Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Yoruba Christians Are More Educated Than Muslims - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yoruba Christians Are More Educated Than Muslims (609 Views)

Right Of Reply: Christians Enjoy More Holidays Than Muslims In Nigeria / MURIC: 'Christians Enjoy More Holidays Than Muslims In Nigeria' / Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Christians Are More Educated Than Muslims by ForumNL(m): 10:16pm On Jul 30, 2022
Hii
Re: Yoruba Christians Are More Educated Than Muslims by kmaster007: 10:47pm On Jul 30, 2022
Ipob mehn
Re: Yoruba Christians Are More Educated Than Muslims by paxonel(m): 2:59am On Jul 31, 2022
How does this your observation put food to your table?
Re: Yoruba Christians Are More Educated Than Muslims by BrokenEggShell: 3:24am On Jul 31, 2022
kmaster007:
Ipob mehn
ipob ipob ipob, na only ipob dey for you people mind.
ipob made your employer fire you too abi?
Re: Yoruba Christians Are More Educated Than Muslims by AntiChristian: 7:17am On Jul 31, 2022
Tell me which university did Jesus, Paul and all the disciples that started Christianity attend?

Your thread is filled of bigotry and nonsense!
Re: Yoruba Christians Are More Educated Than Muslims by kmaster007: 8:19am On Jul 31, 2022
Obi for zoo president
BrokenEggShell:

ipob ipob ipob, na only ipob dey for you people mind.
ipob made your employer fire you too abi?
Re: Yoruba Christians Are More Educated Than Muslims by ForumNL(m): 9:11am On Aug 02, 2022
AntiChristian:
Tell me which university did Jesus, Paul and all the disciples that started Christianity attend?

Your thread is filled of bigotry and nonsense!

Christianity is your headache
Re: Yoruba Christians Are More Educated Than Muslims by Lukuluku69(m): 10:59am On Aug 02, 2022
ForumNL:
In Yoruba land which include southwest, Kwara and some part of KOGI, the Christians seems to excell than the Muslims especially in the area of education, only few Muslims do go to school, in fact in higher institutions like UI, OAU, UNILAG, FUTA, UNIOSUN, OOU, LASU, FUOYE, EKSU there is blatant difference. Funnily enough, Unilorin that is in a Muslim environment also have very large percentage of Christians population, many departments even have more Christians.

What can be the cause, is it that Muslim population is low or they are just refractory to formal education?

Your observations is not true, but you can do more.

1. Go to JAMB and ask them to supply Data on the Religion of their Candidates as filled.

2. Go to the Schools you mentioned and ask them to supply the Data as filled by their Students

If you have this Data/Stats, then come back and share it on Nairaland.

Until then, put a snooze on this Thread of yours.
Re: Yoruba Christians Are More Educated Than Muslims by AntiChristian: 6:38am On Aug 03, 2022
ForumNL:

Christianity is your headache

Not really!

Intolerant ones are the headaches of themselves!
Re: Yoruba Christians Are More Educated Than Muslims by ForumNL(m): 10:38am On Apr 07, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Your observations is not true, but you can do more.

1. Go to JAMB and ask them to supply Data on the Religion of their Candidates as filled.

2. Go to the Schools you mentioned and ask them to supply the Data as filled by their Students

If you have this Data/Stats, then come back and share it on Nairaland.

Until then, put a snooze on this Thread of yours.

Admission is currently on Jamb caps
Students data are there
Go and feed your eyes

To save your time
Check professional courses like Medicine, Law, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Engineering

U can have like 120 students admitted
98 are Christians
22 are Muslims
Re: Yoruba Christians Are More Educated Than Muslims by ForumNL(m): 10:41am On Apr 07, 2023
https://caps.jamb.gov.ng/capsadmission.aspx

Follow the link to check list of admitted students this year
Re: Yoruba Christians Are More Educated Than Muslims by BanyXchi: 4:34pm On Apr 21, 2023
ForumNL:

I checked the list and can't find names
Re: Yoruba Christians Are More Educated Than Muslims by BanyXchi: 4:35pm On Apr 21, 2023
ForumNL:

pls do you have the link of states with highest admission?
Re: Yoruba Christians Are More Educated Than Muslims by ForumNL(m): 8:43pm On Apr 23, 2023
BanyXchi:

Let the link load

Pick whether Federal or state University

Pick any University

Pick course

The click submit
Re: Yoruba Christians Are More Educated Than Muslims by ForumNL(m): 8:44pm On Apr 23, 2023
BanyXchi:
Let the page load
Re: Yoruba Christians Are More Educated Than Muslims by ForumNL(m): 8:44pm On Apr 23, 2023
BanyXchi:
pls do you have the link of states with highest admission?

Jamb used to release it as PDF

But it's every 5 years

The present one is old
Re: Yoruba Christians Are More Educated Than Muslims by Gomojamm: 8:20am On Apr 24, 2023
BanyXchi:
Why are you feeding his religious bigotry. After you will be claiming high religious tolerance in the Southwest. What he is doing is dangerous yet you are feeding his ego.
Re: Yoruba Christians Are More Educated Than Muslims by BanyXchi: 4:29pm On May 06, 2023
Gomojamm:
Why are you feeding his religious bigotry. After you will be claiming high religious tolerance in the Southwest. What he is doing is dangerous yet you are feeding his ego.
idk why he hates Muslims, but I can assure you I don't, and I'm not trying to feed his ego. I just want to know the no of admitted Yoruba students compared to other tribes.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Christians Are More Educated Than Muslims by BanyXchi: 4:29pm On May 06, 2023
ForumNL:

Jamb used to release it as PDF

But it's every 5 years

The present one is old
pls do you have the link to the last one?

(1) (Reply)

Full Prayer Points Of MFM ‘power Must Change Hands’ December 2022 / Why Christians Need Not Fret About Victory Of APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Ramadan Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia, Fasting Begins On Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.