Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Fed Up Of Upcoming Artists Who Dnt Wana Create Quality Songs: ! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Fed Up Of Upcoming Artists Who Dnt Wana Create Quality Songs: ! (817 Views)

What's The Benefits Of Upcoming Artist On Nairaland / 5 Nigerian Artists Who Take Lyrics For Granted / 15 Artists Who Have Gone Unclad For Music Videos [picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fed Up Of Upcoming Artists Who Dnt Wana Create Quality Songs: ! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 01, 2011
I really can't be bothered to mention names on here, but one thing I have noticed about alot of naija upcoming artists is that, they seem to find it hard to create quality songs. I ask myself, what is the main reason for this,,

is it lack of money??
are they just wanabes??
or are they working with the wrong people,

And if you talk about D'banj's quality of lyrics, I may not rate him that high, but the song quality is AMAZING, in terms of vocal arrangement and the use of autotune to perfection, !!!

I think he needs to be emulated rather than being attacked by alot of talentless "Untertainers",

its time to step the game up a notch!!!, tired of these bunch of wanabes who waste the timespace,

check out this guy's new HOT SINGLE!!!! tell me wat y'all think,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tk_VIU6aULM

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Hot Track From Rayce, Dpzle & Leo Wonder / VIDEO: Waje Performs “for A Minute”, “na The Way” & “kolo” Live In London / Sina Rambo Gang Up To Beat Davido In Atlanta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.