Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,302 members, 7,829,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

World Cup: 4 Possible Locations For The FIFA World Cup In Africa - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Cup: 4 Possible Locations For The FIFA World Cup In Africa (38641 Views)

France Vs Argentina: World Cup (4 - 3) On 30th June 2018 / Nigeria's Opponent, Iceland, Opt Out Of FIFA World Cup In Russia / Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Cup: 4 Possible Locations For The FIFA World Cup In Africa by Starz825(m): 7:25am On Jul 31, 2022
robosky02:

Nigerian can

But remove Ethiopia they can't even host cricket
grin
Re: World Cup: 4 Possible Locations For The FIFA World Cup In Africa by Omoluabi16(m): 7:26am On Jul 31, 2022
Nigeria ke. Can this be? We are too disorganized to even handle it. Besides it will be a total waste. Why build those expensive stadiums when it would be unutilized going forward? I still remember how people stole the water closet after hosting one tournament.
Re: World Cup: 4 Possible Locations For The FIFA World Cup In Africa by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 31, 2022
Lol. Do we even have one world class stadium?
Re: World Cup: 4 Possible Locations For The FIFA World Cup In Africa by Efeboyi: 7:27am On Jul 31, 2022
David1017:
Sneaked in Nigeria like we aren't going to see it.
With our 3 stadiums grin

grin grin grin cheesy
Re: World Cup: 4 Possible Locations For The FIFA World Cup In Africa by PotatoSalad(m): 7:29am On Jul 31, 2022
Nigeria can't be there.
Kidnappers and bandits are going to have a field day. $1m a pop.

2 Likes

Re: World Cup: 4 Possible Locations For The FIFA World Cup In Africa by Majesty33(m): 7:30am On Jul 31, 2022
North African countries got this one in the bag! Mark my words, the high rate of insecurity in Nigeria may discourage FIFA.

2 Likes

Re: World Cup: 4 Possible Locations For The FIFA World Cup In Africa by juman(m): 7:30am On Jul 31, 2022
Nigeria has no chance.
All of them would be kidnapped. Many would be killed.

There is no hope nigeria would go in right direction after buhari presidency.
Nigeria is going down the drain.
Situation in yemen, syria, somalia are better than nigeria.
Re: World Cup: 4 Possible Locations For The FIFA World Cup In Africa by MVLOX(m): 7:31am On Jul 31, 2022
Abeg remove Nigeria and Cameroon abeg
Re: World Cup: 4 Possible Locations For The FIFA World Cup In Africa by Nwaotu10(m): 7:32am On Jul 31, 2022
I STOPPED READING WHEN I SAW NIGERIA ON THE LIST grin grin

1 Like

Re: World Cup: 4 Possible Locations For The FIFA World Cup In Africa by Aqesimitta: 7:32am On Jul 31, 2022
What's the big deal about the world cup

Nigeria has hosted the under 20 and under 17 world cups and has won them years back

So what's the big deal about the world cup?

1 Like

Re: World Cup: 4 Possible Locations For The FIFA World Cup In Africa by Whobedatte(m): 7:35am On Jul 31, 2022
So you want to host the world cup with shitty stadiums and bar infrastructure, insecurity and a comatose economy ?
You need at least EIGHT proper world class stadia to host a world cup competition
Only UYO township stadium is close to world class , others are not even close to secondary school pitches abroad

3 Likes

Re: World Cup: 4 Possible Locations For The FIFA World Cup In Africa by juman(m): 7:35am On Jul 31, 2022
Nigeria should not even try to be the host place.
Currently we have the worst country in the world.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: World Cup: 4 Possible Locations For The FIFA World Cup In Africa by Mraaz(m): 7:36am On Jul 31, 2022
early morning you just post something that will lead to the disgracement of 9ja

1 Like

Re: World Cup: 4 Possible Locations For The FIFA World Cup In Africa by Umunze1stSon(m): 7:36am On Jul 31, 2022
Tecnophone:
I can bet it with mohammeds penis, Nigeria will never host world Cup.
My hand no dey if them catch you

2 Likes

Re: World Cup: 4 Possible Locations For The FIFA World Cup In Africa by funkyjaay: 7:38am On Jul 31, 2022
Nigeria,hmmm no way
Re: World Cup: 4 Possible Locations For The FIFA World Cup In Africa by baconline(m): 7:38am On Jul 31, 2022
Not possible in Nigeria, kidnappers will embarrass the nation
Re: World Cup: 4 Possible Locations For The FIFA World Cup In Africa by Cmanforall: 7:40am On Jul 31, 2022
babaRUNtinz:
Nigeria Kwa? Níbo? For where?
Kaduna grin
Neymar's ransome can clear Nigeria's debt if those criminals remain in power

1 Like

Re: World Cup: 4 Possible Locations For The FIFA World Cup In Africa by Basicend: 7:40am On Jul 31, 2022
Lol. . A joke right?

