Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Obidients Caught Posting Fake Picture Of Lagos Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Caught Posting Fake Picture Of Lagos Rally (1876 Views)

Joe Igbokwe Caught Posting Fake Pictures Of Uyo APC Rally / Reno Omokri Publicly Caught Posting Fake News (Photos) / APC Used Fake Picture For Buhari Visit To Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidients Caught Posting Fake Picture Of Lagos Rally by blamingthedevil: 7:36pm On Oct 01, 2022
Obidients caught Posting Fake Picture of Lagos Rally

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidients Caught Posting Fake Picture Of Lagos Rally by blamingthedevil: 7:36pm On Oct 01, 2022
grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Caught Posting Fake Picture Of Lagos Rally by Owopariola001: 7:39pm On Oct 01, 2022
You dey mind them?

They were even using the opportunity to beg for money.

While I'm not castigating them for doing bambiala, I know most of them are only there to beg for money, collect babe's number, and just go out to do workouts and know streets they don't know.

Awon oni yeye.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1576240990079389697

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidients Caught Posting Fake Picture Of Lagos Rally by rusher14: 7:39pm On Oct 01, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Obidients Caught Posting Fake Picture Of Lagos Rally by successmatters(m): 7:39pm On Oct 01, 2022
Re: Obidients Caught Posting Fake Picture Of Lagos Rally by lhordspy: 7:41pm On Oct 01, 2022
I will like to say lot of things...

Alot...
Re: Obidients Caught Posting Fake Picture Of Lagos Rally by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:42pm On Oct 01, 2022
Another one.
Well packaged fraud from Alaigbo.

Everything that has to do with Obi is fraud, scam, criminality, distorted data.

Yahoo boys are supporting him because he said they should be left alone.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidients Caught Posting Fake Picture Of Lagos Rally by TinubuDeDrugLor: 7:43pm On Oct 01, 2022
Owopariola001:
You dey mind them?

They were evening using the opportunity to beg for money.

While I'm not castigating them for doing bambiala, I know most of them are only there to beg for money, collect babe's number, and just go out to do workouts and know streets they don't know.

Why exactly are you pained?

We get sniper for you free.

Idiot slowpoke

10 Likes

Re: Obidients Caught Posting Fake Picture Of Lagos Rally by TinubuDeDrugLor: 7:45pm On Oct 01, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Another one.

Idiot, why did you show up this late?

You had heart attack since morning, yoi will be buried tommorow if you continue like this.

Our sniper is free.

12 Likes

Re: Obidients Caught Posting Fake Picture Of Lagos Rally by Owopariola001: 7:47pm On Oct 01, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:

Why exactly are you pained?

We get sniper for you free.

Idiot slowpoke

Lol.

Stop begging for money, Obidióts. cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Caught Posting Fake Picture Of Lagos Rally by NothingDoMe: 7:48pm On Oct 01, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Lies. Was posted by APC to discredit LP cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Obidients Caught Posting Fake Picture Of Lagos Rally by TinubuDeDrugLor: 7:49pm On Oct 01, 2022
Vagabonds, fugitives and slowpokes that ran away since morning wey dey pepper them have converged here to nasturbate on fake news.

APC is not in this election at all.

9 Likes

Re: Obidients Caught Posting Fake Picture Of Lagos Rally by TinubuDeDrugLor: 7:49pm On Oct 01, 2022
NothingDoMe:
Lies. Was posted by APC to discredit LP cheesy cheesy

It was the same idiots that brought it here posted it.

4 Likes

Re: Obidients Caught Posting Fake Picture Of Lagos Rally by TinubuDeDrugLor: 7:51pm On Oct 01, 2022
Owopariola001:

Lol.
Stop begging for money, Obi supporters. cheesy cheesy

A cap of the sniper will rest you in tears.

See one of the fugitives that went hiding since morning.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Caught Posting Fake Picture Of Lagos Rally by Massiveglory: 7:52pm On Oct 01, 2022
blamingthedevil:

Nonsense and fake news from urchins.
Urchins don lick ota pia pia wit Cameroon pepper, come de post nonsense. grin

Urchins, see our picture here

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Caught Posting Fake Picture Of Lagos Rally by Owopariola001: 7:53pm On Oct 01, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:

A cap of the sniper will rest you in tears.

