Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

International Opportunities. - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / International Opportunities. (2494 Views)

10 Career Opportunities In The Nigerian Fashion Industry / Full List Of Internship Opportunities For 400level Siwes / Biochemistry Vs Microbiology: Which One Has More Job Opportunities In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: International Opportunities. by wittywriter: 6:02am On Sep 08, 2023
JMG1:
Hello,
Remember you connected with to a fundraiser for my film production company "Charles"? I haven't had any meaningful conversation that result to anything. I understand that fundraising isn't easy but how can someone not have a WhatsApp? We never chatted on WhatsApp. How can a fundraiser not have a phone that has WhatsApp? I have sent money to him twice, not to his account but to someone else alc.

I went along with his excuses not because I am stupid but because I was hopeful something good could come out of it. I keep asking myself if he is genuine. You actually seems genuine"wittyness" cos I have seen your posts here but the person you connected me to is making me question your genuinety.

Understand that I am not talking even about the funds but his openness. I also asked to atleast speak with you but you haven't contacted me. You offered to help me which I appreciate sincerely but atleast let's speak on phone.

My film production company is a Gospel Movie Company which is set up to create gospel content/movies. I put it out here on nairaland so I could atleast reach someone with a heart to donate and a vision to see God's work expand. I didn't come to nairaland to swindle pple which I believe you know, provided that all the documents I provided and everything I have sent across to him are all genuine.

Sir/ma, if he isn't who I think he is, I would love to know so I can continue with my search and leave everything in the hands of God.

Good Morning
I'll make sure he'll re-address your agreement(s) though im aware of his recent techie related challenges that you stated but be rest assured of getting a success driven service from him.

Thanks for reaching out.

1 Like

Re: International Opportunities. by JMG1: 7:14am On Sep 08, 2023
wittywriter:

Good Morning
I'll make sure he'll re-address your agreement(s) though im aware of his recent techie related challenges that you stated but be rest assured of getting a success driven service from him.

Thanks for reaching out.
Ok ma. Thank you for responding. I really appreciate. I look forward to a fruitful and successful relationship btw us all.
Thank you once again and God bless you much.
Kind regards
Re: International Opportunities. by xtivin(m): 7:51am On Sep 09, 2023
wittywriter:

Good Morning

Thanks for reaching out.
Scammer, don't do anything with him
Re: International Opportunities. by xtivin(m): 7:54am On Sep 09, 2023
JMG1:
Hello,
Remember you connected with to a fundraiser for my film production company "Charles"? I haven't had any meaningful conversation that result to anything. I understand that fundraising isn't easy but how can someone not have a WhatsApp? We never chatted on WhatsApp. How can a fundraiser not have a phone that has WhatsApp? I have sent money to him twice, not to his account but to someone else alc.

I went along with his excuses not because I am stupid but because I was hopeful something good could come out of it. I keep asking myself if he is genuine. You actually seems genuine"wittyness" cos I have seen your posts here but the person you connected me to is making me question your genuinety.

Understand that I am not talking even about the funds but his openness. I also asked to atleast speak with you but you haven't contacted me. You offered to help me which I appreciate sincerely but atleast let's speak on phone.

My film production company is a Gospel Movie Company which is set up to create gospel content/movies. I put it out here on nairaland so I could atleast reach someone with a heart to donate and a vision to see God's work expand. I didn't come to nairaland to swindle pple which I believe you know, provided that all the documents I provided and everything I have sent across to him are all genuine.

Sir/ma, if he isn't who I think he is, I would love to know so I can continue with my search and leave everything in the hands of God.
Wittywriter is a scammer, always do background checks... He tricks to link up with same Charles email but it's him, he will end up scamming you. He is been tracked don't worry, he will pay for every expenses paid for his arrest.

2 Likes

Re: International Opportunities. by Babakolanut(m): 8:46pm On Sep 13, 2023
royallad@gmail.com
Re: International Opportunities. by wittywriter: 8:19am On Sep 19, 2023
Babakolanut:
royallad@gmail.com

Check your email you've been reached.