Nigeria that has 33,300 dollars remaining in her excess crude oil account.

With trillions of currencies in debts. .

At this rate , out govt can't even host national sports festival.

The only country in Africa now apart from SA is Egypt.

All others, na joke . . Abi you dey wind us ni?.

2 Likes

Re: World Cup: 4 Possible Locations For The FIFA World Cup In Africa by Biafranodogwu55: 7:40am On Jul 31, 2022
Remove nigeria from that list
Una league na trash(home must win league)

3 Likes

Re: World Cup: 4 Possible Locations For The FIFA World Cup In Africa by Martinola(m): 7:41am On Jul 31, 2022
Absolute garbage dis is.
Nigeria has no business in this discussion, you even put Nigeria first.
What facility do we even have?
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: World Cup: 4 Possible Locations For The FIFA World Cup In Africa by Ola4lead(m): 7:42am On Jul 31, 2022
It shows this OP don’t understand the criteria in hosting a World Cup, 95 percent of Africa countries can’t host it due to infrastructure issues and moreover SA is now lacking behind and Nigeria is not even in the mix of it.

1 Like

Re: World Cup: 4 Possible Locations For The FIFA World Cup In Africa by TRUSTEDGUY: 7:43am On Jul 31, 2022
grin

Maybe you wan paste Algeria you mistakenly type Nigeria.

Nigeria is a disgrace even to its citizens

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Cup: 4 Possible Locations For The FIFA World Cup In Africa by EllsBaba: 7:44am On Jul 31, 2022
Gottiii:
Isn’t it shameful to be using car of 2006 (es330) in 2022

I guess you use a 2022 model…… People like you cannot even afford one yet you will keep talking bad about others and the Country as a whole. You need to change your thoughts � about our Nation pls……
Re: World Cup: 4 Possible Locations For The FIFA World Cup In Africa by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 31, 2022
Daura boys have frightened the whole world with their killings, kidnapping and bombing. FIFA can't take that risk for the world.

2 Likes

Re: World Cup: 4 Possible Locations For The FIFA World Cup In Africa by TRUSTEDGUY: 7:48am On Jul 31, 2022
Aqesimitta:

Nigeria has hosted the under 20 and under 17 world cups and has won them years back

Did you watch the World Cup?

Way rain fall for Calabar stadium they stop match because of floodiing
What of the light way NEPA take uko for Abuja stadium

Abeg make Russia and Ukraine host am e better pass Nigeria where dirty dey build skyscraper

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Cup: 4 Possible Locations For The FIFA World Cup In Africa by jocal(m): 7:49am On Jul 31, 2022
Nigeria error
Re: World Cup: 4 Possible Locations For The FIFA World Cup In Africa by Doyou2019: 7:49am On Jul 31, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:
If you see as I bust laugh when I saw Nigeria at number one on your list. I stopped reading there.

grin Even ordinary CAF laughed at our recent AFCON bid.

3 Likes

Re: World Cup: 4 Possible Locations For The FIFA World Cup In Africa by Urpon1987: 7:50am On Jul 31, 2022
Nigeria no dey that ur list
Re: World Cup: 4 Possible Locations For The FIFA World Cup In Africa by Reference(m): 7:51am On Jul 31, 2022
Aqesimitta:

And you have not observed the terrible decline of this country in all ramifications since then.
Why play the ostrich.

This country's better days are long gone.... And I don't even mean physical decay alone. There is no mental or psychological capacity for nationhood and the kind of unity of purpose to deliver big national quests.

Everyone is presently engaged in battles of survival at all levels and for all reasons. I have not seen a single Nigerian or group of Nigerians in the last decade making any sort of sacrifice for this country and it's citizens.

Show me one.

3 Likes

Re: World Cup: 4 Possible Locations For The FIFA World Cup In Africa by Aqesimitta: 7:57am On Jul 31, 2022
Well you have got a point though

Everyone is concerned about me and only me

We should rebuild our local league, that's the only way out

But I heard them saying that the will televise the local league very soon

Rivers united won the last one, thanks to support from Wike, the most suprising part was Kano pillars relegating, I laughed when I heard that.

And we even have many of our local league players getting contract from foreign clubs too. That's also a big boost for our local league

Everybody wants to watch, ARSENAL, MAN UTD, BARCELONA, REAL MADRID AND PSG

But when you put Kwara United and Plateau United, they will off the tv!
Pathetic!
Re: World Cup: 4 Possible Locations For The FIFA World Cup In Africa by seunayantokun(m): 7:57am On Jul 31, 2022
As if they didn't know your leaders are terrorists.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladan Bosso Signs Contract With Ifeanyi Ubah Inside A Private Jet. Photo / Rashidi Yekini's Mother Wins N2m From WWTBM Game Show [photo] / Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.