See one of the fugitives that went hiding since morning.

Lol.

After begging for money on the street, without success. Now you're eyeing sniper. I pity your family members sha. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Caught Posting Fake Picture Of Lagos Rally by paramakina202: 7:54pm On Oct 01, 2022
Make una forget the fake ones and focus on the original.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Caught Posting Fake Picture Of Lagos Rally by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:55pm On Oct 01, 2022
blamingthedevil:
You guys are just looking for avenue to discredit today's successful rallies across Nigeria, I can remember official Labour sharing the video, I can it was urchins handwork

These are drone of LP rally today

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Caught Posting Fake Picture Of Lagos Rally by Conner44: 7:57pm On Oct 01, 2022
Only them will create fake LP accounts on twitter

Only them will post fake LP propaganda

Only them will later come and debunk their propaganda with ‘fact check’ lol grin

Who am I talking about?

All of of them just exited their WhatsApp group together . . . See them lining up to comment on the first page of this thread cheesy

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidients Caught Posting Fake Picture Of Lagos Rally by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:07pm On Oct 01, 2022
Fixed
TinubuDeDrugLor:

Your papa, Idiot.

Your papa had heart attack since morning, he'll be buried tommorow if you continue like this.

Our sniper is free.
Re: Obidients Caught Posting Fake Picture Of Lagos Rally by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 8:08pm On Oct 01, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Caught Posting Fake Picture Of Lagos Rally by SmartPolician: 8:09pm On Oct 01, 2022
Which parents raised these kids?

Why are some people very comfortable telling embarrassing lies?

BTW, the Lere rally is shocking!
Re: Obidients Caught Posting Fake Picture Of Lagos Rally by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:11pm On Oct 01, 2022
Kill Yasev Hypocrite
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
editing and breaking rule 2
nlfpmod mynd44 seun

https://www.nairaland.com/7361868/obidients-caught-posting-fake-picture#117180369

Re: Obidients Caught Posting Fake Picture Of Lagos Rally by tinsel: 8:37pm On Oct 01, 2022
paramakina202:
Make una forget the fake ones and focus on the original.
Why the fake news?

1 Like

Re: Obidients Caught Posting Fake Picture Of Lagos Rally by paramakina202: 8:44pm On Oct 01, 2022
tinsel:

Why the fake news?

The fake news could come from anyone to distract us from the main event.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Caught Posting Fake Picture Of Lagos Rally by plaindealer: 8:46pm On Oct 01, 2022
Obidient wey no fit lie, be fake and fraudulent no be real ObiDeNse.

Den don graduate from the world-famous Pandora liars Academy where lying is a way of life.. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Caught Posting Fake Picture Of Lagos Rally by GeneralOjukwu: 9:03pm On Oct 01, 2022
post=117180048:

You guys are just looking for avenue to discredit today's successful rallies across Nigeria, I can remember official Labour sharing the video, I can it was urchins handwork

These are drone of LP rally today

Good.... during the elections we know spots to target.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Caught Posting Fake Picture Of Lagos Rally by nostradamoss: 9:36pm On Oct 01, 2022
Owopariola001:
You dey mind them?

They were evening using the opportunity to beg for money.

Awon oni yeye.

It was with begging that your father married your mother ,they gave birth to you and you are a professional begger

Lol
Re: Obidients Caught Posting Fake Picture Of Lagos Rally by nostradamoss: 9:37pm On Oct 01, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Another one.

The same way you parents went to jail for 419
Re: Obidients Caught Posting Fake Picture Of Lagos Rally by GodsOwnMan: 10:35pm On Oct 01, 2022
This people love fake things.Fake pics. Fake certificates. Fake accomplishments. Fake life. Fake promises. Obituary and his zombidiots are too fake for Nigeria.

Re: Obidients Caught Posting Fake Picture Of Lagos Rally by Owopariola001: 2:44am On Oct 02, 2022
nostradamoss:

It was with begging that your father married your mother ,they gave birth to you and you are a professional begger

Lol

Lol.

Don't mistake me for your Obidient Uncle. cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian States With Alarming Poverty Indices- Nov. 2022 NBS & World Bank Report / Peter Obi Is Currently The Biggest Politician In Nigeria / The Forgotten Seaport In Nsukka Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.