Wittyness.
Re: International Opportunities. by henrimoto(m): 4:16pm On Sep 24, 2023
JMG1:
Hello,

.. Good day, permit me to say one or two things out of concern.

Be very careful about this, how can a prospective fundraiser not have a WhatsApp platform at this digital age.. on top of that, you have sent money twice to the person, haa! Not even to the very person's acc. but to another.. hmnn.

Please, have a rethink about this.
Re: International Opportunities. by wittywriter: 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2023
henrimoto:
.. Good day, permit me to say one or two things out of concern.

Be very careful about this, how can a prospective fundraiser not have a WhatsApp platform at this digital age.. on top of that, you have sent money twice to the person, haa! Not even to the very person's acc. but to another.. hmnn.

Please, have a rethink about this.
The fundraiser and him have agreed on a positive term...to my knowledge total monies he requested isn't up to #20k so it's not entirely the fundraising service fee moreso the money can be refunded if need be...thanks for your inputs.

Wittyness

1 Like

Re: International Opportunities. by mygee2(m): 2:33pm On Sep 30, 2023
wittywriter:
Get Jobs , good relationships, and volunteer jobs in NGOs....

Making it scanty was intentional to avoid been banned.
Kindly state your line of profession and send CV to my email....

Wittyness.
My area of interest is IT I am a computer science graduate and I have a deep passion for for learning tech skills
Re: International Opportunities. by wittywriter: 3:02pm On Sep 30, 2023
mygee2:

My area of interest is IT I am a computer science graduate and I have a deep passion for for learning tech skills
Kindly state your reason for reaching out.
mygee2:

My reason is I want have any opportunity that would make be financially stable
Ok there are two ways to attain financial stability/freedom especially as a resident in Nigeria.
1: Allowing your capital/money work for you too get ROI in foreign currency via carefully selected investment involvement.
2: Learn and master a Digital Skill in order to earn via online gigs/funnels established for currency.
So do you have Digital Skill &/ Capital(Money)?...to commence the journey to your financial stability.

Wittyness
Re: International Opportunities. by mygee2(m): 3:29pm On Sep 30, 2023
wittywriter:

Kindly state your reason for reaching out.

Wittyness
My reason is I want have any opportunity that would make be financially stable
Re: International Opportunities. by AllLovingGod: 4:24pm On Nov 02, 2023
Oga wittywriter is a known scammer here on nairaland and that has been his mode of operations. His old moniker was seniorwriter, he scammed alot of nairalanders even one lady of over 100k and many others. The lady cried tire, created plenty threads etc, all to no avail. He disappeared.

And later resurfaced and created the new moniker wittywriter.

That's he's method of operations, sometimes he disguises as female. He's the same person collecting money from you and claiming it's a referral.

Conduct business with him at your peril. Do not say you were not warned.
JMG1:
Hello,

Re: International Opportunities. by JMG1: 7:53pm On Nov 09, 2023
AllLovingGod:
Oga wittywriter is a known scammer here on nairaland and that has been his mode of operations. His old moniker was seniorwriter, he scammed alot of nairalanders even one lady of over 100k and many others. The lady cried tire, created plenty threads etc, all to no avail. He disappeared.

And later resurfaced and created the new moniker wittywriter.

That's he's method of operations, sometimes he disguises as female. He's the same person collecting money from you and claiming it's a referral.

Conduct business with him at your peril. Do not say you were not warned.
Hmmmm it's well. Thanks
Re: International Opportunities. by Raymondsom: 10:11am On Nov 22, 2023
don't do any business/deal with wittywriter. He is a man posing as a woman. He scammed me of 15,000 naira

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advantage Of Industrial Chemistry Over Chemistry. / Edo Girl Dies Of Electrocution From Electric Love Machine / The Differences Between Entrepreneurship & Self-employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.