every other person except themselves for the woes they created.......

1 Like

Re: Travellers Kidnapped By Okigwe Enugu Highway today by Gadafii: 12:34pm On Jul 31, 2022
The soldiers can’t go into the bush, but if na armless civilians now dem go strong nyash
Re: Travellers Kidnapped By Okigwe Enugu Highway today by Bridget95(f): 12:49pm On Jul 31, 2022
NoQualmz:

terrorist spotted defending his colleagues in evil
Re: Travellers Kidnapped By Okigwe Enugu Highway today by okeysoninv: 12:54pm On Jul 31, 2022
Every community should have equiped vigilantee. Forget about rubbish ESN
Re: Travellers Kidnapped By Okigwe Enugu Highway today by DaddyFabooluz(m): 5:33pm On Jul 31, 2022
Make una blame that useless Simon Ekpan or whatever his name is.
Re: Travellers Kidnapped By Okigwe Enugu Highway today by stanluiz(m): 5:52pm On Jul 31, 2022
Armed herdsmen has occupied Enugu PH express way in Abia state. Down to Uturu okigwe road of Imo and Abia state.

They have turn that axis into a kidnapping Hub. The thing has been going on for long time yet no intervation from the state and FG government to stop the attack.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Good Reason I'm Voting Obi And Prefer Him Over My Tribesman / All The Lawyers Representing Peter Obi In Court Are Igbos / Massive killing of ESN terrorist as ex member rats them out VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.