Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,585 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Why We Can’t Extend Voters Registration – INEC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Can’t Extend Voters Registration – INEC (23279 Views)

Nigerians Will Soon Hear From Us On Extension Of Voter Registration – INEC / Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) / Obaseki To Tinubu: You Can’t Extend Your Political Empire To Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Can’t Extend Voters Registration – INEC by Durabest: 1:10pm On Jul 31, 2022
Malory:
Done.
A mail shall be given for you to send your Cv,but take note:When your cv has been attended to,you shall get invitation to come for medical test by us,and after ours LNG will as well run medical and fitness test on you,once you pass theirs,the next is induction. The major thing is to pass LNG test.
Re: Why We Can’t Extend Voters Registration – INEC by Angelou(m): 1:24pm On Jul 31, 2022
Is it supposed to be one machine per voter?
Pio44:
Only 110 machines in whole state weep for Nigeria, 110 against 6million voters, Vote LP
Re: Why We Can’t Extend Voters Registration – INEC by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 31, 2022
PresidObi:

Yeah, and they took it to individual people's houses in the north, registering underage children.

Underage children registration has always been the bane of this exercise and INEC keeps ignoring it.
Re: Why We Can’t Extend Voters Registration – INEC by Untube: 2:41pm On Jul 31, 2022
Caseless:
cool

You guys have really tried. Even if you shut it down now, I don't think any discerning mind would 'arbitrate' in discountenance.

Give Nigerians till the eve if the election to register, those who won't register will not - we're that non-challant by nature.

You need time to prepare and print the PVC fir those who have registered - and you can't be printing and also registering at same time

What I think INEC should do is, they should make it possible for people to be able to register at anytime of the year to avoid this stamped we always have whenever there's an election.

In a sane society, the electoral organisation primary duty is to register all the eligible voters. Nothing like deadline for registration. These people are paid for this job. Do you know how many people INEC claimed to have employed?

This country is bleeped abeg
Re: Why We Can’t Extend Voters Registration – INEC by EDOLUWA: 3:11pm On Jul 31, 2022
Trust in a man is pure vanity!!!

This is how Nigerian put their trust in GMB and voted him massively and here we are today in the worst government in our democracy.

The fact is that many new registrants are mobilised by all the parties to win in the next election.

May Nigeria not experience APC again oooo

Betanaija42moro:
PO is the only reason why the youths are registering for PVC now. If possible, they should extend.

Peter Obi is the last hope for the poor masses
Re: Why We Can’t Extend Voters Registration – INEC by Hakeem3(m): 4:09pm On Jul 31, 2022
femisplash:
They actually did take voting registration to Churches in the East .. Wow!
They even took it to Bubari's home country Niger republic. cry
Re: Why We Can’t Extend Voters Registration – INEC by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:44pm On Jul 31, 2022
INEC IS AFRAID OF ANGRY PPL THAT WILL VOTE OUT PDP AND ADC. undecided
Re: Why We Can’t Extend Voters Registration – INEC by Pio44: 4:55pm On Jul 31, 2022
Angelou:
Is it supposed to be one machine per voter?
if only you have witness the numbers of people on each center then you will understand what I meant, but any ways I don't blem your ignorance,...... #i stand with peter obi
Re: Why We Can’t Extend Voters Registration – INEC by Wwwq: 4:58pm On Jul 31, 2022
Ok
Re: Why We Can’t Extend Voters Registration – INEC by raskal(m): 5:03pm On Jul 31, 2022
Guy please I have a question am 17 but will be 18 next month( August)
Am I eligible for pvc
Re: Why We Can’t Extend Voters Registration – INEC by LUAN1: 9:24pm On Jul 31, 2022
raskal:
Guy please I have a question am 17 but will be 18 next month( August)
Am I eligible for pvc
yes, you go ahead to register since you would be 18 by next month. Add one yr for yourself
Re: Why We Can’t Extend Voters Registration – INEC by Zetty177x: 7:15am On Aug 01, 2022
Heterodox:
Buhari came to look for Tinubu, not Tinubu hunt for Buhari.

Those he searched for are doing well on all levels.

Acknowledge the man skill, doesn't take away from his inadequacy.

Choi...una too dey hateful

I laughed at ur last statement..which one be una too de hateful again? I only de vex for suffer when Dem Buhari put me .so I wan vote
Re: Why We Can’t Extend Voters Registration – INEC by Zetty177x: 6:22am On Feb 16
Heterodox:
Buhari came to look for Tinubu, not Tinubu hunt for Buhari.

Those he searched for are doing well on all levels.

Acknowledge the man skill, doesn't take away from his inadequacy.

Choi...una too dey hateful

We told y'all..oya learn the hard way
Re: Why We Can’t Extend Voters Registration – INEC by Heterodox(m): 8:34am On Feb 20
Zetty177x:

We told y'all..oya learn the hard way
News is you're buying bags of rice at the rate of 20k per bag, unlike those that voted for Tinubu.
Re: Why We Can’t Extend Voters Registration – INEC by Zetty177x: 11:13am On Feb 20
Heterodox:
News is you're buying bags of rice at the rate of 20k per bag, unlike those that voted for Tinubu.

How you take know? I bought rice at #15,000 a bag. The seller discounted for me
Re: Why We Can’t Extend Voters Registration – INEC by Forumites: 11:26am On Feb 20
If you’re an INEC staff or works with them in anyway I’ll advice you run because if people wey hunger Dey beat catch una then go lynch una ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Appoints Bayo Onanuga As SA On Information And Strategy / Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes / 2015 Elections: Amaechi Spent $150m On APC Campaign – Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.