Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,694 members, 7,955,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:12 AM

Okowa: PDP Will Resolve All Issues Before 2023 Polls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa: PDP Will Resolve All Issues Before 2023 Polls (6577 Views)

Breaking: Peter Obi And Ifeanyi Okowa ( PDP) Attend Same Church, See How Church / James Duddridge: No Partnership Will Resolve Nigeria's Security Situation / Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okowa: PDP Will Resolve All Issues Before 2023 Polls by henryubus1(m): 4:20am On Jul 31, 2022
Peoples Democratic Party ( PDP) 2023 vice presidential candidate, Ifeanyi Okowa, has said the party will overcome all its challenges before the 2023 general elections.

Okowa, who is also the governor of Delta State , stated this after a closed door meeting with Benue State governor, Samuel Ortom, on Friday, in Abuja.

The Chief Press Secretary ( CPS) to the Benue State governor, Nathaniel Ikyur,in a statement, on Friday night, quoted Okowa as saying that efforts were on to resolve all issues that arose from the nomination of the opposition party’s presidential candidate and running mate.

According to him, the Governor of Rivers State, Mr. Nyesom Wike was a strong party man who had worked very hard for the success of the PDP and would not want to work for another political party.

In his remarks, Governor Samuel Ortom corroborated the position of the Vice Presidential candidate, saying leaders of the PDP were still discussing to correct whatever that might have gone wrong during the presidential and vice presidential tussles.

Governor Ortom however stated that as a critical and major stakeholder of the PDP, Governor Wike needs to be placated to ensure that the reconciliation process was easy and smooth.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/pdp-ll-resolve-all-issues-before-2023-polls-okowa/

2 Likes

Re: Okowa: PDP Will Resolve All Issues Before 2023 Polls by Seyigoya: 4:21am On Jul 31, 2022
For the interest of the party
Re: Okowa: PDP Will Resolve All Issues Before 2023 Polls by ican2020: 4:33am On Jul 31, 2022
Keep on dreaming

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okowa: PDP Will Resolve All Issues Before 2023 Polls by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 4:50am On Jul 31, 2022
henryubus1:

30th July 2022

From Ndubuisi Orji, Abuja

Peoples Democratic Party ( PDP) 2023 vice presidential candidate, Ifeanyi Okowa, has said the party will overcome all its challenges before the 2023 general elections.

Okowa, who is also the governor of Delta State , stated this after a closed door meeting with Benue State governor, Samuel Ortom, on Friday, in Abuja.

The Chief Press Secretary ( CPS) to the Benue State governor, Nathaniel Ikyur,in a statement, on Friday night, quoted Okowa as saying that efforts were on to resolve all issues that arose from the nomination of the opposition party’s presidential candidate and running mate.

According to him, the Governor of Rivers State, Mr. Nyesom Wike was a strong party man who had worked very hard for the success of the PDP and would not want to work for another political party.

In his remarks, Governor Samuel Ortom corroborated the position of the Vice Presidential candidate, saying leaders of the PDP were still discussing to correct whatever that might have gone wrong during the presidential and vice presidential tussles.

Governor Ortom however stated that as a critical and major stakeholder of the PDP, Governor Wike needs to be placated to ensure that the reconciliation process was easy and smooth.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okowa: PDP Will Resolve All Issues Before 2023 Polls by derecho(m): 5:07am On Jul 31, 2022
The battle will be between PDP and LP.
But LP will win

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okowa: PDP Will Resolve All Issues Before 2023 Polls by ZzzzMoh: 6:19am On Jul 31, 2022
Okowa better fix his home base Delta rather than seeking VP fantasy

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okowa: PDP Will Resolve All Issues Before 2023 Polls by ecolime(m): 7:07am On Jul 31, 2022
Best way to resolve the issue is for Okowa to step down. That's the only way you guys can appease aggrieved parties.

Anyway, they should fix their mess because I can't wait to see APC come a distant 4th.

Want to see a beautiful runoff between LP and PDP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa: PDP Will Resolve All Issues Before 2023 Polls by Femiwilli: 7:07am On Jul 31, 2022
PDP has no plans to secure their votes
Re: Okowa: PDP Will Resolve All Issues Before 2023 Polls by francis5051: 7:08am On Jul 31, 2022
From the analysis I have done so far.. congratulations to Labour Party �

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okowa: PDP Will Resolve All Issues Before 2023 Polls by Omonieme: 7:08am On Jul 31, 2022
For their own sake, I hope they do. And even if they do, resolving their crises wouldn't stop Obi from sharing their main bloc with them. PDP should intensify efforts into gaining more grounds in the NW and consolidating their support in the NC particularly as APC's Muslim Muslim ticket will lose them some middle belt votes. As for the South South, Okowa's influence doesn't go past Delta and that's why I'll always say Atiku goofed by not working on an Atiku/Obi ticket since 2021.
Enough of Politics and politicians, check my profile for awesome auto deals abeg

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okowa: PDP Will Resolve All Issues Before 2023 Polls by popez: 7:08am On Jul 31, 2022
Y'all should resolve your issues on time so you can tell Atifku to step down for Peter Obi on time too.

