Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,231 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Those Of You Still Traveling By Road In Nigeria Get Mind - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Of You Still Traveling By Road In Nigeria Get Mind (662 Views)

Those Of You Still Traveling By Road In Nigeria / If You Get Mind, Near Germany – Amaechi Replies Akpabio’s Tweet (see Tweet) / Is Buhari Still Traveling On the 9th Of January, The Day Of The Debate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Of You Still Traveling By Road In Nigeria Get Mind by ScamHunter: 6:17am On Jul 31, 2022
Especially long distance travels. I pity you when Fulani grab you.

Only Tinubu and Atiku supporters should be traveling. I pity this country if any of those men enter Aso Rock.

Under Buhari, you're crying about bad economy and insecurity. Under Tinubu and Atiku, half of you would make the bush your homes.

I warned you people in 2015. I'm warning you again.

4 Likes

Re: Those Of You Still Traveling By Road In Nigeria Get Mind by PresidObi: 6:18am On Jul 31, 2022
Anyone still supporting APC or PDP is an enemy of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Those Of You Still Traveling By Road In Nigeria Get Mind by MadamVanessa(f): 6:23am On Jul 31, 2022
shocked

God punish APC government, and punish those still campaigning for this evil and usêlèss party.

5 Likes

Re: Those Of You Still Traveling By Road In Nigeria Get Mind by PandoraObi: 6:24am On Jul 31, 2022
See lamentations of nairaland igbos, some "unknown gunmen" IPOB kidnapped some Igbo actors in Enugu state, Igbo land to fund Peter Obidient another igbo campaign, they cleared their bank account and also ask for money in dollars, it is only the "unknown gunmen" ESN that are celebrated in Igbo land terrorising them have that guts, yet they are coming to nairaland to blame buhari and Tinubu.
Re: Those Of You Still Traveling By Road In Nigeria Get Mind by Caseless: 6:34am On Jul 31, 2022
People no get choice. Wetin go happen, go still happen. Just pray and leave everything to God. It's beyond all of us.

1 Like

Re: Those Of You Still Traveling By Road In Nigeria Get Mind by ZzzzMoh: 6:38am On Jul 31, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

God punish APC government, and punish those still campaigning for this evil and usêlèss party.

PDP is APC same people, LP Loser Party is still PDP

Obi .. PDP

Datti .. PDP

2 Likes

Re: Those Of You Still Traveling By Road In Nigeria Get Mind by Viscuz: 6:44am On Jul 31, 2022
If Tinubu becomes president even taking airplane will be risky

2 Likes

Re: Those Of You Still Traveling By Road In Nigeria Get Mind by sinkhole: 7:14am On Jul 31, 2022
Caseless:
People no get choice. Wetin go happen, go still happen. Just pray and leave everything to God. It's beyond all of us.
haaa, mogbe, temi bami embarassed
Re: Those Of You Still Traveling By Road In Nigeria Get Mind by advanceDNA: 7:22am On Jul 31, 2022
ScamHunter:
Especially long distance travels. I pity you when Fulani grab you.

Only Tinubu and Atiku supporters should be traveling. I pity this country if any of those men enter Aso Rock.

Under Buhari, you're crying about bad economy and insecurity. Under Tinubu and Atiku, half of you would make the bush your homes.

I warned you people in 2015. I'm warning you again.

Many cant afford plane ticket..
Re: Those Of You Still Traveling By Road In Nigeria Get Mind by ajekpaks(m): 8:29am On Jul 31, 2022
my brother na God dey see person oh... I remember one time we were on our way to Lagos, was on a popular bus transport... when we got to ore stop over, after the stop we were about to resume our journey but a passenger was missing, we started looking for the guy who we later found enjoying a wrap of e gbo behind the station... the whole passenger descended on him for wasting our time especially the driver who berated him because a colleague of the same transport company who also stopped over with us and wanted to leave together had already gone...

anyway we got in and resumed our journey... not up to 20 minutes after Ore, we saw the passengers of the other bus, they've been robbed by Fulani bandits numbering more than 30 according to them, the stole everything including gala and soft drinks that they saw... blew the bus' tires and flogged many of the passengers mercilessly...

Omo, we had to turn to the e gbo smoking man and started thanking him for saving us oh... because that delay was what made us come late to the scene, we would have been victims as well... we had to make space for some of the stranded passengers as they regaled us with their ordeal as we continued to Lagos

1 Like

Re: Those Of You Still Traveling By Road In Nigeria Get Mind by ScamHunter: 12:11pm On Jul 31, 2022
Viscuz:
If Tinubu becomes president even taking airplane will be risky
You're very correct. You remember when planes were crashing like every month in Nigeria before that woman, Stella Odua became Aviation minister? That's the power of corruption. I remember how scared I was, traveling from Lagos to Kaduna just because of rampancy of crashes.
Re: Those Of You Still Traveling By Road In Nigeria Get Mind by ScamHunter: 12:14pm On Jul 31, 2022
advanceDNA:

Many cant afford plane ticket..

I prefer to sit one place if I can't afford flight ticket. Why risk being kidnapped, paying ransom or more? What's obvious is that if Atiku, a Fulani or Tinubu with his Boko Haram sympathizer enters Aso Rock, Somalia of the 90s would be better than Nigeria.
Re: Those Of You Still Traveling By Road In Nigeria Get Mind by Viscuz: 12:18pm On Jul 31, 2022
ScamHunter:

You're very correct. You remember when planes were crashing like every month in Nigeria before that woman, Stella Odua became Aviation minister? That's the power of corruption. I remember how scared I was, traveling from Lagos to Kaduna just because of rampancy of crashes.

As Tinubu hands shakes na so plane propeller go dey do grin

That man must have a bullet inside his skull to think Muslim Muslim ticket will work ni
Re: Those Of You Still Traveling By Road In Nigeria Get Mind by ScamHunter: 12:28pm On Jul 31, 2022
ajekpaks:
my brother na God dey see person oh... I remember one time we were on our way to Lagos, was on a popular bus transport... when we got to ore stop over, after the stop we were about to resume our journey but a passenger was missing, we started looking for the guy who we later found enjoying a wrap of e gbo behind the station... the whole passenger descended on him for wasting our time especially the driver who berated him because a colleague of the same transport company who also stopped over with us and wanted to leave together had already gone...

anyway we got in and resumed our journey... not up to 20 minutes after Ore, we saw the passengers of the other bus, they've been robbed by Fulani bandits numbering more than 30 according to them, the stole everything including gala and soft drinks that they saw... blew the bus' tires and flogged many of the passengers mercilessly...

Omo, we had to turn to the e gbo smoking man and started thanking him for saving us oh... because that delay was what made us come late to the scene, we would have been victims as well... we had to make space for some of the stranded passengers as they regaled us with their ordeal as we continued to Lagos

Those are the lucky ones since they were only robbed. When kidnapped, that's when people understand the importance of life and freedom. Can't believe how stupid Nigerians are, even contemplating voting a Fulani and another terrorist Jihadists Tinubu government. After the killings that will be unleashed on Nigerians by Fulani militias this year, like Rwandans and Igbos who know the meaning of self preservation, Nigerians will grow sense by force.

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Meltdown As Wike Romances APC / Can Tinubu Beat Atiku In The Core North? / Analysis of Atiku Abubakar ahead of 2023 elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.