Stats: 3,154,017 members, 7,821,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Can Tinubu Beat Atiku In The Core North? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Tinubu Beat Atiku In The Core North? (661 Views)

I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts / Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit / I Don’t Need Money To Beat Atiku, Others For PDP Ticket – Makarfi (2) (3) (4)

Can Tinubu Beat Atiku In The Core North? by FatherOfJesus: 9:24am On Aug 21, 2022
We all know that Tinubu's hope depends in him beating Atiku in the north because it's sure that he will lose the south woefully.
Can he beat Atiku in the north?

For me, I think that's going to be a miracle

Re: Can Tinubu Beat Atiku In The Core North? by mbaboy(m): 9:31am On Aug 21, 2022
ONLY IN DREAM LAND

Re: Can Tinubu Beat Atiku In The Core North? by Trinitycian: 9:32am On Aug 21, 2022
Can Atiku defeat Tinubu in SW?

Re: Can Tinubu Beat Atiku In The Core North? by FatherOfJesus: 9:41am On Aug 21, 2022
Trinitycian:
nope

Re: Can Tinubu Beat Atiku In The Core North? by cRobo: 9:42am On Aug 21, 2022
Kwankwaso will beat them both while Peter Obi wins SS - SE - part of SW and part of middle Belt and Peter Obi will get 25% - 35% in North

Peter Obi will then be announced the winner

Tinubu and Atiku will go to court and try to use supreme court and National Assembly to impeach Peter Obi

Then Peter Obi will decamp to PDP so he can't be impeached

100%

Re: Can Tinubu Beat Atiku In The Core North? by FirstSon01: 9:44am On Aug 21, 2022
Tinubu will only get some votes based on the APC dominance but Atiku is their prefered candidate.

Atiku is the only one who can get much votes evevrywhere both North and south.

Re: Can Tinubu Beat Atiku In The Core North? by okosodo: 9:45am On Aug 21, 2022
He cannot fit. Una think say northerners na mu like una

Re: Can Tinubu Beat Atiku In The Core North? by FirstSon01: 9:45am On Aug 21, 2022
cRobo:
Kwankwaso will beat them both while Peter Obi wins SS - SE - part of SW and part of middle Belt and Peter Obi will get 25% - 35% in North

Which weed did you smoke
PO which 25%??
Kwankwaso beat who??
PO win SS??

Make una show una dealer for that camp na.

Re: Can Tinubu Beat Atiku In The Core North? by luvmijeje(f): 10:03am On Aug 21, 2022
That is why 2023 election will be lesson for all political watchers and for all Nigerians.

The APC primary have been a shock and destroyed almost every Propaganda against the North. If Tinubu wins the North, it will kill the propaganda that remains.

Re: Can Tinubu Beat Atiku In The Core North? by M4A1carbine: 10:05am On Aug 21, 2022
Tinubu cant beat Peter Obi in the Core North...let alone Atiku.

Tinubu should try and salvage votes from the SW, because Peter Obi will get 25% of the Votes in at least 3 SW states. But Tinubu will not get 2% in any SE/SS state...Facts!!

Zombie work hard ohhh

Re: Can Tinubu Beat Atiku In The Core North? by Bravetunde: 10:14am On Aug 21, 2022
You mean northerners will vote for a kriminal that has been killing them with opc in their thousands.
Using his agbero boys to sieze their goods,even their okada, beat them and even throw them inside mud water while his boys laugh that there is nothing northerners can do.
Sometimes these northerners fight back the story is every where, northerners that hate Tinubu so much that they are now mocking him and burning brooms.
Or is it ss/se and Yoruba Christian youth he called sars to kill in their thousands in lekki toll gate while he ran away.
Obi will get more vote than Tinubu in the north.
Obi is such a loving, simple man with good heart for all nigerians.
I have never seen a politician like obi in the history of nigeria no wonder ibb, obasanjo,danjuma has all endorsed him and the youth has said end sars will be a child's play if Tinubu a wanted kriminal in America try to rig the election.

Re: Can Tinubu Beat Atiku In The Core North? by Sannisege: 10:15am On Aug 21, 2022
That’s the job of Kwankwanso to deplete Atiku’s northern votes for Tinubu while Peter Obi also depletes Atiku’s votes in SE and SS. Atiku chances of winning are slim.
Re: Can Tinubu Beat Atiku In The Core North? by mrsage(m): 10:35am On Aug 21, 2022
The answer is No
Re: Can Tinubu Beat Atiku In The Core North? by Hoelujohn: 10:58am On Aug 21, 2022
Trinitycian:
Peter Obi will defeat him. 100k bet
Re: Can Tinubu Beat Atiku In The Core North? by cRobo: 12:24pm On Aug 21, 2022
FirstSon01:

I'm High on cheap crack
PO will certainly get 25% - 35% in the north
Kwankwaso may share vote up north
PO will 100% will SS , SW and middle belt

I am a mad man

Thanks for acknowledging
Re: Can Tinubu Beat Atiku In The Core North? by Vulturereloaded: 12:26pm On Aug 21, 2022
He cant beat Atiku in SW talk more of North.

Re: Can Tinubu Beat Atiku In The Core North? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 21, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
He cant beat Atiku in SW talk more of North.

Crazy people everywhere.. U just type anything and believe its true. February will retire all of you!
Re: Can Tinubu Beat Atiku In The Core North? by FirstSon01: 12:29pm On Aug 21, 2022
cRobo:

Thanks for acknowledging me a foolish man and replying me,I feel eternally grateful and I will drink your piss like I drank lamidi cownus piss.
I know PO is not credible,I only support him because he's Igbo like me and it gives me an opportunity to showcase my stupidity to the world.

It's nothing my brother. grin
Re: Can Tinubu Beat Atiku In The Core North? by FirstSon01: 12:32pm On Aug 21, 2022
Sannisege:
That’s the job of Kwankwanso to deplete Atiku’s northern votes for Tinubu while Peter Obi also depletes Atiku’s votes in SE and SS. Atiku chances of winning are slim.

Kwankwaso that will only win few LGAs in Kano, you people should go and actually check Kwankwaso's electoral capability since 2015.

Throwback: Shettima Praising Igbo Businessman For His Believe In One Nigeria / Analysis of Atiku Abubakar ahead of 2023 elections / 2023 Presidential Election Result In Regions