Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Peter Obi Celebrates With Muslim Faithfuls As They Mark The Hijri, - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Celebrates With Muslim Faithfuls As They Mark The Hijri, (1893 Views)

Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics / Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday / Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Sallah With Muslim Faithfuls In Owerri - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With Muslim Faithfuls As They Mark The Hijri, by Healthquest: 9:16am On Jul 31, 2022
PresidObi:

Me vote BAT when I dont have a mental problem?

If I vote bat, I will check myself into Yaba Left
only the gullibles who have been brainwashed and bandwagoners will vote obi with no legacy project in his 8yrs as governor.
And my topmost problem is they r subtly supporting Atiku who will allow this fulani bandit mirage to continue. Atiku must fail insha Allah
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With Muslim Faithfuls As They Mark The Hijri, by SenatePresdo(m): 7:10pm On Jul 31, 2022
mascot87:
Let us get BATified and move this country forward. No time.
Nigeria is just a stone throw away from been a first world country under the presidency of BAT

Only you and your fellow Useless urchins would be Bats, if you like upgrade to owl.

You guys are ugly like that like una grand master wey resemble decayed corpse.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With Muslim Faithfuls As They Mark The Hijri, by mascot87(m): 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Only you and your fellow Useless urchins would be Bats, if you like upgrade to owl.

Remember your father will get old one day and he will also be called "decayed corpse" likewise you. Cheers
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With Muslim Faithfuls As They Mark The Hijri, by SenatePresdo(m): 7:18pm On Jul 31, 2022
mascot87:

Remember your father will get old one day and he will also be called "decayed corpse" likewise you. Cheers

If he contests for presidency at old age, let him be called it.

Old and sick people shouldn't be seen near the leadership of over 200 million people in a country that is already sick.

Tinubu should go and heal his infected hand.. It looks like spaghetti.

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With Muslim Faithfuls As They Mark The Hijri, by eunisam: 7:36pm On Jul 31, 2022
Somebody said: The numbers of votes APC will get in next year presidential election will determine those that needs psychiatric treatment
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With Muslim Faithfuls As They Mark The Hijri, by Vitra: 7:34pm On Aug 01, 2022
Hi, I tried sending an email. There's something I would like to discuss about a previous post you made regarding a health issue.

mascot87:

We dont result into insulting people. That makes us different from supporters of other presidential candidates. Vote for Tinubu and let us move Nigeria forward
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With Muslim Faithfuls As They Mark The Hijri, by mascot87(m): 7:48pm On Aug 01, 2022
Vitra:
Hi, I tried sending an email. There's something I would like to discuss about a previous post you made regarding a health issue.

Hello. You can send now I will see it
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With Muslim Faithfuls As They Mark The Hijri, by Vitra: 1:17pm On Aug 02, 2022
Hi. Sent you a mail.

[author=mascot87 post=115290361]

Hello. You can send now I will see it[/quote]
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With Muslim Faithfuls As They Mark The Hijri, by Vitra: 1:19pm On Aug 02, 2022
Hi. I sent a mail.

mascot87:

Hello. You can send now I will see it
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With Muslim Faithfuls As They Mark The Hijri, by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:51pm On Aug 02, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Lmfao

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ika Politics:the Future Not Too Bright For Us. / Video Of Soldiers Singing And Dancing The Mock Emilokon Song / El-rufai's Parallel Government With Buhari's Order, What Is The Implications?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.