Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,711 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday (51527 Views)

Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her 49th Birthday / My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret / Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday by MasterJayJay: 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2022
To my dearest wife and perfect mother to our beloved children, words alone cannot express how far I have come by your support, love and affection. Each moment shared with you renews my strength, brightens my ideas and sharpens my vision.

As you celebrate your birthday today, I remain eternally grateful to God for the gift of you in my life. I couldn't have asked for a better partner in productivity and progress. May God continue to protect and bless you as we journey each day together.

Happy Birthday to My One and Only Wife.

#PeterObi

https://www.facebook.com/1153952567961789/posts/pfbid0AXcfJ3F5E6eTf6f6VSwwaNLLWEyUfK6BkwptVvqrASzUfaJsTULoaHEnE3KsTBTjl/

158 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday by Laggafin: 3:36pm On Sep 10, 2022
Her beauty in the words of Berlin is simply *Divine grin. Abasi bless ur new age ma'm

358 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday by Andres28(m): 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2022
A big happy birthday to our incoming beautiful first lady.

418 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday by yomi961: 3:38pm On Sep 10, 2022
Nice
We need him back at PDP.
He should make a u- turn, like the prodigal son.
We need him and we love him
God bless PO
God bless PDP
God bless Nigeria

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday by pdppower: 3:47pm On Sep 10, 2022
lhordspy:
Barawo obi

How do you mean?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday by derecho(m): 3:47pm On Sep 10, 2022
What caught my attention was One and Only Wife.

Even "pastor" remi Tinubu can't say she is Amoda's first or only wife.
Poor Remi Tinubu

364 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday by derecho(m): 3:58pm On Sep 10, 2022
Why you dey show your folly na...

Igbo ladies are beautiful abeg.
Example yapa..
Look for another thing
lhordspy:
Not sure if this Lady is igbo. An igbo woman no fit fine like this.

All the sister Amaka and sister Ngozi's have been seeing are all walking horror creature with strong muscle legs in high shoe.

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday by Burruchaga71(m): 4:02pm On Sep 10, 2022
Happy birthday to our incoming first lady..

182 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday by AdamuKD: 4:09pm On Sep 10, 2022
Happy birthday ma

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday by redsun(m): 4:11pm On Sep 10, 2022
He is a rational individual, and Nigeria needs rational individuals in leadership positions at this critical time. A thief like Tinubu or atiku in power after this corrupt and directionless regime of cloned buhari will result in complete anarchy.

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday by SNEFF: 5:06pm On Sep 10, 2022
Congrats to her!! by 2023 we will be choosing between 3 evils. A lesser evil wins

12 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday by mii4u(f): 5:09pm On Sep 10, 2022
yomi961:
Nice
We need him back at PDP.
God bless PO
God bless PDP
God bless Nigeria
Which side u dey, why u hate labour party?

14 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday by Newton2024: 5:10pm On Sep 10, 2022
To my dearest wife and perfect mother to our beloved children, words alone cannot express how far I have come by your support, love and affection. Each moment shared with you renews my strength, brightens my ideas and sharpens my vision.

As you celebrate your birthday today, I remain eternally grateful to God for the gift of you in my life. I couldn't have asked for a better partner in productivity and progress. May God continue to protect and bless you as we journey each day together.

Happy Birthday to My One and Only Wife.

#PeterObi

At the bolded, can Tinubu boldly say the same thing to Remi Tinubu? Obi is not in the same class with you in all moral, spiritual and intellectual aspects.

I wonder the kind of people collecting money to surpport Tinubu.

337 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday by lightskinnigga: 5:14pm On Sep 10, 2022
yomi961:
Nice
We need him back at PDP.
God bless PO
God bless PDP
God bless Nigeria
you just called Peter obi a bingo.

So you want a bingo and a scammer in your party?

22 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday by yomi961: 5:36pm On Sep 10, 2022
lightskinnigga:
you just called Peter obi a bingo.

So you want a bingo in your party?
show me were I called him bingo there.
Illiterate

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday by techWriter3: 6:10pm On Sep 10, 2022
A big happy birthday to our incoming beautiful first lady

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday by flexyrule(m): 6:37pm On Sep 10, 2022
Naso
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday by FactBoyz: 6:37pm On Sep 10, 2022
sad
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday by ATLIEN2027: 6:37pm On Sep 10, 2022
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary trying to scam us. He can scam his brainwashed IPIG terrorist Zombidients but not the average Nigerian.

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday by Zetty177x: 6:37pm On Sep 10, 2022
Happy birthday to my beautiful first lady . I don swear her in already for my mind...come quickly 2023.. congrats in advance

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday by flexyrule(m): 6:37pm On Sep 10, 2022
Baba

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday by havenz(m): 6:38pm On Sep 10, 2022
Chai what a beauty Beautiful family.

Oya to those haters, listen and listen very correctly...

Who God has chosen, He has also Blessed

Now am warning those who practically hate Obi, distance yourself from transmitting transformer because...

Peter Obi IS OUR INCOMING PRESIDENT TO HELP THE SINKING NIGERIA.

#BeOBIDIENTandYUSFU.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday by Meh22: 6:38pm On Sep 10, 2022
Aww
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday by akinmusi(m): 6:38pm On Sep 10, 2022
Congratulations good couple

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday by Wintertime: 6:38pm On Sep 10, 2022
Cool

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Insists He Brought Buhari To Power And Will Succeed Him / Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) / "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.