Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,115 members, 7,852,783 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:33 AM

Okowa: PDP Will Resolve All Issues Before 2023 Polls - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa: PDP Will Resolve All Issues Before 2023 Polls (6487 Views)

Breaking: Peter Obi And Ifeanyi Okowa ( PDP) Attend Same Church, See How Church / James Duddridge: No Partnership Will Resolve Nigeria's Security Situation / Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okowa: PDP Will Resolve All Issues Before 2023 Polls by skywalker240(m): 8:14am On Jul 31, 2022
Words on sand beach
Re: Okowa: PDP Will Resolve All Issues Before 2023 Polls by Epicji: 8:38am On Jul 31, 2022
[quote author=Diligent1 post=115239262]We are not joking here, you can't compare the performance of Tinubu with the other presidential Aspirants, Tinubu is their father in terms of public administration.
Another thing I don't understand is the way Igbos hate Tinubu, Tinubu gave these people a lot of opportunities in Lagos, go to LAMATA in Lagos you will see a lot of Igbos heading positions and collecting big salaries.
Can someone tell me which agency did Peter Obi created when he was governor of Anambra State that employed Yorubas or Hausas.
I am beginning to see Igbos as hypocrite
.[/quote

Joe lgboke is a commissioner of dustbin n gutter
Re: Okowa: PDP Will Resolve All Issues Before 2023 Polls by farukg2(m): 8:55am On Jul 31, 2022
Kwankwaso 2023
Re: Okowa: PDP Will Resolve All Issues Before 2023 Polls by KanwuliaExtra: 9:01am On Jul 31, 2022
If you like resolve or not, NIGERIA IS SICK OF Y’ALL!

It is not about YOU!
Re: Okowa: PDP Will Resolve All Issues Before 2023 Polls by techWriter3: 9:11am On Jul 31, 2022
Okowa better rectify his home base Delta rather than seeking VP fantasy

1 Like

Re: Okowa: PDP Will Resolve All Issues Before 2023 Polls by bennybuhari: 9:15am On Jul 31, 2022
Traitor of the highest order

1 Like

Re: Okowa: PDP Will Resolve All Issues Before 2023 Polls by Diligent1(f): 9:40am On Jul 31, 2022
[quote author=Epicji post=115241073][/quote]
Hypocrite
Re: Okowa: PDP Will Resolve All Issues Before 2023 Polls by Diligent1(f): 9:42am On Jul 31, 2022
author=Epicji post=115241073][/quote]
Hypocrite
Re: Okowa: PDP Will Resolve All Issues Before 2023 Polls by kafeii123: 12:09pm On Jul 31, 2022
We hear
Re: Okowa: PDP Will Resolve All Issues Before 2023 Polls by bayelsaowei(m): 1:47pm On Jul 31, 2022
Have you resolved the issues in Delta state? These guys are clowns...
Re: Okowa: PDP Will Resolve All Issues Before 2023 Polls by diadem10: 2:03pm On Jul 31, 2022
Diligent1:
We are not joking here, you can't compare the performance of Tinubu with the other presidential Aspirants, Tinubu is their father in terms of public administration.
Another thing I don't understand is the way Igbos hate Tinubu, Tinubu gave these people a lot of opportunities in Lagos, go to LAMATA in Lagos you will see a lot of Igbos heading positions and collecting big salaries.
Can someone tell me which agency did Peter Obi created when he was governor of Anambra State that employed Yorubas or Hausas.

Don't mind them. They're perpetual children of hate and toxicity from birth.
Re: Okowa: PDP Will Resolve All Issues Before 2023 Polls by Sniper101(m): 6:13pm On Jul 31, 2022
Diligent1:
We are not joking here, you can't compare the performance of Tinubu with the other presidential Aspirants, Tinubu is their father in terms of public administration.

Huncle, forget the glories of the good old days
That's not what Nigerians want for breakfast

Nigerians are asking for who will serve them better in this "PRESENT Times" ...not who MIGHT do well based on "passed glory"

Capeesh ??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Streets Of Kaduna On Sunday's / SERAP Gives 36 Governors & Wike 7 Days To Account For ₦5.9trn, $4.6bn Loans / How Is Your State Governor Doing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.