Vote common sense. Vote ObiBaba2023

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okowa: PDP Will Resolve All Issues Before 2023 Polls by Lanretoye(m): 7:08am On Jul 31, 2022
Im with you on this but your heart go break
francis5051:
From the analysis I have done so far.. congratulations to Labour Party �
Dem don start,like say na him cause the problem.
Re: Okowa: PDP Will Resolve All Issues Before 2023 Polls by AntiChristian: 7:09am On Jul 31, 2022
Atiku o!

Obituary!

Emi lokan!
Re: Okowa: PDP Will Resolve All Issues Before 2023 Polls by adioolayi(m): 7:10am On Jul 31, 2022
Every party with its own wahala...

Politics is very interesting grin grin grin
Re: Okowa: PDP Will Resolve All Issues Before 2023 Polls by Latakia(f): 7:10am On Jul 31, 2022
Reminder! Reminder!! Reminder!!!

I posted this over one month ago and up till now none of the Obi Pandora supporters counter me with ample evidence of his projects in Anambra during his 8 years rule.

I'm serious and I honestly mean it. List Obi Pandora projects with pictures or videos of him commissioning those projects during his 8years as governor of Anambra state and win yourself 20K between now and tomorrow. Pictures or videos evidence pls not the usual go to Anambra and verify or come here to insult your parents.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa: PDP Will Resolve All Issues Before 2023 Polls by omowolewa: 7:11am On Jul 31, 2022
Okowa
Re: Okowa: PDP Will Resolve All Issues Before 2023 Polls by MorolayoVictor(m): 7:12am On Jul 31, 2022
Okay
Re: Okowa: PDP Will Resolve All Issues Before 2023 Polls by ArmaniUhuru: 7:14am On Jul 31, 2022
Oga resolve Delta State first, with your 64 teeth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa: PDP Will Resolve All Issues Before 2023 Polls by Authoreety: 7:15am On Jul 31, 2022
My dear Okowa... Sincerely from my heart, I love you and would want to see you succeed in all your endeavors because you are a very good man but my vote is for PETER OBI.

Tnx for your understanding

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa: PDP Will Resolve All Issues Before 2023 Polls by Diligent1(f): 7:16am On Jul 31, 2022
We are not joking here, you can't compare the performance of Tinubu with the other presidential Aspirants, Tinubu is their father in terms of public administration.
Another thing I don't understand is the way Igbos hate Tinubu, Tinubu gave these people a lot of opportunities in Lagos, go to LAMATA in Lagos you will see a lot of Igbos heading positions and collecting big salaries.
Can someone tell me which agency did Peter Obi created when he was governor of Anambra State that employed Yorubas or Hausas.
I am beginning to see Igbos as hypocrite

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa: PDP Will Resolve All Issues Before 2023 Polls by fasho01(m): 7:16am On Jul 31, 2022
Resolve or not, same fate awaits you
Re: Okowa: PDP Will Resolve All Issues Before 2023 Polls by mimic1190: 7:17am On Jul 31, 2022
wink
Re: Okowa: PDP Will Resolve All Issues Before 2023 Polls by Thomaslablancma: 7:26am On Jul 31, 2022
Democracy is not for Nigeria or Africa generally..simply because some bigot use democracy avenue to lur their curruption just to enrich their pocket..meanwhile..Nigeria needs to be recononize ..since 1960 we got independent...no tenure as improve rather than shouting and inflating suffering on her masses ..only Yaradua improve the economy and the man is no more because of his good deeds ..don't let democracy fool you in nigeria..cos is a big trap set from politician to loot Nigeria dry..Nigerian be wise..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Okowa: PDP Will Resolve All Issues Before 2023 Polls by Bluntemperor: 7:30am On Jul 31, 2022
derecho:
The battle will be between PDP and LP.
But LP will win

Continue to deceive yourself!
Anyway, it's your fantasy opinion!

1 Like

Re: Okowa: PDP Will Resolve All Issues Before 2023 Polls by RataNata(m): 7:32am On Jul 31, 2022
Okowa first resolve the pdp crisis in your state.

1 Like

Re: Okowa: PDP Will Resolve All Issues Before 2023 Polls by Hushbingo: 7:43am On Jul 31, 2022
Okowa pls leave David Edevbie for us, don't force Sheriff on the Urhobos

1 Share

Re: Okowa: PDP Will Resolve All Issues Before 2023 Polls by Parachoko: 8:08am On Jul 31, 2022
Seyigoya:
For the interest of the party
Why did Atiku not work for the interest of the party in 2015?

10 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man With The World's Longest Nose Is Yet To Have Record Broken! / Sanwo-Olu Applauds Super Eagles Team Work / Tariff Protest: Don’t Derail Our Electricity Sector Plans, Adelabu Begs Labour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.